Warning! A glitchy game! Play at your own risk!
Generally I liked this game, but the glitches just destroyed my positive look at it, otherwise I would give it 4,5 stars. Also the gameplay could use some polishing.
1. Lots of times when you click the submarine at the beginning of the level it is starting to move with 2-3 seconds delay and these seconds are crucial if you want to get all stars from a level.
2. Also many times if you accidentally hit the wall in a small corridor you either get stucked on that wall or enter a neverending bouncing state-consider the level lost. Also... a submarine bouncing from the wall? Really? What is it made of-rubber? Just "a bit" unrealistic...
3. The worst and the most irritating glitch that has been already mentioned and made me stop play this game at one level of the Home Island after numerous tries. in this level you have to blast your way through the cannons and mines. And here is where the torture begins. When you hit a cannon/mine with a torpedo you can expect at least one of the problems listed below to happen:
- game freeze;
- game lag;
- no control;
- flash player crash;
- flash player stops responding;
- the whole browser stops responding or you need to restart it to enter the game again.
Below one of the reviews you admitted that you are a fan of hard games. That's good. But
remember: with creating a game with high difficulty comes high responsibility for its high quality.
I wasn't that interested in this game at first, but it actually turned out to be pretty cool! I think the best thing about it is how you can casually play the game. Two minutes are more than you think in a game like this. While there wasn't that much in terms of graphics, it was still nice to look at. I mostly just ignored those question marks after awhile. I didn't even care about the upgrades.
I appreciate you making something new and unique for this website. It kind of reminded me of the old Battleship games. Speaking of which, I have yet to see that movie. I had no idea you had to earn so many stars to advance. I guess I'm not as good at this as I thought.
For the upgrades, I should strongly suggest to upgrade the Light module, it gets the light area around your sub bigger.
And for the stars, I guess I've make it a little to hard for casual players ;p
Thanks for the comments anyway :)
after u make the medals for your game how do u unlock them so other people can play your game and unlock them please message me soon.
you unlock medals by unlocking Islands.
Islands are unlocked with a certain number of stars, those stars can be win in making the best time possible in each level (you can earn from 0 to 4 stars for each levels), so you have to replay each level in order to know exactly the correct path to the exit
the last island unlocks with ALL stages beat in 4 stars!
dude what an awesome game you have made, i love it, keep up the good work, and maybe make a sequel ok