Decent game except for the fact there are a lot of problems.
1) The truck is too close to the car pick ups that some get stuck and you have to start the level over.
2) Level 7 with the trackhoe and got to the hill about 10 seconds in and can't get up the hill even with the $20,000 truck.
3) No quality setting in the settings tab. With only a music on or off choice.
4) The buttons are unlabeled for menu options.
5) The controls are not mentioned.
These are simple fixes, and i just probably can't figure out the trick for level 7.
Also please give us a few extra audio loops to choose from.
Wow this addicting! Great job! :D
Though all the trucks really had the same shape, this was a great game. I love physics based games, so running these types of levels while trying to keep the cars steady was a new experience. Fun just blasting off, but also fun taking it slow and trying to make it work. Really swift controls and fun to play. Keep it going!