I hate the Dix!
They're so hard!
All I had to do was sit around the base fire and kill peopel reload fire and kill people. Never had a purpose past that. The first weapon was useless. At least give us somethign ath kills the bad guys. if you gave the players more to do it owuld be a lot more fun. The characters could have been a little bigger, or are they the size they are for later levels wheren there are more bad guys? I never saw them doing more then talking at me I could see them firing. Interesting game though I really didn't find any bugs at this point, I just got bored playing it
You should consider this a VERY good experiment. I'll just cover a few points:
- You have to give us a reason to leave the base. Now, it's easier to just stay at the base to defend it and constantly get repaired and reloaded
- The 3d aspect of the game is promising, but isn't real useful here for the above reason.
- Customizable keys is an amazing feature. I can't praise you enough for adding that.
- Need levels, or some kind of eventual end.
- Place objects around the map (perhaps weapons, other bases, a boss?)
- I liked the radar, but the zoom function wasn't really neccesary at all (nor was the radar since I didn't have to leave the base).
- Make the weapons a little different in style AND power. They all sounded and looked roughly the same, which is boring.
Conclusion- I'm very excited to see the next game you make with this 3D engine.
Ok for a Quick play
It was Fun at the Start, but after a while it became too easy and repetitive
I couldn't get myself to play it very long
I just couldn't get absorbed into the game.
Well, actually it's more like a demo. I ran into some performance problems and didn't finish the game as I intended. Now I know what made it run slowly so I'll return to it later.