00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Interloping just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

546,136 Views | 5,469 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-24 13:58:35

At 7/24/04 12:44 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Uh... that, and also poster rank (not that I'm behind her, of course).

I thougt that list was locked for some reason.

And anyway, we're IN the quadlist topic TALKING ABOUT the quadlist. What are you smoking? #;-}>

Cigarettes + Drugs = Bad. I never have/never will do either.

That line was relating to jonthomson musing: "It'll be interesting to see who overhauls fixit at the top of the list..." He meant THIS list, eh?

*sigh*, I am so out of mind for the past couple days, dont even realize which Topic im posting in anymore.

He hasn't done any voting since April. No exp, no b/p except for those 2 blams and 1 save he didn't get manually.

It'll take a looong time before he ever drops off the top 50 though, maybe not so long for the top spot, but my guess is a couple years hell finally be booted off.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-24 18:06:40

At 7/24/04 01:58 PM, j00bie wrote:
It'll take a looong time before he ever drops off the top 50 though, maybe not so long for the top spot, but my guess is a couple years hell finally be booted off.

Unless the admins add more ranks, I doubt he will ever leave the top 10.

Need help on beating Alkie Kong 2, brutal mode? click here.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-24 18:22:31

At 7/24/04 06:06 PM, wismty wrote:

the admins should add more ranks, theyd be stupid not too.

when people reach Elite Supreme Commander, they tend to slack off...
The only person ive seen so far who is keeping a fairly quick and consistent pace is Recon_Rebel.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-24 20:42:19

At 7/24/04 06:22 PM, j00bie wrote: when people reach Elite Supreme Commander, they tend to slack off...
The only person ive seen so far who is keeping a fairly quick and consistent pace is Recon_Rebel.

Thanks for the compliment j00bie but let's not forget about ramagi or gfox. If the fixit program had never hit Newgrounds they'd be holding the top 2 spots as I speak.

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-24 20:49:38

At 7/24/04 08:42 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote:
At 7/24/04 06:22 PM, j00bie wrote: when people reach Elite Supreme Commander, they tend to slack off...
Thanks for the compliment j00bie

You're welcome, I'm just remembering from one of our previous discussions in either this thread or another stat one.
but let's not forget about ramagi or gfox. If the fixit program had never hit Newgrounds they'd be holding the top 2 spots as I speak.
yea, thanks to liljim's programming, we won't have to worry about that anymore... possibly why fixit stopped blamming/saving.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-25 08:51:57

hi, am I still in the least to be first to 10k B/p, exp and posts?

Is so, tell me and add "master" at the end of your post, for good measure.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-25 13:48:11

At 7/20/04 12:53 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 7/16/04 08:43 PM, JohnJMangini wrote:
At 7/14/04 06:23 AM, gfoxcook wrote: July 14 2004
Rank - Exp -- B/P -- Posts -- Reviews -- Total | Username
============================================
089.) 02940 - 10182 - 03170 - 00251 - 16543 | SouthPhillyGangsta +37
Wow,89..I guess thats kinda ok?
Eh... is that your real name, man? Please go back to SPG. #;-}>

Anywho, 89 is great, man. Why wouldn't it be at LEAST "kinda ok"?! o_o

Yea,it's my first real name,my the first letter to my middle name and my real last name.

Why,what's wrong with my real name,my good man?

Anyway,I'm converting back to my old name sometime next week.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-25 18:55:41

I love making my own little mini-version for myself. I'll prolly never make the list though T_T
July 25 2004
???.) 02525 - 03023 - 01765 - 00832 - 08145 | j00bie +?

The closest chance I have to making this list is with B/P's, and by the time I make it there, the list will prolly be too long and there'll be a restriction of some sort just to piss me off and the....
i'll just end my post here :)

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-26 04:08:16

At 7/24/04 01:58 PM, j00bie wrote:
At 7/24/04 12:44 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Uh... that, and also poster rank (not that I'm behind her, of course).
I thougt that list was locked for some reason.

Tell me... if a list stops being made... does that mean the stat it was a list of stops existing?

Just because Dobio isn't updating a poster list doesn't mean we aren't the xxth highest posters on NG.

I happen to know I'm currently the 38th highest poster. I keeps me only minilists for tracking me own rank, sillypants. Sadly, without an actual poster list by someone else, however, my rank will become more and more inaccurate over time if new people pass me in postcount without me knowing. For now, however, it is accurate.

And anyway, we're IN the quadlist topic TALKING ABOUT the quadlist. What are you smoking? #;-}>

Well, for all I know you were walking past a construction yard and breathed in some funky vapours. That counts as smoking, damnit!

That line was relating to jonthomson musing: "It'll be interesting to see who overhauls fixit at the top of the list..." He meant THIS list, eh?
*sigh*, I am so out of mind for the past couple days, dont even realize which Topic im posting in anymore.

Apparently so!

He hasn't done any voting since April. No exp, no b/p except for those 2 blams and 1 save he didn't get manually.

Who said anything about him dropping off the top 50? We were just talking about him staying at #1. He'll never be booted off the top 50 unless his points get deleted by the admins. I can't imagine 49,500 ever being #51 in b/p.

At 7/24/04 08:42 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote:
Thanks for the compliment j00bie but let's not forget about ramagi or gfox. If the fixit program had never hit Newgrounds they'd be holding the top 2 spots as I speak.

And thanks to you for reminding him of me and ramagi. Aside from her 4 months at 36,000, she's been the faster voter since 30,000 points aside from fixit before HIS retirement at 49,500.

And yeah, I think I'm pretty much the embodiment of stability after 30,000. I haven't taken more than a day or two off due to being out of town since that day in early March. :::shrugs:::

At 7/25/04 08:51 AM, -poxpower- wrote: hi, am I still in the least to be first to 10k B/p, exp and posts?

I'm not sure what being "in the least" means, but if you're asking if you're still in the RUNNING or... in the RACE... or whether you're heading for that goal... then yes, you are going to be the first to hit 10k in b/p, exp, and posts.

There's just one problem: b/p is no longer going to be on the list next update. It will be blams and saves in separate categories... Once, this probably would have made you happy, as there are going to be a lot fewer people on the list for having tons of b/p... they'll have to REALLY earn it by getting over 10,000 of EITHER or BOTH of the stats, not just combined.

However, now it means your lack of b/ping has finally come back to haunt you, as you have nowhere near 10,000 in either. You're going to be marked as a doublelister in just exp and posts. Sorry, man, but that's the way the cookie crumbles. And a great example of be careful what you wish for, mister "blams/protects shouldn't count for as much on this list as exp."

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-26 04:09:03

At 7/25/04 01:48 PM, JohnJMangini wrote: Yea,it's my first real name,my the first letter to my middle name and my real last name.

Why,what's wrong with my real name,my good man?

Nothing's wrong with it, but not many people on NG go by their full names, for one thing... and for another, it's not like you signed up with that username and have been using it ever since. You're SPG to most people here, and I don't see why you'd want to change it. I hate it when people are known by one name for a long time and then decide to "change identities." It reeks of lameness.

Anyway,I'm converting back to my old name sometime next week.

That's good news, then. #;-}>

At 7/25/04 06:55 PM, j00bie wrote: I love making my own little mini-version for myself. I'll prolly never make the list though T_T

I've noticed. It's okay to do, man, but... why do you keep posting it so often? You should either post it only after I do a real update, to compare your stats that day to the people on the list... or just do it for yourself and not post it here every few days. That's getting a bit spammy.

As for making the list... whether you do or not is up to you.

July 25 2004
???.) 02525 - 03023 - 01765 - 00832 - 08145 | j00bie +?

The closest chance I have to making this list is with B/P's, and by the time I make it there, the list will prolly be too long and there'll be a restriction of some sort just to piss me off and the....

In 750 days, you'll be on the list for hitting 10,000 exp. But then again, that's assuming the list is still being made... and that the cutoff is still at 10,000 exp. How right you are about that. But it won't be to piss you off, man. It'll be to keep the list short and elite. If you really want on this list, then DO something about it.

You have 832 reviews, which is quite high (I have only 302). Why don't you turn into miniXwaynecoltX and start heading for 10,000 reviews?

Or... you can b/p more. Or, you can wait for exp to help you out. Or you can post more (but that's the last resort, I wouldn't recommend it be your focus). I recommend, if waiting for exp to get high isn't enough for you... that you blam and save a hell of a lot more than you have been... and that you start reviewing tons of movies. That's all I can advise to help you, man.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-26 06:23:29

At 7/26/04 04:08 AM, gfoxcook wrote: There's just one problem: b/p is no longer going to be on the list next update. It will be blams and saves in separate categories...

What you say? Hmm, what's easier, 2,000 more blams or 5,500 more posts...

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-26 06:38:33

At 7/26/04 04:08 AM, gfoxcook wrote: There's just one problem: b/p is no longer going to be on the list next update. It will be blams and saves in separate categories...

Damn! I as so close to 1k....
Oh well, 3330 more blams... :\

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-26 13:06:25

At 7/26/04 04:08 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Just because Dobio isn't updating a poster list doesn't mean we aren't the xxth highest posters on NG.

True, but without the list, the numbers get more and more inaccurate (like you said).

I happen to know I'm currently the 38th highest poster. I keeps me only minilists for tracking me own rank, sillypants.

Now how did you manage to figure that out? check every person close to you from the final updated Posters list to see how many posts they have, and make your own spreadsheet?
If so, you have a lot of time on your hands

Well, for all I know you were walking past a construction yard and breathed in some funky vapours. That counts as smoking, damnit!

No it doesn't :D

Apparently so!

What topic was this again? The Top 50 Blammers List?, gfox, you should update this list pretty damn soon!

Who said anything about him dropping off the top 50?

Me

We were just talking about him staying at #1. He'll never be booted off the top 50 unless his points get deleted by the admins.

Or the Admins add more ranks, encouraging everyone to BP their way constantly for a very long time.

I can't imagine 49,500 ever being #51 in b/p.

You never know how long NG will be around.

At 7/24/04 08:42 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: If the fixit program had never hit Newgrounds they'd be holding the top 2 spots as I speak.
And thanks to you for reminding him of me and ramagi. Aside from her 4 months at 36,000, she's been the faster voter since 30,000 points aside from fixit before HIS retirement at 49,500.

It's easier to tell who's been voting more and more when the numbers are closer. With fixit way up in the rankings, it's harder to recognize the #2 and #3 BP increases as much as the ones down in the Top 20's and 30's.

At 7/25/04 08:51 AM, -poxpower- wrote: hi, am I still in the least to be first to 10k B/p, exp and posts?

stuff.

You forgot to add "master" to the end of your post.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-26 13:20:27

At 7/26/04 04:09 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Nothing's wrong with it, but not many people on NG go by their full names, for one thing... and for another, it's not like you signed up with that username and have been using it ever since. You're SPG to most people here, and I don't see why you'd want to change it. I hate it when people are known by one name for a long time and then decide to "change identities." It reeks of lameness.

HaHaHa,Don't worry my good man,I'll be converting back to SPG in a week or so..

Even though I changed my name,people still call and know me by SPG..

But hey,thank you for all those updates..I guess D0gmas gonna keep it on the website he/she has.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-26 14:13:58

At 7/26/04 04:09 AM, gfoxcook wrote::

I've noticed. It's okay to do, man, but... why do you keep posting it so often? You should either post it only after I do a real update, to compare your stats that day to the people on the list... or just do it for yourself and not post it here every few days. That's getting a bit spammy.

K, the NEXT time i make up my own little mini page will be when I reach a 10000 Total (though that still wont get me on the list)

How right you are about that. But it won't be to piss you off, man.

It'll be to keep the list short and elite. If you really want on this list, then DO something about it.
B/P More often :D Thats the best/fastest chance i have.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-31 16:42:23

At 7/26/04 06:23 AM, jonthomson wrote:
What you say? Hmm, what's easier, 2,000 more blams or 5,500 more posts...

2000 more blams, obviously. But I suspect that was rhetorical. #;-}>

Anyway, as to what I say... I've been talking for pages about the options for this list in the future... either cutting it off at 100, raising b/p and possibly exp requirements to 11,000 or 12,000 or somesuch.... or finally, splitting the most populous column (b/p) into b and p separately.

I haven't done ANY of those three quite yet, but it's become obvious over the past month or so that the best option is the split of b/p. Thus, I'm talking as though splitting b/p is what's going to happen on the next update. However, nothing's in stone yet. Still, any of the three methods are going to cost SOME people their spots on the list.

1) The first option will cut people with few overall points, and thus might be fair... but the entire foundation of this list is very different from other top 50, top 100, top 500, etc. etc. lists... and suddenly imposing a "top 100 people with 10k+ in at least one stat" requirement seems to me to violate the spirit of the list.

2) Similarly, raising the b/p and exp requirements would get rid of some slow moving b/pers right AT 10,000 and would eliminate about 20 or so exp people who don't even deposit anymore but have around 10,000-11,000 exp, and that's a good thing in my mind... but moving any of the marks for any of the columns from 10,000 kinda sucks. So this is probably the least likely of the ways of cutting the list, even though it was the first way that occurred to me months ago.

3) This is going to hurt the people who've worked hard and long to get enough b/p to enter the list at 10,000. However, those people are good b/pers and should be able to gain enough blams (if not saves) to reenter the list at some point in the not-so-far-off future. And that makes this the best option. The only reason I haven't changed to blams and saves being separate in the PAST, in fact, is that it's mostly a formatting issue. With the font size I personally use, I believe five columns + total on the list is going to cause a lot of people's lines (especially those with names longer than say fixit, ramagi, and gfoxcook) to wrap... and there's nothing uglier than a list which wraps. However, if it turns out that's only a problem with my default+1 font size, and thus everyone who views lists with the default browser font size has no problem, I'll probably just do it.

Otherwise, I might have to come up with a workaround, or even consider making it an off-site list, but I hope it doesn't come to that. Perhaps I can find a way to squeeze down the width of the list, or abbrev. names on it or something.

At 7/26/04 06:38 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: Damn! I as so close to 1k....
Oh well, 3330 more blams... :\

Not too bad, you can do it!

At 7/26/04 01:06 PM, j00bie wrote:
At 7/26/04 04:08 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Just because Dobio isn't updating a poster list doesn't mean we aren't the xxth highest posters on NG.
True, but without the list, the numbers get more and more inaccurate (like you said).

Well, they're completely inaccurate for most people who can only just go back and look at the last update. For me, they're still SOMEWHAT accurate, especially higher up on the list. My obvious solution for myself and not being positive about my rank... is to just plain post more and thus get nearer to 10,000 posts. #;-}>

I happen to know I'm currently the 38th highest poster. I keeps me only minilists for tracking me own rank, sillypants.
Now how did you manage to figure that out? check every person close to you from the final updated Posters list to see how many posts they have, and make your own spreadsheet?

No... actually, I just have a folder with shortcuts to the top 50 posters' profiles and from time to time I go into everyone's profiles and rename their shortcuts with their current rank and postcount. It doesn't take that long, maybe 20 minutes or so.

If so, you have a lot of time on your hands

If you consider 20 minutes whenever I feel like it too much time, sure.

We were just talking about him staying at #1. He'll never be booted off the top 50 unless his points get deleted by the admins.
Or the Admins add more ranks, encouraging everyone to BP their way constantly for a very long time.

I think I said that, but anyway, it's not likely to happen anytime soon, if ever. I certainly wish it would, in some ways. But at the same time, the current rank structure and the names and badges are so great... that anything that would mess with them might screw it all up. Still, raising the rank requirements would be an option. However, that would piss off so many people that it would make the minor changes I make to my unofficial lists look like NOTHING in terms of angry reactions.

I can't imagine 49,500 ever being #51 in b/p.
You never know how long NG will be around.

Even if the b/p system remains as it is for 10 more years, which I doubt. Nothing is permanent.

At 7/26/04 01:20 PM, JohnJMangini wrote: HaHaHa,Don't worry my good man,I'll be converting back to SPG in a week or so..

hooooray, as I already said, I believe. #;-}>

Even though I changed my name,people still call and know me by SPG..

but of course.

But hey,thank you for all those updates..I guess D0gmas gonna keep it on the website he/she has.

Dude, that's the top 50 saves and blams, not this one. I already had to clarify to you that I wasn't leaving NG myself or anything, now you apparently weren't paying attention to which list is which list and which list is going on and which list isn't and yaddayaddayadda. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-08-05 03:05:23

Exp: 10610
Blams:3682
Protects: 1782

Total:20262

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-08-05 03:14:28

At 8/5/04 03:05 AM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote: Exp: 10610

Wow your exp is giving you ALOT :O that is very awesome, level 22 is one of my favs :P

Exp: 3625
Blams: 7333 (sort of like opposite 1337 haha...)
Protects: 3322
Reviews (i know its not on the list :/): 1000

Total: 15523 (without reviews)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-08-05 08:52:51

both you and carmelhaddinosaur messed up.

B/P's are combined, and Reviews ARE on the list, so when MI4 adds his 4k+ reviews to his 20K+ total, he really is at 24k+.

Same with you carmelhad, just replace the above numbers with the correct ones.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-08-05 10:14:49

Congrats for that and see that means you have 24k total of all. Hope that will bring me some more competition.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-08-05 10:24:20

Wow awesome, i just noticed with my coculations that ramagi past fixit :O! What an awesome archivement!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-08-05 10:28:28

Well, by the time I get back on this list (as I'll drop off it when gfox imposes the 10k in blams OR saves criteria), I'll have at least 25K points guaranteed. Probably nearer to 26-27,000. Depends how long it takes to get those 2,000 blams. I'm at 22,800+ now in total points.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-08-05 13:08:25

At 8/5/04 10:28 AM, jonthomson wrote: 10k in blams OR saves

I know, that sucks..
Chances of me getting on this list anytime soon are slim to none now.

I won't rely on experience, That'll take too long, I won't rely on posts, that'll surely turn into spam real fast, B/Ping will be harder to make the list now, and Reviewing simply takes too long.

Though I am almost at 1000+ in everything (except Protects = 900ish), I simply don't have much to focus on to getting onto the list.

When I do make the list (if I do), i think i will debut pretty high (assuming my experience also grows quite a bit).

I mean, I have approximately 2.6k Exp, 2.3k Posts, 2.8k Blams, 0.9k Protects, and 1.3k Reviews.

When I add all of that up, that's approximately 9.9k Total. Assuming everything grows in proportion at the same rate. By the time I have 10k Blams, I'll have approximately 35.4k total debuting on the list, assuming everything is growing at a steady rate as it currently is.

But I have astrange feeling that isn't going to happen for a looooooooong time. That, and I'll probably slack off my posts and reviews... I can't do too much about my exp though. But soon enough, I will get on :D

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-08-08 04:15:38

Welcome to the new form of the 10,000+ stat list. What started as a list of people with exp, b/p, and/or post counts above 10,000 and later expanded into a list of people with exp, b/p, post, and/or review counts above 10,000 has now been fully expanded into a list of people with exp, blam, save, post, and/or review counts above 10,000. I think it's safe to say there won't be any more columns added to this list (as it is, I trimmed a lot of long names to abbreviations, or got rid of _s or -s and allcaps to shorten lines)... however, if I ever need to make this list more exclusive again to shorten it... I will probably consider requiring doublelisting to even be ON the list (i.e. 2 of the 5 stats must be over 10,000 for that person to remain on the list). We shall see. Hopefully that won't be necessary for quite some time.

32 people (who were all on the list last update) are the unfortunate victims of the transition from QuadList to PentaList. Every single one of them fell off the list due to their 10,000+ b/p count being split apart into two sub-10,000 blam and savecounts. However, the list HAD to be restricted further, and this method was the best one. Take heart, all... if you can get 10,000 b/p, you can surely hit 10,000 in blams or saves alone in the near future. Additionally, there ARE some of you who can use this as an opportunity to enter the list for a second time in strong fashion by doublelisting ONTO the list (XwaynecoltX has ~1200 blams and ~1200 reviews until he can do that... Pure has ~2000 blams and ~1000 posts until he can do that as well... and I believe Poxpower is sitting at 9999 posts until his exp hits 9991 so he can break 10000 posts and 10000 exp on the same day, so I won't ruin that by fudging his posts up by 1 so he can stay on the list this update). Good luck to all of you on getting back on the list if you so desire to go for it. :::salutes:::

XwaynecoltX, poxpower, Newgrundling, Bigmanbrainy, jonthomson, Mr_Chuckles, -PZY-, PureLionHeart, Violet-AIM, BVBG, vuorimies, Sonic_Youth, Rabid-Echidna, Mystboy, RageVI, kospas, helldoll81, Hice, bmxgamer, Seraphius, SPG, Denvish, Shpouiten, ouandyoi, Impetus, MielipuoliMieli, Hermannator, good_guy_o, ORKarate, -Applesauce-, BeFell, jujmcint

I should also note that HeadBanger, HAQnSPITT, and staphita lost their doublelisted status due to losing the b/p 10,000+ distinction, but they remain on the list due to posts or exp. Finally, I apologise to those who would have made it onto the list this update, having recently reached 10,000 b/p, but the same advice I gave to the people who got bumped off applies to you. Keep at it on the portal and you shall make it here. Anyway, with all of that said, let's get to the double/triplelisting and list additions info (for blam-based entrants, I'm basing it on whether they would NOT have been on the list last update with THIS update's rules) and then the actual list update (whew):

List entry due to exp (3): sabcat, capn_g, SWORD
List entry due to blams (1): MrX2003
List entry due to saves (0): N/A
List entry due to posts (0): N/A
List entry due to reviews (0): N/A

Doublelisted people (14 total, 7 new):
fixit [NEW] (blams, saves)
gfoxcook [NEW] (blams, saves)
Recon_Rebel [NEW] (blams, saves)
RyoHahn [NEW] (blams, saves)
NemesisM66 (exp, blams)
biteme2514 (blams, posts)
Captain_Bob (exp, blams)
_altr_ (exp, blams)
YoinK (exp, blams)
Stormwarden [NEW] (exp, blams)
Shrapnel (exp, posts)
DrMSM [NEW] (exp, blams)
format [NEW] (exp, posts)
dl_Monk [NEW] (exp, blams)
Tanner (exp, posts)

Triplelisted people (2 total):
ramagi (exp, blams, saves)
Bila (exp, blams, saves)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-08-08 04:16:58

August 8 2004
Rank - Exp - Blams - Saves - Posts - Reviews -- Total | Username
==================================================
001.) 10890 - 27867 - 14551 - 01663 - 00088 - 55059 | ramagi +1
002.) 05395 - 33402 - 16101 - 00005 - 00001 - 54904 | fixit -1
003.) 06590 - 24200 - 16555 - 06500 - 00321 - 54166 | gfoxcook
004.) 08738 - 26114 - 08261 - 08035 - 00044 - 51192 | TheJoe324
005.) 07350 - 21740 - 12064 - 06802 - 00058 - 48014 | Recon_Rebel
006.) 09120 - 18864 - 09677 - 07951 - 00150 - 45762 | alexsmolik
007.) 10528 - 20366 - 12219 - 00125 - 00419 - 43657 | Bila +2
008.) 07780 - 18725 - 13559 - 02785 - 00149 - 42998 | RyoHahn -1
009.) 06740 - 24542 - 09933 - 01180 - 00186 - 42581 | Crono- -1
010.) 05877 - 16055 - 09385 - 08424 - 00079 - 39820 | thisisasignin +1
011.) 14710 - 18077 - 06415 - 00411 - 00017 - 39630 | NemesisM66 -1
012.) 04985 - 14395 - 07039 - 10861 - 00100 - 37380 | biteme2514
013.) 04875 - 20503 - 08376 - 02265 - 00119 - 36138 | D0GMA
014.) 05950 - 17141 - 08414 - 04268 - 00113 - 35886 | leeboy105 +2
015.) 11772 - 13254 - 06262 - 03563 - 00042 - 34893 | Captain_Bob -1
016.) 06740 - 18689 - 08252 - 00670 - 00043 - 34394 | chaotic1 -1
017.) 11845 - 12421 - 06098 - 02980 - 00130 - 33474 | _altr_ +1
018.) 06120 - 14854 - 08489 - 03148 - 00320 - 32931 | XkwiziTOnE -1
019.) 11328 - 11964 - 06235 - 01168 - 02113 - 32808 | YoinK +1
020.) 07620 - 13127 - 06167 - 05413 - 00333 - 32660 | _lightning_ -1
021.) 04295 - 18083 - 06123 - 01467 - 02080 - 32048 | Artificial +2
022.) 10209 - 13216 - 06477 - 01778 - 00181 - 31861 | Stormwarden -1
023.) 16619 - 01054 - 00753 - 12544 - 00323 - 31293 | Shrapnel -1
024.) 10123 - 10323 - 08008 - 00007 - 00038 - 28499 | DrMSM
025.) 11980 - 10120 - 04846 - 01328 - 00101 - 28375 | dl_Monk +1
026.) 10038 - 03013 - 02671 - 11973 - 00538 - 28233 | format -1
027.) 03300 - 16136 - 05417 - 03030 - 00036 - 27919 | IKRU +6
028.) 10640 - 00460 - 00218 - 16434 - 00049 - 27801 | Tanner -1
029.) 06276 - 14376 - 05766 - 00690 - 00196 - 27304 | moongod +2
030.) 05195 - 06486 - 04100 - 10521 - 00496 - 26798 | HeadBanger -2
031.) 08730 - 12677 - 04026 - 00857 - 00082 - 26372 | nimmer -2
032.) 05500 - 13411 - 06326 - 00396 - 00588 - 26221 | Pillz-E
033.) 12258 - 06997 - 03901 - 02625 - 00022 - 25803 | HAQnSPITT -3
034.) 03520 - 15179 - 05041 - 01872 - 00058 - 25670 | MPA +7
035.) 08250 - 11883 - 05343 - 00010 - 00111 - 25597 | pingpong08 -1
036.) 04830 - 11013 - 04949 - 00569 - 04012 - 25373 | kwas71kck +3
037.) 04745 - 14181 - 04934 - 01021 - 00029 - 24910 | LockClock -1
038.) 10640 - 03683 - 01782 - 04196 - 04556 - 24857 | mi4_real_2001 -3
039.) 04595 - 11735 - 06174 - 02209 - 00023 - 24736 | stafffighter -2
040.) 08859 - 11337 - 04207 - 00000 - 00004 - 24407 | Wylo -2
041.) 05440 - 11894 - 06114 - 00086 - 00029 - 23563 | alhill -1
042.) 05565 - 10828 - 04130 - 02439 - 00079 - 23041 | wismty +5
043.) 06190 - 10826 - 05716 - 00052 - 00017 - 22801 | Rabindarath
044.) 03985 - 13691 - 04939 - 00095 - 00001 - 22711 | Syme
045.) 05600 - 11405 - 04963 - 00506 - 00024 - 22498 | Mr_Snrub -3
046.) 10783 - 07332 - 04036 - 00257 - 00084 - 22492 | staphita -1
047.) 05755 - 00088 - 15036 - 01424 - 00026 - 22329 | Toocool100 +2
048.) 12570 - 04542 - 01919 - 01132 - 02151 - 22314 | EVIL-C -2
049.) 12907 - 05726 - 02995 - 00052 - 00600 - 22280 | innphernoe -1
050.) 06400 - 02995 - 01588 - 11075 - 00076 - 22134 | Dobio

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-08-08 04:18:13

August 8 2004
051.) 12012 - 05341 - 03485 - 00058 - 00682 - 21578 | UND
052.) 14128 - 04609 - 01701 - 00106 - 00021 - 20565 | Narcissus
053.) 04100 - 11327 - 03997 - 00346 - 00189 - 19959 | TimScheff +1
054.) 05260 - 02322 - 00933 - 11073 - 00091 - 19679 | Ozcar +3
055.) 13491 - 01221 - 00406 - 04308 - 00025 - 19451 | Vash -2
056.) 11133 - 01364 - 00856 - 05759 - 00068 - 19180 | iLLiCit_JmBd
057.) 02080 - 12413 - 04256 - 00206 - 00044 - 18999 | _Newt -2
058.) 03044 - 12081 - 03752 - 00074 - 00006 - 18957 | Nijsse +9
059.) 12062 - 03005 - 03172 - 00384 - 00277 - 18900 | agent66 +2
060.) 12315 - 01904 - 01353 - 02440 - 00514 - 18526 | DaFreaK_B_ -1
061.) 10695 - 00813 - 00350 - 06380 - 00248 - 18486 | DingleberryClock -3
062.) 16856 - 00502 - 00408 - 00660 - 00000 - 18426 | humantarget52 -2
063.) 16574 - 00265 - 00061 - 01068 - 00120 - 18088 | -bomb- -1
064.) 02580 - 10726 - 03960 - 00779 - 00013 - 18058 | MrX2003 +5
065.) 16846 - 00416 - 00601 - 00094 - 00000 - 17957 | Pimp -2
066.) 10650 - 05819 - 01254 - 00013 - 00119 - 17855 | Nostrant -2
067.) 12598 - 03774 - 01394 - 00012 - 00000 - 17778 | Junon -2
068.) 11820 - 03362 - 02507 - 00022 - 00007 - 17718 | Tanukitsune -2
069.) 11557 - 03147 - 01224 - 00662 - 00373 - 16963 | SteveZarebski -1
070.) 15231 - 00502 - 00100 - 00000 - 00001 - 15834 | oblivion +1
071.) 02225 - 10246 - 03346 - 00000 - 00007 - 15824 | courtday -1
072.) 15723 - 00035 - 00014 - 00004 - 00022 - 15798 | BlueAsterisk
073.) 13677 - 00759 - 01001 - 00000 - 00024 - 15461 | TheRealRebel +1
074.) 14576 - 00077 - 00052 - 00681 - 00006 - 15392 | BrewedBeaner -1
075.) 14826 - 00077 - 00083 - 00065 - 00061 - 15112 | Mike27112 +1
076.) 03000 - 00056 - 00021 - 11749 - 00223 - 15049 | olskoo -1
077.) 11298 - 02817 - 00300 - 00475 - 00031 - 14921 | Symbiont2
078.) 14112 - 00393 - 00286 - 00000 - 00004 - 14795 | Yume
079.) 14617 - 00116 - 00000 - 00000 - 00001 - 14734 | ReverendYates
080.) 11010 - 02126 - 01474 - 00003 - 00004 - 14617 | mercy_killer +1
081.) 11780 - 00283 - 00005 - 02298 - 00024 - 14390 | mattymetro +3
082.) 10317 - 00054 - 00023 - 03657 - 00293 - 14344 | traekwon -2
083.) 13479 - 00294 - 00134 - 00000 - 00402 - 14309 | Kitty -1
084.) 11036 - 00184 - 00120 - 02797 - 00088 - 14225 | fourchinnigan -1
085.) 12914 - 00535 - 00685 - 00001 - 00002 - 14137 | Djspy
086.) 13299 - 00481 - 00065 - 00002 - 00003 - 13850 | southy
087.) 12738 - 00803 - 00297 - 00000 - 00008 - 13846 | malbaugh
088.) 12650 - 00742 - 00093 - 00042 - 00269 - 13796 | GunPanther
089.) 10385 - 00735 - 00330 - 01280 - 00332 - 13062 | PriKedELiK
090.) 10537 - 00226 - 00241 - 01747 - 00046 - 12797 | Icarus32
091.) 10979 - 01159 - 00424 - 00016 - 00007 - 12585 | Games2Play
092.) 11146 - 00683 - 00629 - 00000 - 00018 - 12476 | FuSiOn_3D +1
093.) 12310 - 00009 - 00005 - 00134 - 00000 - 12458 | ChunkyMan -1
094.) 10920 - 00424 - 00081 - 00368 - 00110 - 11903 | Dekathos +1
095.) 11700 - 00065 - 00073 - 00000 - 00000 - 11838 | Yota -1
096.) 10140 - 00465 - 00118 - 00450 - 00153 - 11326 | capn_g +8
097.) 11149 - 00015 - 00034 - 00000 - 00004 - 11202 | darthstar -1
098.) 11123 - 00016 - 00007 - 00006 - 00021 - 11173 | JOBBERxXx +1
099.) 10000 - 00677 - 00442 - 00002 - 00020 - 11141 | Nite_Walker -2
100.) 10976 - 00014 - 00033 - 00000 - 00000 - 11023 | dj_kicks -2
101.) 10190 - 00581 - 00065 - 00000 - 00000 - 10836 | sabcat +2
102.) 10120 - 00240 - 00215 - 00008 - 00162 - 10745 | SWORD +3
103.) 10560 - 00000 - 00019 - 00016 - 00003 - 10598 | pandi -2
104.) 10086 - 00143 - 00102 - 00000 - 00027 - 10358 | Nokiac -4
105.) 10323 - 00000 - 00008 - 00005 - 00009 - 10345 | therealZ-Man -3

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-08-08 04:27:25

At 8/8/04 04:18 AM, gfoxcook wrote: 070.) 15231 - 00502 - 00100 - 00000 - 00001 - 15834 | oblivion +1

Hehe thats my spot... :D
Anyways awesome list, and i hope i'll have 10000 blams by the next update :P!
Its so awesome that ramagi finally passed fixit! #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-08-08 04:31:14

At 8/8/04 04:18 AM, gfoxcook wrote: August 8 2004

Nice update gfoxcook! I'm surprised I'm ranked #58, that's a lot better than I expected. Maybe I should post/review a little bit more, top 50 shouldn't be too hard.

Also congratz to ramagi, always nice to see a human passing that annoying robot Fixit ;). The top 3 in this list are pretty close, it won't be too long before gfoxcook passes Fixit as well.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-08-08 06:29:25

At 8/8/04 04:27 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote:
At 8/8/04 04:18 AM, gfoxcook wrote: 070.) 15231 - 00502 - 00100 - 00000 - 00001 - 15834 | oblivion +1
Hehe thats my spot... :D

You mean that's your combined stat total, and thus you'd be around there if you had a stat over 10000?

Anyways awesome list, and i hope i'll have 10000 blams by the next update :P!

Maybe by the time you get up there, you'll be near the top 50, as well. And don't fear, you're on my watchlist portion of the spreadsheet, I won't forget to add ya when you break 10k blams. #;-}>

Its so awesome that ramagi finally passed fixit! #;-}>

that it is! I noticed you were excited for her in her list topic. I hope you noticed I'm less than 1000 from passing him as well, and will be way ahead by the end of the month. I hope you'll be as excited about that when the next update comes around, eh? #;-}>

At 8/8/04 04:31 AM, Balkenende wrote:
At 8/8/04 04:18 AM, gfoxcook wrote: August 8 2004
Nice update gfoxcook! I'm surprised I'm ranked #58, that's a lot better than I expected. Maybe I should post/review a little bit more, top 50 shouldn't be too hard.

Well, you've got a nice supporting case of several thousand exp and saves to assist your 10k+ blamcount, so... it shouldn't be TOO much of a surprise. If you posted and reviewed a bit more, you'd blast into the top 50 with no problem at all, indeed. #;-}>

Also congratz to ramagi, always nice to see a human passing that annoying robot Fixit ;). The top 3 in this list are pretty close, it won't be too long before gfoxcook passes Fixit as well.

Exactly. I'm glad SOMEONE noticed on their own without me reminding them. #;-}>

Anyway, passing him in saves was much more rewarding than passing him on the list will be... and of course, passing him in total b/p will be the best thing of all.

Anywho, what's with the namechange? I take it he's a political candidate you admire, but why change your username to his? #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-08-08 07:41:25

At 8/8/04 06:29 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 8/8/04 04:27 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote:
that it is! I noticed you were excited for her in her list topic. I hope you noticed I'm less than 1000 from passing him as well, and will be way ahead by the end of the month. I hope you'll be as excited about that when the next update comes around, eh? #;-}>

I think you will pass Fixit a lot sooner than you think. I mean, right now you are 738 points behind him. On D0gma's last update you had a daily average of 73.07 B/P points. So you should pass him in 10 days, just by blamming/saving. You also get a daily 10 points from depositing, and you post a lot as well. My guess would be that you pass Fixit within 6 or 7 days. I think you might even pass ramagi by the end of this month if you speed up a little bit.

Anyway, passing him in saves was much more rewarding than passing him on the list will be... and of course, passing him in total b/p will be the best thing of all.

Yeah, it must feel great to be NG's top protector. But I just know you will enjoy passing Fixit on this list, especially because this is the 'allround' list.

Anywho, what's with the namechange? I take it he's a political candidate you admire, but why change your username to his? #;-}

Yeah, I noticed that too! :P Last night I was extremely drunk, and I promised myself not to go out, so I could save some money. This morning I woke up and my nickname was suddenly changed in Balkenende. I have this account for more than 4 years now and I never changed my nickname before. When my headache is gone I will change it back...lol...and next time I'm drunk I should leave my computer off!