1) Quite an addictive game and entertaining.
2) Like it more for a sexy anime girl char, as an eye candy.
3) The rechocheting bullet is a good brain teaser, like the concept.
4) The physics ain't accurate *especially the bullet rebound*.
5) the design is too simple, but the graphic is nice. Would be better if the main character design is larger, better animation, more detailed, and an anime girl char. Just sayin'
6) The game could be remake with more interesting game mechanics
7) Uncomplicated but somehow, the tricks behind the stage levels became too confusing to figure out *like lvl 28*, but nice effort to say the least.
8) maybe a shop to spend the score/reward to improve bullet size/ increase bullet ricochet/ increase number of bullets/ unable certain skills:
-temporary time stop *for stopping the swinging bridge*
-tunneling bullet *to penetrate through tnt, plank, bricks and blocks, etc*
-space warp *teleport the character to different location of the stage to get different angle of attacks*
__Well, the (8) is just an idea, doesn't really need to be in the game, but could be even better brain teaser if ya did.
Overall, the game is enjoyable
Thanx for the good game, not all games in NG nowadays is good, but this one suffice.