[ Update up to Legion Commander and Wraith King. I'm sorry for newer characters and modifies :( ]
This is not a game. This is a tool to help Dota 2 players during the hero pick, expecially in Captains Mode.
The in-game hero filter is implemented very bad: you can't choose how many stars of a role show; you can't choose more than one role; and often some roles don't work.
This tool is designed to elude all this difficulties AND to look for a specific hero who satisfy an advanced query!
For example: you may look for a 2-stars Carry, who also is a 2-stars Durable, a 2-stars Initiator, with Melee attacks, and who got a "steal-safe" skill because your enemy pick Rubick, and you -thanks to this tool- will quickly find out Brewmaster!
HOW TO USE
During the hero pick screen, put Dota 2 in background and open this page.
Add a filter by clicking on the icons.
To start over click the reset button beneath.
- Set Abbadon role as Durable 3 (Because for some reason he has no official rating)
- If "Safe from theft" is on "YES" the heroes with strategical and devastating ultimates will be unchecked. Toggle "YES" if your enemy pick Rubick.
- "Midder", "Global Skill", and "Safe from theft" filters are set according to my personal in-game experience. If you think there is some errors please let me know.
When I have time I will add these:
- Reverse search: click a hero's portrait to see hero's infos (Name, Main attribute, Range, Roles, Other features, best friends, worst enemies)
- Links to heroes' wiki's page
- Filter: Spell Immunity
- Filter: Difficulty (How much is a hero difficult to use)
- Filter: Type of spell damage (Physical, Magical, Pure, Both)
- Android version