A great game, but here are a few features you should add:
-Demolishing buildings(with some material refunded, and the more upgraded the building the more material you get back
I understand if you don't want to add any of these but please consider it.
It has a good concept. However, it is flawed due to the limited options. The veggies amount doesn't rise up or the whole food amount might just stop. It requires updating but I already spent hours playing and having fun, so please don't give up on this game.
The clicker concept combined to town building could have made a pretty good game. Unfortunately, many little details ruin the experience.
- The text is too small
- There is too few description/explication on things
- Not enough goals -- even with the tutorial I found myself left alone after 1 minute
- of course, some balance needs to be done, see other comments about food consumption
- graphics are ok but could be improved -- buildings have that unpleasant aliased effect of resized pictures
- And the music doesn't really fit IMHO
A good start, but can be greatly improved. As a final note, I'd say that without goals/chapters/campaigns/whatever, the game feels like a draft or a gadget.
Overall a good game but it's easy to do if you set it up in rows and have 1 of each except for the village at level 2 or 3 then sell the iron and stone.
Serious error with the game. Food and Veggies aren't being produced. Please fix.