I liked this game. About the only thing negative I'll say it doesn't have the carnage of Decision 2 where you see more flesh splatter. Though maybe that's why that game lagged as much as it did. Maybe if there was an option to enable that in this game? The other negative thing I'll say is that I didn't get to the final boss a second time as I would like. I seemed to cause him to respawn after I died by back tracking further south, killing hundreds of zombies. It seemed like a glitch, but it seemed to have fixed itself. Other than that, good game. I look forward to the next one.
no medals? Mission objectives would have been cool too. But overall it was a good game
zombie games wouldnt be zombie games without the all to well known chainsaw
Fun, but it's as easy as writing this review.
All in all this is a very nice game with cool graphics and a good gameplay. Nevertheless there are some flaws:
- it's too easy, I think (didn't die, never was in real danger)
- I ended up with tons of money I couldn't use (more weapons would or buyable stuff would be nice)
- the melee skill is kinda useless and does not really need to be upgraded, because if you have the chainsaw (which I bought after the first level), you kill basically every Zombie in one hit
- the flamethrower is extremely worthless
- all in all the game is a little monotonous