Needs a bit...
more time and real effort and you can make a killer shooter. Good Luck on your next venture..........vp
Just shoot the 'innocent' guy
easy to manipulate for a better score, could've been a bit better though.
Not bad for a first submission
Here are the things I think you should try to fix/change:
1. You get 50 points if you shoot the guy that has his hands up, is this a bug?
2. Enemies spawn in a very predictable pattern, try to add a bit more variation.
3. There is one white strip on each side on screen, I assume this was a formating issue.
4. Bullet holes stay from level to level.
5. Bullet holes spawn on top of everything else (Enemies and cars). If you are creating them with the "duplicateMovieClip" fuction I know it can be problematic to get them in the right layer, but its not impossible.
6. I found the "Play Again" button hard to read, but that might just be me.
Addressing your comments in order:
1. Not a bug, just forgot to put a weapon in hand. I'll probably end up making him subtract 50 points.
2. I'll definitely look in to that code.
3. Just forgot the size of the game when I uploaded it.
4. Will add coding to reset the level.
5. Will work on that.
6. Yeah, that font was a bad idea.
Thanks for the tips!