00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jrx just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I just found a small bag of weed

8,350 Views | 121 Replies

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 13:59:58

smoke it.
all of it.

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 14:02:04

If you wanted to, go get a friend and smoke up.
Or just throw it out and continue with whatever you do.

Which one is more appealing?

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 14:02:32

At 9/20/08 01:54 PM, Deadly-Shadow wrote: Make sure there's enough to smoke twice, otherwise you wont get high. For some reason you never get high when you first smoke weed, you have to do it twice to get high.

Common myth. Most people don't get high their first time because they don't smoke it right. If she's making edibles then she won't have to worry about that.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-22 00:49:13

At 9/20/08 02:02 PM, life wrote:
At 9/20/08 01:54 PM, Deadly-Shadow wrote: Make sure there's enough to smoke twice, otherwise you wont get high. For some reason you never get high when you first smoke weed, you have to do it twice to get high.
Common myth. Most people don't get high their first time because they don't smoke it right. If she's making edibles then she won't have to worry about that.

She won't have to worry about that anyway if she's told how to inhale. It's not that hard? Just breathe in air like you would if you're holding your breath, keep it in for a few seconds, and then release. Kind of obvious, but many people breathe but don't inhale. That's a waste. :<

For those who still need validation on weather or not they've done it right AFTER that, then look at the thickness of the smoke. If you've inhaled it right, it'll be a lot thinner.

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-22 00:54:56

You'll love it, safer than drinking.

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-22 01:11:35

It'll be ultra-potent anyway because it's her first time.

A pipe is the easiest way to do it definitely and the stoning lasts a far shorter time but comes on a lot stronger

pyrolysis or smoking it destroys most of it, so eating is more effiecent, below 300 degrees F

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-22 01:25:23

At 9/22/08 01:21 AM, BareNakedMike wrote: I wish I saw this topic sooner. Next time Gagsy look up "binaural beats torrent" on google, and if you use torrents download the first link. And listen to that song. It's supposed to have a mind altering effect.

Yeah I've had of that before - Never knew the name though.

Ever tried it?

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-22 01:28:40

At 9/20/08 12:41 AM, flaws wrote: Must.. resist.. overrused..
I suggest you report it to authorities. One day of 'high' isn't worth the side effects.

hahahaha. i'm really hoping this one's a joke...

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-22 01:55:46

At 9/22/08 01:28 AM, Aerosphere wrote:
Placebo bullshit. It's not going to do anything that you can't achieve by mediation. At most you'll get a headache.

Yeah the mind is a powerful thing. You tell yourself something you will work then it sort of well - just in your head.

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-24 05:51:30

How great a place the world would be if that was true.. :p

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-24 05:54:43

At 9/24/08 05:51 AM, la-yinn wrote: How great a place the world would be if that was true.. :p

If what was true? Me finding weed? Yeah I did =\

Also Cast, I tried one of those songs that supposedly gets you high, don't think I'll be trying again. All that happens was my eyes were twitching madly, I had a huge blink rate going on about a minute after I stopped and I also forgot to breath at one point which caused me to bolt upright open my eyes and gasp for air. silly me.

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-24 06:14:25

No, not if you found weed. I replied to this topic before, lol. xD

I meant if you can get your mind to do what you want.

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-24 06:15:30

(sorry for double-post)

Actually, I'm curious what you've done with it. It's been a while, you still have it, or did you use/throw it away?

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-24 06:18:38

At 9/24/08 06:14 AM, la-yinn wrote: No, not if you found weed. I replied to this topic before, lol. xD

I meant if you can get your mind to do what you want.

Lol oh sorry, I forgotted =X

Personally I think a lot of stuff is just to do with the mind. It's true what they say about positive thinking and such, not that I could ever do it.

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-24 06:19:50

At 9/24/08 06:15 AM, la-yinn wrote: (sorry for double-post)

>=( me too now!

Actually, I'm curious what you've done with it. It's been a while, you still have it, or did you use/throw it away?

Still got it - Tucked away at the back of a drawer I use for random stuff - Still not sure what or when I'll use it, just I shall do.

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-24 06:29:29

At 9/24/08 06:19 AM, Gagsy wrote:
At 9/24/08 06:15 AM, la-yinn wrote: (sorry for double-post)
>=( me too now!

Still got it - Tucked away at the back of a drawer I use for random stuff - Still not sure what or when I'll use it, just I shall do.

Ah, so you give in to long temptation, as you've put it yourself.

Well, tbh, it's just weed. It's not harmful, it's not going to 'get you srsly f*cked up m8!!1' or anything. It has medical properties aswell. :p For instance, a recent study has shown that THC has a 'protective' element which can cure cells infected with cancer. (Actually, kill those cells off. - Same thing.)

I say people are making to big a deal out of this. 8% of the world smokes weed every month, 15% once a year, 23% has smoked weed once in their life.

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-24 07:58:33

If its normal weed, ur good to go. If its something strong like Drough or AK-47, SMOKE THAT SHIT UP MAN!

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-24 08:06:29

Just smoke it already, who cares, just do it!!!!

[madness][killing spree][my homepage][my youtube account] PSN: bichinmonkey favorite game: call of Duty: world at war

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-24 08:07:29

This is God's way of telling you to BLAZE.

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i

oh no I am choking on a million dicks

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-24 08:51:38

Do whatever to it, as long you don't use it yourself... Or give it to the others.

Just throw it away and make sure no one is able to use it, like mix it up with some junk in a bin.

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-24 08:53:07

At 9/24/08 08:37 AM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote:
At 9/24/08 06:19 AM, Gagsy wrote: Still got it - Tucked away at the back of a drawer I use for random stuff - Still not sure what or when I'll use it, just I shall do.
If you're not going to smoke it.

If she's not going to smoke it, then she should eat it.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-24 09:04:12

OH MY GODDDDD

SMOOOKINNNGG DRRUUGGGSS ISSS BAAADDDD PEEEOPPPLEEESS

shut the fuck up. Srs. Its weed. It legal in many places. People are just gay and want you to think that ONE HIT OF THIS WILL MAKE YOU ADDICTED.

Do me a HUGE favor, if you are saying WEED IS BAD.

Go watch the black and white anti drug movie called Reefer Madness.

Tell me how RETARDED it is.

Then go watch the newer, Shotime special, Reefer Madness musical.

Tell me how FUNNY it is.

Then realize, it would be TEN TIMES FUNNIER IF YOU WERE BLITZED OUT YO SKULL.

Its NOT ADDICTIVE.

Its NOT GOING TO KILL YOU.

You WONT BE SUFFERING ANY SIDE EFFECTS.

Sorry, for those who think that if someone takes one puff off a joint, that person will be spending the night in a rehab clinic because THEY JUST NEED MORE, THEY CANT GET ENOUGH.

Your arguments are FUCKING DUMB.

I'm so high...

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-25 01:43:34

Wow.

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-25 01:54:15

well if it is laced with pcp, or worse poison, you will regret smoking it.... make sure you have a friend with a videocam near you for the next 24 hours k?

I Stopped A Rape!!!

" If music is an art, let your car be the canvas, "

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-25 02:24:34

At 9/25/08 02:19 AM, Peaceblossom wrote:
At 9/25/08 01:54 AM, mariomusicmaker1 wrote: well if it is laced with pcp, or worse poison, you will regret smoking it.... make sure you have a friend with a videocam near you for the next 24 hours k?

Why would someone lace weed? That's not getting any dealer money. A high isn't going to last 24 hours either.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-25 02:38:35

My post in another thread (which I locked so nobody was bumping it retardedly). Use that method and make yourself an apple pipe. That way you don't have to go through the needless fuss of baking and eating a cake, nor the difficulty level of rolling, nor the disposal problem of a homemade pipe. Apples are edible, too.

Uh, I mean: don't. You'll ruin your life. And shit.

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-25 02:50:23

At 9/20/08 12:41 AM, Choices wrote: brew some tea

I'm with Choices. But still don't use it, man. just give it to a homeless guy or something.

Peace and love in the name of...

My lord

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-25 02:59:18

smoke that shit man.

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-26 23:00:06

listen to me dont do it side effects can ruin you life and just throw it away carefully dont want dogs sniffing it up!

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-26 23:02:17

It would be wrong not to, that bag is a sign from god.

Smoke it up man!