a poor flash
no animation to speak of, rather just a loop of a motion tween to "i'm turning japanese" by the vapors, which (by the way) you don't properly attribute. i'm just saying, as far as uncreative technical plagiarists go, i've seen better work. not from you. but i mean, you know, with at least some heed paid to the lyrical or emotional content of the song used. flag me as abusive, whatever. the work speaks for itself.
I am creative i'm the one who though of tom turning japanese which is why i'm making all my flashes in japanese NO TRANSLATIONS, unless it's a collab! >:/
1) Loading bars. I can't stress this enough, use them.
2) This is literally what, 10 different frames copied and pasted? try to add a little more substance to your flash.
3) If you refuse to use loading bars, lower the quality of the sound clip. That 4.3 MB file size didn't come from the animation.
You get 1 star for the picture of Tom.
1. i hate loading bars never ever going to use them i have too much of a low attention spand.
2.i will try but its hard when i want it to loop like a gif like on zuzunza you should check it out.
3. yes it did i am a very detailed artist and i coppied and pasted that spinning things a whole lot! >:(