1. Surely it isn't necessary to make the user press spacebar to leave the house he's in. It doesn't really seem all that important that he press it to get in, either -- why can't it just work the same way as it does when he walks off the side of the screen and shows up on the next one?
2. The sign that says "Bald Guy's House" got stuck on the screen and I couldn't make it go away no matter what I did.
3. It's sometimes hard to hit the little arrow on the conversation boxes. It'd be better to let the user page through the conversations using the space bar.
4. While we're on conversations, it's possible to get several conversation windows up simultaneously, and then have to very carefully navigate them.
5. When I got stuck (couldn't move) I right clicked and hit "play," which gave me some extra items and put me in a random house.