WOW AMAZING I WAS LUAGHING SOOOO HARD IT SUPER FUNNY I LUV IT!
NOI STAR RATING! THAT WAS BAD FIGURES ON THE ROOMMATE!
"The pictures... they move!"
While not as refined as your Spess Mehreen contribution*, I couldn't help but feel drawn in by the dark setting and witty dialogue. On the 4th rescreening the audience was going for the jugular and I just had to chainsword my way to the emergency exit/airlock. Bleeding eardrums aside (that's explosive decompression for you), it was an entertaining matinée.
Broadened my horizons indeed!
A possible pilot for "Devils in America"?
*(sarcasm - and post DoAwsum 4 & 5 already!)
I'll post those DOA toons eventually; my computer kerploded and I'm between operating systems at the mo
Well that was something I haven't seen often.
Pleasant animation to watch, original and funny.
- Artwork felt pretty original and looked good
- Humor was there, got a smile out of me
- Music choice for something like this was good
- However, I don't get the ending... selling your soul equals 9999 bills to pay? Don't get it... I don't get the point why he sent bills. Or is it just because he's evil?
- Voices could be better but they are alright
And wait a sec, how on earth they threw Satan to jail? o.O
Anyway, good work, keep it up!
Well, they already had a bunch of bills to pay as you saw at the beginning of the cartoon. By the end of SRM's adventure (and in the time Cousin Mel has been out) the bills have piled up! And who else would bill you more than Satan?
Glad you enjoyed the toon, and thanks for the review!
Now that was quite hilarious, not to mention original.
Thanks! I'm glad you think so :)