Warning! A glitchy game! Play at your own risk!
Generally I liked this game, but the glitches just destroyed my positive look at it, otherwise I would give it 4,5 stars. Also the gameplay could use some polishing.
1. Lots of times when you click the submarine at the beginning of the level it is starting to move with 2-3 seconds delay and these seconds are crucial if you want to get all stars from a level.
2. Also many times if you accidentally hit the wall in a small corridor you either get stucked on that wall or enter a neverending bouncing state-consider the level lost. Also... a submarine bouncing from the wall? Really? What is it made of-rubber? Just "a bit" unrealistic...
3. The worst and the most irritating glitch that has been already mentioned and made me stop play this game at one level of the Home Island after numerous tries. in this level you have to blast your way through the cannons and mines. And here is where the torture begins. When you hit a cannon/mine with a torpedo you can expect at least one of the problems listed below to happen:
- game freeze;
- game lag;
- no control;
- flash player crash;
- flash player stops responding;
- the whole browser stops responding or you need to restart it to enter the game again.
Below one of the reviews you admitted that you are a fan of hard games. That's good. But
remember: with creating a game with high difficulty comes high responsibility for its high quality.