Well good game man good
That is so hard, but is a good work and you got a 10/10 Stars cool ;-)
Its okay, an interesting game to say the least.
1. It was a connecting strategy game, its a fun genre in general.
2. the custom pointer, and the sound effects were nice.
3. It had backround music, it would be boring otherwise.
1. The bubbles came up from the bottom so slowly, I found myself waiting on each row to appear.
2.The bubbles would stay spread apart on the top, and not come together so I could make use of it.
3. It was hard to figure out exactly how you went from level to level, besides making matches.
4. Sometimes the bubbles would explode and take the surrounding pairs with them, yet there wasn't a unique item to cause it.
5. make an instructions page, and clearly state the purpose of the players goal, what to look out for, how to get to the level, where the oxygen meter is, exc.
I think that covers it all. Give it a better shot next time.
Not my usual...
This isn't the kind of game I usually play, but it was fun enough. The music got annoying after a little while, but the gameplay was good, I liked it.
No mine type
not really mine typ of game, but you did it well, good graphics and music. A little bit slow and add more features!
It's fun but kinda easy.