Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Daily 4th Place! Excellent!!!
Protect your vehicle and base from the attacking Dix!
This "simple" shooting game is mainly an experiment for a 3D type game engine and game script optimization. Let me know what you think about the controls and if you find bugs.
1. Items sometimes disappear from screen - including Vehicle, Dix, radar dots. (I guess it has something to do with the swapDepth method, but not sure)
I hate the Dix!
They're so hard!
All I had to do was sit around the base fire and kill peopel reload fire and kill people. Never had a purpose past that. The first weapon was useless. At least give us somethign ath kills the bad guys. if you gave the players more to do it owuld be a lot more fun. The characters could have been a little bigger, or are they the size they are for later levels wheren there are more bad guys? I never saw them doing more then talking at me I could see them firing. Interesting game though I really didn't find any bugs at this point, I just got bored playing it
You should consider this a VERY good experiment. I'll just cover a few points:
- You have to give us a reason to leave the base. Now, it's easier to just stay at the base to defend it and constantly get repaired and reloaded
- The 3d aspect of the game is promising, but isn't real useful here for the above reason.
- Customizable keys is an amazing feature. I can't praise you enough for adding that.
- Need levels, or some kind of eventual end.
- Place objects around the map (perhaps weapons, other bases, a boss?)
- I liked the radar, but the zoom function wasn't really neccesary at all (nor was the radar since I didn't have to leave the base).
- Make the weapons a little different in style AND power. They all sounded and looked roughly the same, which is boring.
Conclusion- I'm very excited to see the next game you make with this 3D engine.
Ok for a Quick play
It was Fun at the Start, but after a while it became too easy and repetitive
I couldn't get myself to play it very long
I just couldn't get absorbed into the game.
Well, actually it's more like a demo. I ran into some performance problems and didn't finish the game as I intended. Now I know what made it run slowly so I'll return to it later.
I'll bake you a cupcake so sweet...
Aliens, evil wizards, space vampires, & Shyfters! Just another day in the life of a badass
Stop the killer bees
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.