I didn't like The Warehouse scene. There were lots of places were these gunmen could pop out of. And you keep having to look left and right. It got really hard in the last few waves. I didn't think I would beat this game.
No offense but the game sucks man
Sorry sport but I didn't find this rally enjoyable. Repetative more than anything else. Still you get an "A" for effort.
Repetitive and boring. Would've been a decent game if it was made 12 years ago.
+ The artwork is decent, despite being a stick game.
+ The game is passable; some effort was obviously put into it and I've seen much worse.
- The levels are far far too long. Instead of having 4 long ass boring levels you should have more levels that are much shorter. Or if you don't feel up to that, at least make the 4 levels shorter (5 waves max).
- The game is far too easy. The game doesn't even come close to having any difficulty until the last wave or two of the 4th level. Even then it's simple due to the spray and pray automatic weapons you get.
- Money becomes useless quickly. After the 2nd level I had all 4 weapons.
- The music loop is very grating and repetitive.
* More scenes that are shorter.
* More things to spend money on (various other upgrades, more weapons, etc)
* Difficulty setting (with the current game being labeled easy)
* Limited ammo
I gotta give this game credit, i mean i've played games that we're abit better but this is up there, they guy/girl that made this had a good idea, all they need is back up and a few computers and this could be better than sierra 7 -A stick shooting game- but it's great even for it's self, also getting medals? That's pretty cool, i love games like this, but there it space to improve, good job Pikkio :)
the game was actually developed by a friend of me who is a young developer from pakistan. I appreciate your review especially because it's what I thought when he showed it to me. He's young and has made just a few games before this one. and, like you did, I've seen a great improvement and a promising future. :)
by the way, I've recently met another super young developer from mexico, who has an explosive talent and I am helping him making his first game (especially translating it, but also suggestions on user-interface and gameplay. as well as a sponsorship, of course). I'm sure you won't believe it's his first game seeing how good it is. it will probably be released before Christmas, so stay tuned and you'll see! :)