Not much else to say here, this is very similar to your other games. although if you were to decide to pick this back up you should use pictures of a higher quality. The first level took me by surprise because at first I did not see the walls! Ha ha ha. That was my fault and all but may colors that are a dark shade? I know they were already darker\lighter than the color they were on top of but if you were to intensify it that'd make it easier for some people. I did like the moving parts, that really through me for a loop... Overal this wasn't atrocious but it wasn't really good. Its just a neat little game with pictures of a movie in them...
ya thanks thats what i was aiming for. some crappy time killer to keep a 12 year old occupied for a max of 4 mins. thanks.
Needs a bit of improving.
It's not bad at all, it just needs a little bit more tweaking then it will be very good.
1) There was one small spelling mistake at the start (feell).
Okay this won't improve the game, but it's first impressions.
2) The music is great, and it works well with the game, but it does end suddenly.
I would do a continuous loop, rather than leaving a game with no music.
3) You may want to add some more music, and a mute button (which can be selected via the keyboard).
4) The instructions menu is quite dull. Brighten up the use of colours, and add some detail to the background, buttons, and text.
5) It can also be fairly hard to spot the maze lines at times.
6) Make 3 or so difficulty levels. The game now would probably be at hard level.
7) I would give the user 3-5 lives.
8) Finally add a game over screen.
Well that will be all, and good luck with all your future projects :).
thanks. im not remaking this thoh, just making something similar, better, but i will still take your advice. thanks for not blamming my sorry ass to the curb.
It was ok. But I guess you can make the quiality and smoothness better if you just want.
Good job, and thanks for posting this "demo" version!
im sorry i have scrapped this idea. maybe later, but thats later. i am now working on something better (maybe the same genre? ) and more flowing. the demo atleast should be done by tomorrow morning, and the full game by at the very latest sunday or monday. thanks! hope you like my new one, Cander-San.
The game is hard and you didn't give credit to the Audio artist.
it got deleted off the audio portal, either way it was called Mario Land 4-1 (chinese sort of thing at #4 on the chart up)
Not very fun at all sorry...
Could have at least had better music..
wow. ITS #4 OF ALL-TIME TOP AUDIO PORTAL MUSIC, ASSHOLE. MARIO 4-1 IS THE SONG. I GUESS YOU HAVE NO TASTE IN MUSIC, CONSIDERING IT IS THE FOURTH MOST USED PIECE OF MUSIC ON NEWGROUNDS...
wasabi ninja X X