its great! u did an awsome job in making a sequel! anywayz, just putting up some friendly tips:
1. once you get the chainsaw, u should always equip it to ur seoncdary weopen, it will save your butt from utter destruction in important times.
2. make finding ur suriviors and getting weopens ur proirty, only repair ur barricade if ur rlly low on hp.
3. don't attack once you see the first few zombies, there will be a running zombie or dog soon afterward, so be sure to target those from the non-weapon wielding zombies first.
4. NO matter WHAT, kill the weapon wielding zombies first if you can [if no one is blocking you] bc the remaining surivivors you have are crucial in surviving the onslaught of zombies.
5. If there are fatties are on the front of ur barricade, use the chainsaw [read tip one] to kill them, not ur gun, bc u will need to use it to get rid of the zombies that mite get close to ur barricade while ur busy.
6. try to use ur traps in the two middle spots of the field, and on all the way in the far right and far left of the field. (middle two squares are the squares where they do not touch any side of the field and far left and right squares are where the zombies enter, and where the middle part of ur barricade are)
7. *spoiler discussing new weapon*
You COULD use the compound bow to fight zombies since its reload time is extremely fast and its accuracy is rlly good too, but it wont take down fatties and soldiers fast enough and soon ur barricade will be domilished
8. u SHOULD keep all of ur survivors alive, and keep at least 2 survivors at hand if you cant mantain a handful of them, with good weapons, bc once you enter big cities, or in big trouble, those 2 survivors will come in handy.
9. I suggest [you dont have to, dont worry] you carry aound the silver handgun [not sure whats it called, sorry] that you get to be your first weapon for a time being since your first startign out bc its better than the normal handgun you have, and you can perform multiple headshots if u aim correctly, even if there at the other end of the screen.
10. If your really uneasy hearing the music playing while your playing the game, turn it off, it certainly wont ruin your experience!
11. LAST TIP: Make sure once you have gotten a good start into the game, that you get a good enough weapon to defeat soldiers, bc soldiers with weapons like machetes come at times and without a good enough weapon, ur screwed!
well, you dont have to follow these tips, just trying to help for any beginners out there, and, as always, GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!! :D
The Armor game is good for mass killing.
ANYWAY. You have created one of the best games for flash and the sequle is equally great. This is only your second game so I don't know how your gonna top it. So time to work on some more games!
I put out 1035 zombies in 35 days! On my first try! Here's some advice:
1. Aim for the head or legs.
2. Take out any fast zombies ASAP. Then worry about heavily armored ones.
3. Use any weapons with high firing rates and a lot of ammo(my favorite: the Uzi)
4. REMEMBER TO REPAIR THE BARRIER!!!!!
Please make more games like this!
That was fantastic
I loved the first one and this improved on it in everyway. Well done.
Ahh my favorite game gets an even better sequal !
But it was punishingly hard on me. The last day before I beat the game heres is all the weps I had and survivors. ! survivor, magnum, pistol, shotgun, grenades, chansaw. It was nearly impossible thats right nearly. Since I liked the game I kept on trying. The weapons I used to beat the game were grenades and the chainsaw. But I finally beat it. Great game overall but the difficulty gives you a 9.