It was a good idea for a flash game, but had a lot of flaws that really cut on my enjoyment. Such as:
- No interactivity in music. There was no mute button, nor other choices of song. Just an annoying loop.
- The graphics. I saw that you even got a separate person for these, but they were still disappointing. It looked like you got most of the stuff from Google Images, and even then the background seemed bad quality. Also, there could be a different level for each background?
- The controls were annoying. Though you might have meant for it to be hard to get used to, it's best if it's just simple. This might have made a better game if you could only go left, right, up, and down, and no annoying controls (pacman type controls.)
- The HitTest you used was also irritating, I could get hit, or the meteor could hit me, when it was no-where near even touching it.
- The Menu was good but seemed plain, and you could have added a glow effect or an outline to make it more readable when you died, because you couldn't see it properly with the background.
It had potential, and I played it for a few minutes, but it had a lot of flaws and bugs.