Now this is a lot of fun here, and is the first attempt at a smash clone on the portal. It looks pretty good, and has a lot of variety with 8 characters and 11 stages. The music was a nice addition to the fight as well. However, being a 2002 flash game, this obviously had a lot of errors that made it less than perfect. Still, you did a great job considering the time.
List of errors and suggestions:
- Player 1 got three attacks / abilities, while player 2 got only two, this leads to an unfair advantage, you should give them the same amount of attacks.
- You often clipped through walls, and hitboxes weren't always accurate on attacks.
- Sorceress' magic didn't work on some stages.
- Jumping and launching distance should be increased if you want to give it more of a smash bro's feel.
- For some reason, when you won as the third player two, it says "gomba wins" even though I'm pretty sure that's Larry.