Notice: Many browsers are beginning to disable or hide the Adobe Flash plugin, in preparation for its
end-of-life in December 2020.
If you are experiencing problems playing Flash content, please consider installing our official Newgrounds Player
to continue enjoying this content indefinitely.
This game was made from scratch in 48 hours for the Ludum Dare 26. Theme : Minimalism.
You are a mighty warrior, and you spend your life doing quests for various NPC in a medieval fantastic setting.
But what if your whole world disappeared and there were no more colors, no more details ? Even the way people talk has changed, only the essential words are left.
Solve the puzzles and get the world back the way it was. Or not ?
- M to mute
- arrow keys
- X, C to talk to NPC
- 1 for the map (when you have it), then 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 on the map screen to go to another location (if you enter your current location, it does nothing)
- X to pick up an object when possible
- 2, 3, 4, 5, etc. to drop an object
Tips if lost :
- revisit the locations you know to see if changed.
- try to combine the objects by dropping them