Use different colors for the game assets, it's quite hard to see.
Try playing the newer one. Escape Rotten Elementary.
This is a phenomenal game!
I've spent a time playing the game which was i think a 30 sec. long.
In fact, at first, i didn't actually mind the drawing at this game's icon (which was a drawing of a guy at the right corner with the letter E, S, T, Q and a 2 that was align vertically.) perhaps when i saw the title of the game it got me a little curios at the same time interested that the game would be fun and something that had a great story in it but i was totally wrong. You only tell me how dumb your teacher is.
i highly doubt to call this a game because it's obviously wasn't and everyone knows that.
Also, i thought, your tags were funny and unsuitable for your game.
My score to your game would been higher ( perhaps 3 stars ) if you..
- add a sound effect,
- drawn better,
- add some colors,
- write dialogues or word/s that are readable, and..
- make it longer.
I read some of other's reviews about your game, i agree to some and some i didn't.
I see, this was your first but it doesn't mean that you shouldn't spend any time and effort doing this.
A good artist starts from scratch but the progress should be good, better and so on, till best.
I know, these words were kind of bit harsh for you but this was for your own good.
I observe, from other reviews, there was some word/s that could really been so hard for you.
Those word/s might hurt your feelings but you should stand for yourself and do the right thing. My advice, is that you should accept it without any doubt and do better next time to prove that they're wrong because if you live in regret forever, you will never move on forward and never be the one that you dream of.
I suggest, that you should..
- Avoid handwritten text. At the first page of your game, the selections were kind of hard to read because you use handwritten text, you should perhaps use word fonts.
- You should "Team Up!". Teaming up with others might help you with some game aspects that you don't know.
- Try different shapes. For starters like you, should start with shapes for your graphics because if you're not a pro. and hand drew it would be a total mess.
- Add colors. Adding colors might make your graphics more alive.
- Make your game longer. If you make your game longer, it might make your game more appreciated.
If you even read all of what i've said, it might help you to improve.
Remember, don't give up! And learn from your mistakes.
P.M. me if you need any advice/ help..
Good Luck :)
well it's your first....which will probably be your worst not only because the art looks like something a pre-school student drew but also because this game is about 30 seconds long and really has no story or the story is just a boy going to class then leaving class.
Nice attempt though keep trying