00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

imdoingaspookydance just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nickeolodeon Club

12,476 Views | 230 Replies

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-11-30 08:32:50

Mmm.. ok.. then, I have to make 100 posts before I become a member?.Im not totally agree with that....... I have to begin again to count my posts..or..Can I count my previus posts?

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-11-30 09:57:43

At 11/30/08 08:32 AM, Daniel094 wrote: Mmm.. ok.. then, I have to make 100 posts before I become a member?.Im not totally agree with that....... I have to begin again to count my posts..or..Can I count my previus posts?

Hm... you're already in, and you're a member of other clubs, so I think we can make an exeption if IB agrees....

Huge FoP marathon is on today. Yay! And I have Hi-Def to watch it.

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-11-30 10:58:14

At 11/30/08 09:57 AM, DocSprite wrote:
At 11/30/08 08:32 AM, Daniel094 wrote: Mmm.. ok.. then, I have to make 100 posts before I become a member?.Im not totally agree with that....... I have to begin again to count my posts..or..Can I count my previus posts?
Hm... you're already in, and you're a member of other clubs, so I think we can make an exeption if IB agrees....

^^.. ok.. ty..!
Im part of 2 clubs..:
Nick Clun and anime club.. all of those are good! :P

Topic:

Best serie of Nick!..

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-11-30 11:14:24

At 11/30/08 10:58 AM, Daniel094 wrote:
Topic:
Best serie of Nick!..

I'd have to say either D&J or SpongeBob.... I mean SpongeBob is a classic, but D&J is s little funnier. And George Lopez is good, too, but I don't know if Nick at Nite counts.

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-11-30 11:30:26

At 11/30/08 11:14 AM, DocSprite wrote:
Topic:
Best serie of Nick!..

I'd have to say either D&J or SpongeBob.... I mean SpongeBob is a classic, but D&J is s little funnier.

Hmm.. you are right.. spogebob is good.. but in graphics, history avatar is better.. altouhg Spongebob is joker..well, avatar sometimes..!

D&J... its a great serie.. but I dont like it much!

mmm... Jimmy Neutron..??

I think is excelent..and as we said before.. Sheen is everything there..!

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-11-30 11:41:41

At 11/30/08 11:30 AM, Daniel094 wrote:
Topic:
Best serie of Nick!..

I'd have to say either D&J or SpongeBob.... I mean SpongeBob is a classic, but D&J is s little funnier.
Hmm.. you are right.. spogebob is good.. but in graphics, history avatar is better.. altouhg Spongebob is joker..well, avatar sometimes..!

mmm... Jimmy Neutron..??

Yeah... whatever happened to Jimmy Neutron? I never see it on anymore. An you're right, Avatar had amazing graphics. I just wish they would show book 2 so I could watch it w/o getting spoiled.

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-11-30 11:41:57

I've never saw this Avatar show that you are talking about and to be honest I don't think I would be too interested in it. Jimmy Neutron is alright now and then, but I rather watch Sponge Bob or Fairly Odd Parents. Ha, I use to have sex while Fairly Odd Parents were on TV like every single day. D:

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-11-30 12:15:05

At 11/30/08 11:41 AM, DocSprite wrote:
At 11/30/08 11:30 AM, Daniel094 wrote:
Topic:
Best serie of Nick!..

mmm... Jimmy Neutron..??

Yeah... whatever happened to Jimmy Neutron? I never see it on anymore. An you're right, Avatar had amazing graphics. I just wish they would show book 2 so I could watch it..

What you think bout show again all books?.. It would be a great idea..so I could see all them incluiing the ending part! (which i couldnt see)
I want buy those books to read em in my house.. cuz I have nothing to do at morning and afternoon :P

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-11-30 12:16:53

At 11/30/08 11:41 AM, Corky52 wrote: Ha, I use to have sex while Fairly Odd Parents were on TV like every single day. D:

hey man.. saty in topic!!.. We arent talking bout sex.. ! plz dont post somethings like tthat!!

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-11-30 12:22:44

At 11/30/08 12:16 PM, Daniel094 wrote:
hey man.. saty in topic!!.. We arent talking bout sex.. ! plz dont post somethings like tthat!!

Oh boy.. It was on topic I do believe since I was talking about Nickeolodeon and everything, but I'm sorry I didn't know that there was a 14 year old child in here who was going to be offended by the word sex. If you have any further complaints please take them up with me via the PM system. Your post brought this club off topic you do understand that right? Just as mine is doing now, but I promise that there wont be any more of that.

I see where this 100 post thing could come in handy..

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-11-30 12:22:45

At 11/30/08 11:41 AM, Corky52 wrote: I've never saw this Avatar show that you are talking about and to be honest I don't think I would be too interested in it.

Its about Aang, the last Avatar that was trapped in an iceberg for 112 years and has to save the world from the evil Fire Lord by manipulating the air around him to attack his enemies.

Wow that sounded so much dorkier tan it actually is.

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-11-30 12:31:32

At 11/30/08 12:22 PM, Corky52 wrote:
Oh boy.. It was on topic I do believe since I was talking about Nickeolodeon and everything, but I'm sorry I didn't know that there was a 14 year old child in here who was going to be offended by the word sex.

Corky... I just wanted stay in the topic line.. yes, Im a child.. and what bout that??..eh?.. I just want to continue with the topic... and not talk about sex ...

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-11-30 12:35:03

At 11/30/08 12:22 PM, DocSprite wrote:
At 11/30/08 11:41 AM, Corky52 wrote: I've never saw this Avatar show that you are talking about and to be honest I don't think I would be too interested in it.
Its about Aang, the last Avatar that was trapped in an iceberg for 112 years and has to save the world from the evil Fire Lord by manipulating the air around him to attack his enemies.

Yeah, doesn't sound like my type of cartoon. I like to watch cartoons for the comedy. Hmm, later I will look up on their website and see what shows that I enjoy watching and which ones that I don't and I will post them up later tonight or tomorrow sometimes.

Wow that sounded so much dorkier tan it actually is.

Ha, most of these shows are pretty dorky when you think about it, but there isn't anything wrong with people having a sense of humor and enjoying them.

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-11-30 12:42:29

At 11/30/08 12:22 PM, DocSprite wrote:

...He must to domain all elements to be able to figh at the same conditions with the Fire lord.. helped by Sokka.. Katara..Momo, Appa :) and after he met an earth master called Toph..

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-11-30 13:07:44

At 11/30/08 12:42 PM, Daniel094 wrote: ...He must to domain all elements to be able to figh at the same conditions with the Fire lord.. helped by Sokka.. Katara..Momo, Appa :) and after he met an earth master called Toph..

And Zuko, and that old man.

CN pwns Nickelodeon

It used to, when they showed good stuff like Dexter's Lab and Ed, Edd and Eddy, but now thaey show the same crap like Skuk Fu and Johnny Test all day. They also ruined Ben 10 by adding new monsters and making an Sequel Series. In short, Nick rules, CN,... meh.

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-11-30 13:47:25

At 11/30/08 01:07 PM, DocSprite wrote:
At 11/30/08 12:42 PM, Daniel094 wrote: ...He must to domain all elements to be able to figh at the same conditions with the Fire lord.. helped by Sokka.. Katara..Momo, Appa :) and after he met an earth master called Toph..
And Zuko, and that old man.

That old man is the uncle of Zuko.. the brother of Fire Lord.. called....Iroh! :)

CN pwns Nickelodeon
It used to, when they showed good stuff like Dexter's Lab and Ed, Edd and Eddy,

yes..Dexter's Lab rulez ( In CN) It was a excelente serie but as you say: "now thaey show the same crap like Skuk Fu and Johnny Test all day. "

They also ruined Ben 10 by adding new monsters and making an Sequel Series. In short, Nick rules, CN,... meh.

Im agree wih you...Now things have changed.. Now is: Nick pwns CN..

Oh yeah

Nickeolodeon Club

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-11-30 14:50:38

At 11/30/08 09:57 AM, DocSprite wrote:

You will still be part of the club as long as you agree to improve on your posting.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-11-30 15:00:28

At 11/30/08 12:22 PM, Corky52 wrote:
Oh boy.. It was on topic I do believe since I was talking about Nickeolodeon and everything, but I'm sorry I didn't know that there was a 14 year old child in here who was going to be offended by the word sex. If you have any further complaints please take them up with me via the PM system. Your post brought this club off topic you do understand that right? Just as mine is doing now, but I promise that there wont be any more of that.

I see where this 100 post thing could come in handy..

Daniel he is staying on topic here he's saying that he likes having SEXwhile watching one of his favorite nick shows. I see nothing wrong with this, you need to become more mature with this SEXtopic and stop thinking girls have cooties. Okey?

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-11-30 15:09:25

At 11/30/08 03:00 PM, idiot-buster wrote:

Daniel he is staying on topic here he's saying that he likes having SEXwhile watching one of his favorite nick shows. I see nothing wrong with this, you need to become more mature with this SEXtopic and stop thinking girls have cooties. Okey?

ok.. ok.. I though those topics are prohibited here!.. but I can see that those are able!..

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-11-30 15:38:03

Good show on Nick right now, Atlantis episode of FoP. Now this is comedy, fool! Then the rest of the marathon goes on. I can't wait to see the new episodes.

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-11-30 20:58:09

hey guys.. What do you prefer: Sponge Bob or Avatar?

I prefer Avatar... I liked it a lot! :P

Its a hard decision :) those series are good!

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-11-30 21:54:41

Who saw the new FoP episodes? They rocked. Also, that music vid was beast. Way better than Camp Ronck or HSM>

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-11-30 22:29:10

At 11/30/08 09:54 PM, DocSprite wrote: Who saw the new FoP episodes? They rocked. Also, that music vid was beast. Way better than Camp Rock or HSM

ehmm.. Doc.. excuse me but.. which means "FoP"? :P I cant undestand Some words.. Im not a totally englis speaker..Im Colombian! :P

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-12-01 15:37:53

At 11/30/08 10:29 PM, Daniel094 wrote:
At 11/30/08 09:54 PM, DocSprite wrote: Who saw the new FoP episodes? They rocked. Also, that music vid was beast. Way better than Camp Rock or HSM
ehmm.. Doc.. excuse me but.. which means "FoP"? :P I cant undestand Some words.. Im not a totally englis speaker..Im Colombian! :P

Fairly Odd Parents.

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-12-01 17:08:18

At 12/1/08 03:37 PM, DocSprite wrote:
Fairly Odd Parents.

amm.. ok.. ;)
then, What do you think bout FoP [lol] ?

I think its a excelent serie.. joker.. and entertainig.. I like it.. I saw FoP all day.. but now I dont like watch TV. I prefer stay here, in the computer, trying to make my first flash animation ( Its so hard :))

Nickeolodeon Club

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-12-01 18:11:47

Hmm, I do enjoy Fairly Odd Parents. I also watched two episodes of Spongebob today while I was resting before dinner. The first one was about how Spongebob, Mr. Crabs, and Patrick were playing the treasure hunt game and Mr. Crabs decided to have them search for it for real. The other one was the one were Spongebob was at the bus stop after the glove circus thing and he couldn't seem to catch any of the rides home. Two good shows, but not my favorite ones.

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-12-01 18:18:24

At 12/1/08 06:11 PM, Corky52 wrote: Hmm, I do enjoy Fairly Odd Parents. I also watched two episodes of Spongebob today while I was resting before dinner. The first one was about how Spongebob, Mr. Crabs, and Patrick were playing the treasure hunt game and Mr. Crabs decided to have them search for it for real. The other one was the one were Spongebob was at the bus stop after the glove circus thing and he couldn't seem to catch any of the rides home. Two good shows, but not my favorite ones.

Yeah. I like the treasure hunt episode, but I don't like the Rock Bottom one. I've seen it so many times, it's gotten really old to me. And as for Fairly Odd Parents, it's getting alot better with Poof. I really liked the Cat Man episode, where he kept falling on the lady and giving the robber the purse That was just rich.

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-12-01 18:43:44

At 12/1/08 06:18 PM, DocSprite wrote:
Yeah. I like the treasure hunt episode, but I don't like the Rock Bottom one. I've seen it so many times, it's gotten really old to me. And as for Fairly Odd Parents, it's getting alot better with Poof. I really liked the Cat Man episode, where he kept falling on the lady and giving the robber the purse That was just rich.

Hmm.. My fav episode of Sponge Bob was when Patrick and Sponge Bob entered in a wrong bus and the bus carried them up to bottom of Bikini bottom ( Im not totally sure that is called "bottom of Bikini bottom ") then, they begun to met many fish species. (stranges :S )... Its really interesting!..

And... my fav epĂ­sode of FoP was when a monkey stole the maigc moffin.. and all the city Dimmsdale became a monkey city!..

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-12-01 18:48:22

At 12/1/08 06:43 PM, Daniel094 wrote:
then, they begun to met many fish species. (stranges :S )... Its really interesting!..

sorry!.. Its: " Began" :P

Topic:

Did you like "The Jimmy TimmyPower Hour" ?

ITs a awesome cross-over I liked it!

Nickeolodeon Club

Response to Nickeolodeon Club 2008-12-01 20:13:00

At 12/1/08 06:48 PM, Daniel094 wrote: Did you like "The Jimmy TimmyPower Hour" ?

ITs a awesome cross-over I liked it!

I saw the 3 of them and the first to were good, but the 3rd one was not so great in my opinion. It just seemed pushed out just because.

BBS Signature