it was really good, but glitches. and also, it would be better if it had like an amount of customers or money you had to achieve until the next level or something like thatt. but other than that, it was pretty good
very addicting/fun, jus very very veryx100 glitchy
basically angelbabylolly hit the nail on the head. constant glitches i ran into were glasses not filling/stopping randomly, ice not dropping into glasses, time/point problems, etc... this game is addicting as well as fun and i just wish the creators would have realized these problems before releasing the game, and they need to get fixed asap...
i've never been more frustrated with a game. not because of the difficulty nor gameplay; just the fact that it's so glitchy i can't win. the time is fine and the beer pouring is fine, because i instantly worked around that. the variables are fine, it's just the glitches.. so
1. pouring times are fine, don't change them.
2. increase all times; bonuses and beginnings
3. make things more specific... putting glasses down for beer/soda constantly drop.. half of that is glitching though
4. fix up the people accepting drinks.. often times you have to re-give/drop/redo a drink to get someone to accept it
5. instructions would help, but its pretty self explanitory
6. just fix all glitches.. ice, etc. i re-listed what angelbabylolly said because that's pretty much everything
7. only gameplay suggestion is to maybe try and limit the people ordering 2x of each beer within the first five orders, because even with pre-filling every drink, the sudden-stopping of drink filling and pouring times does indeed make it at times impossible...
love the putting cigarettes/spiders into drinks lol... funny. great addicting game fun just glitchy which makes it not fun and difficult.. its playable with the glitches by learning what to do to fix the glitches, but then taking the time to bypass the glitches makes you lose..
An innovation spoiled by bugs
This is a very innovative game and a breath of fresh air from a lot of the other submissons on Newgrounds. Unfortunately, there are a couple niggling bugs that should be fixed (most of which have been stated before).
However, contrary to what many believe, this game is actually a lot easier than you think. The main complaint is that you run out of time too quickly and that the bonuses don't give you enough extra time (mainly because the beer pours too slowly). The key to winning this game is to queue up drinks before customers order them, you should always be pouring drinks even if they haven't been ordered, that way they can be given to customers in as little time as possible and so the bonuses actually are enough.
As soon as a drink has been poured, you should move it onto the bench and start pouring another one, this is essential with the beers and I often have 2 or 3 of each type sitting on the table so I don't have to wait for them to pour before serving to a customer. If you follow this tactic then you can easily rack up 10,000+ points and reach some of the extra levels.
no instructions, couldn't figure it out. what was I supposed to do???
good idea, this would be a fantastic game but there are sooooo many glitches! this game is really fun but there are many problems: drinks wont pour, beer and pop fountains stop randomly, things drop randomly, cant put ice in drinks, second bonuses dont add up, time randomly goes down by twos. if you could fix all those little things this would really be a fantastic game and i wouldnt be surprised if it made the daily top!