LOL'd at how the fish gets eaten up! XD
Fun game though I'm going to give up because:
- I find the missions a bit too hard for me : I consider myself average-skilled, I played several times and haven't managed to reach 2k (mostly because of the Anglar fish) T_T'
- Upgrades are too expensive. I would really prefer if they could be combined, specially the magnet. (btw, do the skins do anything? if it does, it should be explained... it's not motivating to buy as it is now.)
.... and a few things could be ameliorated:
- Pause(P) and Quit(Q/Esc) keys are, imo, are must-haves ... and it would be nice if everything was keyboard controlled.
- We should still be able to know what bought items do. (Which one enabled to eat the starfish already? ><')
- Hit boxes are a bit confusing. eg: I have difficulty eating and being killed by starfish (+Only some anemone tentacles kill... but actually it's not so bad to have a random risk like that for 1 item ^^')
And: if the missions were also NG medals, I would probably play on. :p