Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
3. Austin Powers in Goldmember
4. Austin Powers in Goldmember
5. 8 Crazy Nights
7. Ace Ventura
9. Napoleon Dynamite
awesome dude, hope it gets added to the Naruto section
A few tips
I'm glad someone took the initiative and Made a hand drawn type of phoenix wrong, but I do have some tips *take them or leave them, it's your choice*
1. Very little Actual animating... There was some great drawings, but most of the effort went into Lip syncing *which was great FYI*. Focus more attention on actual animation next time
2. Backgrounds can be your friend... I should know, Mine had sucky ones for most of my originals, but with the ones I have know *in upcoming works* they look a lot better. Just some food for thought
3. Length is also important. Unless you want something short *like a quickie animation* then it should be at least 2 or 3 mins.
4. Other than these, great overall job!
Very random, but in this case random is gooooooood
Thank yaz ^^
I wouldn't be surprised if something like this front-paged just as a relief from all the "Phoenix Wrong" out there. It's like a breath of fresh air to me. I like seeing a collab with consistantly high quality work (well i know it wasn't perfect but it had me chuckling). I just would've preferred if that static noise inbetween skits was a tad quieter. 8/10
THANKS! But i have to admit...those subliminal images are a bit annoying...ill try to work on those in Humoruto2 ^^
The fact I know where pretty much all those quotes from made it alot funnier. You've got a good sense of humor. You should do one for another genre of movie perhaps horror?
AIGHT! ill see what i can do ^^
Fernando accepts a difficult mission from a suspicious guy who buys him some yoghurt.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.