it was to easy, i leave it in one place and the points just rack up,
i got the platform thingy at an angle so i can rack up points with out doing anything.... therefore, too easy~ :P
You've got the beginnings of a decent game here.
Apart from the fact that 2-player games generally don't work on a single keyboard (being more suited to a console, or netwok play), I suggest you sort the following things.
- Let folk see the 'ball' before the game starts.
- Stop the bats moving off the screen.
- Have a sound effect for when the ball hits a bat, a different one for when it hits a side wall, and a different one for when a point is scored.
- Maybe have some bgm with a button to turn it on/off.
- Wite the instructions in-game. Rather than have them in your author's comments, write them on the screen before you start.
- Actually have an end-game state. Make it so that maybe up after one player has score 10 points, it ends the game and states who won.
If you did that, it would be a decent 2-player pong game. As it is, it's slightly below average. And another point was docked for the unoriginal concept and lack of 1-player action.
This is easy
the other pong thing never moved...
If you read the descriptions, you would have read that this is a two player game ^_^
I played one player
One player mode is the best. This game is ok, but it needs more I guess. Control both players and maintain a score of 0 for both players for 10 minutes and win a prize.
Well, if you can do that, you make have an ice cream ^_^