that was pretty cool, only thing is the instructions where quite hard to understand could have used better more clear ones. other wise great!
((( COOL )))
Now that was cool and different, and a great name aswell, anyways great interface, seemed to be abit glichie though, could also have better instructions, anyways it was cool...
this is great!
Didnt understand it lol...im getting sick of tetris games :S
Very nice effort, actually...
Now, I'm not sure what everyone was talking about regarding the screen size, as I didn't have a problem... but my main suggestion is to add in some kind of instruction screen; I wasn't really sure how you were supposed to play it exactly. I mean, it looks a lot like Welltris in execution, but it was still unclear.
Past that, though, I think this game's HIGHLY underrated, both in reviews and actually in the actual voting system. The graphics are simply quite excellent, especially the translucent sight of the block falling down from above. You've also got an impressive options screen. So, given that this thing's still in beta-stage (as per its version number on the starting screen), I say you've got a good start to it.
Here's some things you might want to try tuning up:
1) Fix the window size, of course. Obviously that's a big issue with a lot of people, of course.
2) Put in a nice instructions screen. Maybe it's just me being clueless, but it can't hurt. :-)
3) You might try making sure the 'New Game' and 'Options' button (and whatever else ones you may add) are a bit more centered on the title screen. A very minor point, but it makes it look more perfessional.
4) Ditto with the status of the game along the right of the screen, and you might want to make sure the text's a bit bigger. Again, a very minor point, but it's a professional thing.
5) Maybe some music or sound effects? Obviously that would be a 'back-burner' issue, but I think it'd be nice. ^_-
Past that, I like it. :-) I'd love to see what you can come up with in later versions...