To do this properly and give a better review, I played this until new enemies stopped coming into play with the last guy being the green blob, my next sword is at 193500 and since at my best i'm only going to be getting 2000 points per game i'm stopping here.
This version is worse than the original.
Setting aside the technical bugs with being able to purchase colours multiple times, achievements for purchase not popping up until you returned to the main game and other some such, this feels like 1 step forward 2 steps back.
The main issue is that you've ruined the competitive element of the game the key drive that this type of game has which is to see who can tap more. I no longer know how many taps I made that game because of how the money system adds it up, meaning the actual skill of trying to get better and reaching a high score, and/or then posting that high score down bellow is disappeared. You have also added elements like the time purchase which in turn go on a limb and say break the game.
1. They are effective buying more time means you play for longer are more likely to kill the monster and more likely to get more money as your at a higher multiplier. This beats out any other strategy in the game.
2. They are cheap, compared to the massive prises the swords get to these are always the better and more effective option.
3. They destroy competition, it becomes less who can get the most taps and more who can grind the most taps to buy time to get the high score. Changing a game of speed into that of skinner box grinding.
4. They are dangerous, this game can get intense when you are giving it your all, as it's meant to be. When your going on for about 20+ seconds it does really begin to hurt your fingers and this could potentially lead to people damaging themselves when it is in such a long stretch.
5. Its not fun, just going for longer only makes more repetitive and the gap between shopping breaks longer and longer. Plus with such a long time limit you aren't going to be going 100% into each run creating dull lulls of boredom that don't exist anymore.
Okay thats enough about the time mechanic, woo sorry that one bothered me. The enemy system is cool though design needs to get better as well as there intimidation growing with power have each enemy become bigger and scarier to fight to get the player questioning just what's coming next instead of having it randomly fluctuate from dimond to blob.
This is still fun and I did play to the semi end and the sword thing its pretty cool even if it has its issues and I really like how enemy health comes back after each reset. Fix up the art add some music, focus down on the competitive nature of the game as thats where it has the most potential and this could be really good, but your still not close. I'll send you a jpeg of a design I thought you might like. Keep at it- Sword Saint.