Pretty damn cool game I must say. At first I thought this was going to be like a Bejeweled kinda game but I was half right. It's quite challenging matching the colors and sometimes the game will try to fool you. Especially on the harder levels. With polished graphics, and addicting gameplay this gets a 7/10
ok that was fun
Ha ok that was a fun little game with some neat little graphics, it still needs more though, bigger screen to start, and some fancy effects like when the gems hit eachother or something, nice job on a fun little game though, keep up the good work
Add some effects, like i explained above.
I liked it, but I do have some suggestions.
1. The music while you are playing is ok. However the music durring the level summary (where you see your score) kind of sucks. And the drastic difference between that music and the music of the levels probably makes it seem to suck more than it actually does.
2. I would prefer to be able to rotate the gems that I am controlling of my own accord,
3. It would be nice if the playing field was a bit larger in comparison to the gem size.
4. As this seems to be set up like a puzzle game (the movement isn't random the gems seem to have pre-set paths and speeds). It might be nice to be able to just go through the levels and then re-select them like many puzzle games.
5. I don't know how long the game is (I haven't had a chance to play more than a few levels and I have to leave), but it is always nice to be able to just come back to the game and pick up where you left off.
dont make it life based, the harder levels make it harder, just make it deduct from ur score.
That was hard(Maybe just me) awesome idea though. Practice levels, less mundane repetitive music and nicer visuals would make this game awesome.
Other than that it was fun to play until it got to hard.