While the design was pretty shoddy, this honestly wasn't terrible. I think the best part was probably how you had a clear view of everything. When I beat the level, it just said "You". Then I tried it again and died and it said "You Were". I have no clue what's going on. I don't think it's as bad as voters make it out to be.
I guess you maybe have to collect all the purple things or something. The title wasn't that creative. At least it was one screen. You actually could move around a lot here. It's still not good.
It just saying you or you were is because you don't have the proper font installed. I used Chiller. I don't remember installing it on my Windows 7 PC so I thought it was a standard one.
but there are many things which you should do better. I miss the love! Here are a few things u shoud fix.
- the jump height and the movement speed doesnt work well with the jump distances in your level
- the green water is only dangerous if u collect the first 3 "blobs" and then never again
- if the player holds "up arrow" he has to press it again to climb the ladder (its annoying and slows the game down)
- it takes to long to restart the level
- i think u konw what happens if u jump against a wall
- if someone has 1000 points the counter disappears
- "You" and "You Were" (i hope this is a bug)
- perhaps there are more
Take pride in your work, even if it is not the best.
..and fix the game.
Pretty simple game. Would be better if a few levels were added.