Me again :)
Hey its me again :)
I see that you did a lots of the stuff i suggested ^^ Thats cool :)
Ill continue to encourage you, and give you some more idea of improovement of mine ^^
1. The animation for when he work is glitchy when he evolve.
2. Maybe make him "walk" from side to side sometimes, or make him do facial expression such as Smiling, being angry, being over feeded and etc
3. Still may think to have buyable accesory (just want to repost this one XD)
4. Move the blob name from the right up corner to stick it around the blob head or body?
5. With the Sun and moon going up and down, remove him food or fun point if not took care of him for a round (If he reach the negative make him looks ugly? Or even die XD (some sadist people would like that part)
6. Create a button somewhere so the Blob will tell us some joke? (Try to find fun and spicy one xD)
7. Continue improoving the background with maybe rain or season (activated with a button) and make the blob act a certain way depending of the element chosen (exemple i chose winter, the blob start to shake)
8.Maybe add a challenge mode? (I mean, there's the current free play, and a mode where you gotta reach a said evolution in a said ammount of time or a mode where you gotta reach a certain evolve but the point drop out randomly or because of something (a storm or etc, time matters too).
9. Could think about adding different music (try to get different style, metal,techno,classic,country :P,rock,pop,rap and etc) so you could reach more people with all those music style
10. Its all i got for now ^_^ Im gonna check for your next release and see if i can still help you to improove it with my idea :)
Ps' love the transparent effect of the blob :)
thanks i love your suggestions
Why would anyone want this over a tiny tamagochi?
Repetitive, the music gets fucking boring very fast, it has nothing that makes it unique or different than the far more practical "real" tamagochis, in fact, it has much less from what I can see.
Throw in minigames, more music options, ability to customize your "blob" perhaps by buing it glasses clothes, ties or whatever. And ability to buy more colors for it. Perhaps even backgrounds and so on. (So you actually get rewarded from looking at that ugly thing...)
Add game elements like: Death if you overfeed him, or do not feed him at all, gameplay elements in general so it does not end like... this... All I see is a blob that does virtually nothing, and numbers that increase when you waste your time clicking around.
Evolution huh? Well I am not a game reviewer, so suffice to say, that you need to add elements that make gameplay interesting enough to keep playing to see these "evolutions" (because I sure as hell wont bother more with this)
Make the music calm, so you wont get fired up with nothing to make it up for, its like being expected to sit quiet in church while the priest plays a heavy metal concert (you may get the drill here)
And honestly: If you cannot think of stuff to add yourself, then maybe you should be doing something else.
There, may sound harsh, but I expect you to be able to handle peoples honest opinions. I hope my suggestions are somewhat helpful.
yes they are
this is boring and repetitive
it seems you have a basic knowlage of flash though
so tell me what to do with the game do not just say that you do not like it
I see that you have improved.
Now there is a lot of good things here but let me point out something.
You need 10$ more to buy something.
Say you have 50$ and you want to buy a bear for 50$. Well it doesn't let you. I found out I need 60% to buy it. But when I bought it, it went down to 10$. I really don't care that that problem was there, so it was alright. Maybe it was just a glitch.
What you need to do for the things you buy is make them worth more food points. Take my example. I could either eat a burger 5 times, or drill 5 times then feed him the bear to get the same amount. They burgers are a lot quicker. So what you need to do is make the bear worth more when consumed.
Everything else was alright. I mean it was funner than the last version. And I do have some more suggestions. If you would like to hear them just PM me.
Overall you have imroved your game. You have made it funner and longer.
10/10 for your hard work.
thanks for your stuff i try to make the new versions based on fans suggestions
my blob sucked
or maybe it was just me. i dont really know what all your suppose to do, partly because you couldnt be bothered to give a decent tutorial on how to raise the damn thing. but I understand , somewhat, what you were going for. the music was off as well. maybe slow down the flow of time and add a help button if you dont know whats going on, wich is most of the time. nice try though!
thanks i will