While the animation isn't that good, I still really enjoyed this. I find it to be better than the original, because it seems to be easier. The lines do seem to fade more. I just always did it at the wrong time here. I like how nice the music is. It's very calming.
I really liked killing those guys. Yeah, I know that sounds mean, but it's interesting how it is laid out. It really does seem like their own fault here. You do need to work on the animation. It's still a great game!
think i got the highest score!!!!
my final score was 1,456,898 !!!! who honestly can top that? no one!!!
i really enjoy it. it was addictive and nice game, but you should add more powerups and enemies, because it gets boring after some level (12 for me, and still had all buildings). for me difficulty was good, maybe a bit too easy, but for others it was too hard, so i suggest to make few difficulty levels. also graphics need improvements, but it was not bad at all. i'm waiting for Boulder Basher 3. great work!
about the game
I had fun with first 5 levels but it started to get really frustrating after a while. Some how the boulder goes through my shield sometime and how come I cannot block the wizards attack and why are they so hard to kill. You also need to make some power ups that is ACTUALLY useful, but this game is a world apart comparing to the Boulder Basher 2.
This game would get a ten... except for a few problems i encountered.
1) The catapults can hurt each other
2) The catapults can hurt the village
3) You cannot alter the catapults shots with your lines, thus preventing them from hitting the village or each other
4) You have to alter the path of a giant's stone for it to hurt the wizard: ie the mobs don't hurt each other but you can hurt your own guys? come on thats not fair.
5) Maybe you could add a rez building button
Other than that, excelent game. A new take on the drawing lines games :)