O the Irony!
I wish I knew of this holiday beforehand!
Very funny, and original.
it was fun but way too easy great game tho kepp up the good work
i liked it
it was funny and i thout u put some effort into it
Coulda been fun
Well it was fun for what it was, all i can say is 3 things:
1) Make the bar go faster on the later levels i was literally able to respond to an IM and then find it on my taskbar to click again and was still back in time to shoot the guy
2) Once the front of the bar hits the red zone your able to fire instead of the center.
3) Make it so you only have one chance to fire
Otherwise this could be alot of fun with lots of levels and difficulties if you wanna get that deep into it.
1) LOL, it was kind of meant to be slow to build up tension ("Yeah right," you say :P). But yeah, making the bar slow was the original intent.
2) That's odd, DewclawedstormV1 reviewed it saying that I should fix it so that you can fire right when the bar hits the red zone. In the original version,you had to wait till the bar was in the middle. Oh well, you can't please everyone.
3) Yeah, I could. I'm not going to fix it now, though.
Thanks for the review, it's one of the most helpful so far. :)
It was ok...
The graphics were mediocre. The game was too easy. It was entertaining for a while. It could have been better... 3'd.
Yep. Thanks for playing it.