00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Duckyellow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Stick Showdown Collab #4

48,337 Views | 1,517 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Stick Showdown Collab #4 2009-07-17 09:35:46

guys, i finally decided to do something about my computer.
all it took was an hour long call to hp, i feel really stupid, i should have done something about it earlier.

oh well. i'm lazy as fuck.
anyway, like i said, when i get my computer working again, this place better come back to life.

Response to Stick Showdown Collab #4 2009-07-24 16:37:52

Urgh

Well, I've officialy given up on flash. I fucking fail and haven't learned anything. Bye.

Response to Stick Showdown Collab #4 2009-07-25 17:12:10

NOOO! DON'T LEAVE! WE <3 YOUU!

also, I'm level 17 now

Random stuff so it's not all caps :3

but seriously. don't go. :3

Winning = failing at failing

Failing at failing = failing

Therefore... Winning = failing

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Showdown Collab #4 2009-07-26 19:35:12

At 7/24/09 04:37 PM, KingKombat wrote: Urgh

Well, I've officialy given up on flash. I fucking fail and haven't learned anything. Bye.

Join fluidanims.
it'll do you a shitload of good.

i've seen people much worse than you go to being much better than anyone in this thread within the month.
if you actually put in the time/effort, and follow everybody's advice and criticism, you could be great.

Just don't give up.

Response to Stick Showdown Collab #4 2009-07-26 19:41:41

So true, Zedd, so true.

Also, I haven't even worked on my part in awhile. I'm just not even thinking about it. I've been doing so much stuff lately. But, I will try to work on it soon, and finish it for good, and maybe make another.

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Showdown Collab #4 2009-08-02 15:38:23

I wanted to keep trying, but every time I opened flash and worked on something...I stopped midway, quit, and didn't save. Because I knew I would go nowhere.

I just don't see the point for me anymore... besides, I'd like to get into 3D modelling stuff now... or something like that.

Response to Stick Showdown Collab #4 2009-08-04 19:23:20

At 8/2/09 03:38 PM, KingKombat wrote: I wanted to keep trying, but every time I opened flash and worked on something...I stopped midway, quit, and didn't save. Because I knew I would go nowhere.

I just don't see the point for me anymore... besides, I'd like to get into 3D modelling stuff now... or something like that.

... i still do that .____.
i probably *save* one out of every 200 fla's i start .___.
like i'm not even joking.
and these might be fla's i've been working on for a few hours and i just end up not saving them because i simply don't think they're adequate.
i guess you just have to be in the mood to animate to actually animate as well as you know you can.
:|

don't give up!

ps. GOT MY COMPUT.RAR BACK BITCHEZ <3

Response to Stick Showdown Collab #4 2009-08-05 11:59:30

Yay! Zed got his computer back!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Of course this means that I have to actually work on my part now. Crap. I haven't animated in a while. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Showdown Collab #4 2009-08-06 22:24:53

everybody that wants to be in this thing reply right-fucking-now.
not enough people within the next 3 or 4 days and i'm officially forgetting this thread/collab. sorry.

lukas, it seems you're the only other person that really gives a shit, so sorry about this, but hey, whatever, we can still collab at FA ;D

Response to Stick Showdown Collab #4 2009-08-06 23:23:56

At 8/6/09 10:24 PM, zedd56 wrote: everybody that wants to be in this thing reply right-fucking-now.
not enough people within the next 3 or 4 days and i'm officially forgetting this thread/collab. sorry.

lukas, it seems you're the only other person that really gives a shit, so sorry about this, but hey, whatever, we can still collab at FA ;D

Ouch. I'm offended you would even THINK I didn't care about this collab! :P You know I'm in, Zed.

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Showdown Collab #4 2009-08-07 14:25:12

Hmm... that's not cool :(

You're right though, there's always FA... of course, we could get some people from FA. I'm sure they'd join if somebody asked them, they do like their sticks! :3 I mean stick people, of course...

or do I?

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Showdown Collab #4 2009-08-10 10:57:43

Well, the final call was made and the verdict is in!

fuck you all.

Chippy, we'll keep in touch over facebook
Lukas, i'll be seeing you around irc

Response to Stick Showdown Collab #4 2009-09-14 18:21:04

whoa

hardcore

Response to Stick Showdown Collab #4 2009-09-21 01:38:55

At 9/14/09 06:21 PM, KingKombat wrote: whoa

hardcore

Thats how Zed rolls..

BBS Signature

Response to Stick Showdown Collab #4 2009-09-27 15:33:17

um hi im new and i wanna no how to get flash with out payin because i havent got any monny at the moment and im only 15 ty :}

Response to Stick Showdown Collab #4 2009-12-02 17:14:59

I'm revisiting to see if you guys are still alive, and to let you all know even though you all know, I'm very unmotivated.

Student Animator and Sound Designer.

Response to Stick Showdown Collab #4 2009-12-02 17:49:06

At 12/2/09 05:14 PM, RawGreen wrote: I'm revisiting to see if you guys are still alive, and to let you all know even though you all know, I'm very unmotivated.

hey munz, we're dead. sorry! insert coin to try again.

Response to Stick Showdown Collab #4 2009-12-02 18:06:40

At 9/27/09 03:33 PM, Kunaistick wrote: um hi im new and i wanna no how to get flash with out payin because i havent got any monny at the moment and im only 15 ty :}

Get a job or get the trial. Nuff said.

I'ts pronounced: Dan-ex-ee-muz

Homerun Smash Adrenalina Green Chronicles

BBS Signature