Well this is F* Stolen.
i saw it on another site...
please if i see you steal another game i will REPORT you!.
Maybe because I put it there.
I posted this game on alot of sites
Very good graphics (Please MAKE ANOTHER SUBMITION ICON ! ), nice preloader, nice mouse (Looks a little bit like the Starcraft mouse xD) but please make other controls! It's really hard to control the ship. Maybe it's just me but my ship always hit the enemies. xD
But except of that it's a wonderful game!
9/10 for you and good luck in further projects.
PS: I've recommend this for the Shooting Game collection! ;-)
PLZ RECOMMEND TO COLLECTION (SHOOTING)
THx alot man!
Intersting, but the name...
The game seems TOO good, I can't help but feel that this may be stolen.
I think you obviously spent a lot of time on this, and should therefore not be given any more mercy than anyone else. That said:
1. The graphics were great, although I couldn't really see the gun blasts very well. Sitll, awesome job.
2. The bounce factor when you smashed into an enemy on accident was catastrophic. I once tapped up, hit an enemy, and started bouncing from enemy to enemy until I lost the game. Bad.
3. The controls were a bit hard to master. Your thrust stayed constant, and did not diminish. This meant that if you wanted to go somewhere, you had to blast forward, then to actually turn and not simply keep going with a curve, you had to fully stop, then turn, then go. It made avoiding the enemies very difficult on the first level when you kept going as fast as your first pulse. I would suggest changing the controls to a more astroid type where when you're going forward, you can turn while going the same direction, and then curve where you wanted to.
4. Okay job overall. The weapons were a bit buggy, it was impossible to actually aim without stopping forward movement, and the enemies moved to fast. Still, I personally liked it. You can definitely do good work.
here some advice
-take off some of the Bounce effect that happens when you collide with an enemy (we completely lose control)
- remake aiming system ( shooting an enemie is luck in this game)
- how come i didnt die?