Notice: Many browsers are beginning to disable or hide the Adobe Flash plugin, in preparation for its
end-of-life in December 2020.
If you are experiencing problems playing Flash content, please consider installing our official Newgrounds Player
to continue enjoying this content indefinitely.
Finally.... RED-LANTERN HAS COME BACK WITH A SUBMISSION!!!
Ok so enough about trying to be The Rock on my first animation back in almost a year, but let me just get down to the point of this movie.
1. Once I heard about MK vs DC coming out, I freaked out in a good way because I am a fan, a huge fan of both universes. So due to my excitement I decided to make an animation about it.
2. I focused most on the first four characters that were announced Sub Zero, Batman, Scorpion and Superman. I have the entire roster in their with their closely resembled looks to the game so I hope you guys like my sprite editting work on the sprites.
3. There will be no sequel to this movie as it was just fan based, basically based on a nerd for both worlds along with the lack of sprites I have on the DC side. So if I disappoint with that, sorry folks but that's that.
4. I really worked hard on it and you will notice a glimpse on where I am heading toward when it comes to the popular titles such as War of the Realms 2, Chameleon's Story ep II, Kombat Vixens and other miscellaneous projects.
5. I rushed through the end because I lacked the sprites and lacked the time for creativity and I have been dying to put something up like I have been absent from my passion in creating animations for quite a long time. Hope you guys really enjoy it, I sure did. A lot of time and effort was put into this so I hope it's enough to satisfy the lust for Red-Lantern style animations.
All I can say is enjoy the movie and I will see if I can find some time out of my busy schedule to feed you guys with my awesome War of the Realms II and Chameleon's Story II.
EDIT: I just watched it on the newgrounds server and it's being a bit delayed with the sound. When I see it on my cpu, it sounds more fluent, so please do forgive me if that annoys any of you.