00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I just found a small bag of weed

8,343 Views | 121 Replies

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 09:19:32

At 9/20/08 09:03 AM, Gagsy wrote:
At 9/20/08 09:01 AM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote:
You know how to do it?
I need to learn how to roll up the papers properly, get some baccy, but yeah nothing an online faq won't sort ='[

Go on youtube and look up how to make pipes from vegetable. That's the easiest way to go if you can't find rolling papers or have the ability to roll a joint.

And so I rose from my grave... | Patm1313 died, and then UndeadAtheist came to be.

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 09:19:57

At 9/20/08 09:18 AM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote:
At 9/20/08 09:13 AM, Gagsy wrote: Well my brother used to smoke roll ups so no doubt I can find some old filters laying about in his room. It's getting and keeping the shape I have trouble with.

What papers are best?
See below

At 9/20/08 09:14 AM, chaw wrote: you don't use ciggarete filters when rolling a spliff. you need to make a roach out of some kind of card. best I can suggest is that bit of card at the back of the rizla packet.
get kingskins too.
This guy got it right. I remember now what you have to do when it comes to weed. Rizlas are generally the better papers. I have an old Rizla pack with bits of card ripped off to make a roach.

yeah, I suggest gagsy that you buy Blue Rizlas or Silver ones. when you open the packet, you can use the bit of card at the back to make a roach.
buy golden virginia tobacco too, it sticks well. depends if they sell it in aus.

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 09:20:47

Buy some mini papers and roll it up and try not to get too stoned. Go for greens, blues or silvers - avoid red papers, they taste like regular paper.

You wont be able to roll properly alas anyway.

Enjoy.

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 09:23:37

The whole "weed is a gateway drug" argument is obviously invalid, because of the immense number of smokers (of tobacco products), and alcoholics, even caffeine, anyone here ever sip a can of pepsi and get the urge to smoke some meth? I dun think soooo

It's a non-stop disco. | Blawg. | Bookface.

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 09:24:24

Actually you might be better off using a pipe or making a bong. Like you can't go wrong with a bong but you'll just waste your weed if you make a spliff, cos you wont be able to do it.

check the internet for advice, making a bong is dead easy

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 09:27:01

At 9/20/08 09:25 AM, cast wrote:
At 9/20/08 08:59 AM, UndeadAtheist wrote:

There's no point in eating the seeds. You can't digest them and you wont get any THC (the "active i
Shut the fuck up, we always eat the seeds.

Fuck you.

(guess who's alt I am!)

Well, you can do that, but it's kinda pointless. It's like eating poppy seeds. You would have to eat tons of them to give any noticeable effect.

My vote is still for the pipe. It's much easier...

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 09:28:31

At 9/20/08 09:24 AM, Earfetish wrote: Actually you might be better off using a pipe or making a bong. Like you can't go wrong with a bong but you'll just waste your weed if you make a spliff, cos you wont be able to do it.

check the internet for advice, making a bong is dead easy

i say you make one out of veggies. Cures the munchies as well. :D

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 09:31:50

At 9/20/08 12:39 AM, Gagsy wrote: Near my work office, seriously.

Now do I give in to long temptation and try some later at home or just throw it in the bin? Advise always welcome.

Post it to me pls.

Stop looking

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 09:31:48

last bit of advice

consider going to a supermarket and buying little kid cake mix and make it all

then fry your weed in some oil and stir it around and pour it in the cake mix

dish it all out and eat a few cakes

then wait about 2 hours

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 09:43:38

At 9/20/08 09:31 AM, Earfetish wrote: last bit of advice

then wait about 2 hours

Do you know what this idea is probably going to be easiest for me - rolling will be dodgy, I don't fancy the bong style so I'll look into this I think.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 09:50:05

At 9/20/08 09:43 AM, Gagsy wrote: Do you know what this idea is probably going to be easiest for me - rolling will be dodgy, I don't fancy the bong style so I'll look into this I think.

Well then I want to slightly change the order:

you pour the weed and oil in the gloopy mixture BEFORE you put it in the oven.

It's a more mild stoning but it lasts longer. If it goes hairy and it's unpleasant then just remember that it'll go eventually and you're not going to go mad; if you're not enjoying it in the slightest then try and get some sleep, or listen to some nice music if you can't do that.

Best of luck Gagsy, the internet hopes for the best.

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 09:51:03

Ive found weed before aswell! It was awesome.

I fucking hate euphemism.

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 09:51:13

At 9/20/08 09:43 AM, Gagsy wrote:
At 9/20/08 09:31 AM, Earfetish wrote: last bit of advice

then wait about 2 hours
Do you know what this idea is probably going to be easiest for me - rolling will be dodgy, I don't fancy the bong style so I'll look into this I think.

I wouldn't gagsy... Weed loses potency when you cook it. And my guess is that you don't have enough weed for this. Please go with a pipe.

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 09:53:32

At 9/20/08 09:51 AM, Pat13 wrote: I wouldn't gagsy... Weed loses potency when you cook it. And my guess is that you don't have enough weed for this. Please go with a pipe.

It'll be ultra-potent anyway because it's her first time.

A pipe is the easiest way to do it definitely and the stoning lasts a far shorter time but comes on a lot stronger

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 09:54:48

At 9/20/08 09:53 AM, Earfetish wrote:
At 9/20/08 09:51 AM, Pat13 wrote: I wouldn't gagsy... Weed loses potency when you cook it. And my guess is that you don't have enough weed for this. Please go with a pipe.

A pipe is the easiest way to do it definitely and the stoning lasts a far shorter time but comes on a lot stronger

IDK. I think you would be able to savor it more by smoking it. Plus it's an instant high.

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 10:02:17

Put it in someones slurpee when they're not looking.

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

- George Carlin

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 10:02:23

At 9/20/08 09:54 AM, Pat13 wrote:
At 9/20/08 09:53 AM, Earfetish wrote:

IDK. I think you would be able to savor it more by smoking it. Plus it's an instant high.

Well I don't have much of it, so as you said Pat it's gonna be weak but then yes it is my first time so it won't take much probably for me to get a buzz.. Still I'd like to get a buzz so if that works better from smoking it I'd do that. Pipe isn't my type.

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 10:03:12

Um, don't let drugs fuck you up gagsy, you're smarter than that.

Hehehe.

sell it.

well, like, you couldn't, like, find it because, like, you're dumb, god

Follow me on twitter :3

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 10:12:43

At 9/20/08 12:41 AM, flaws wrote: Must.. resist.. overrused..
I suggest you report it to authorities. One day of 'high' isn't worth the side effects.

you total spoon. It's only weed.

and if it's just a small bag of weed and you've never tried it before I suggest finding a stoner friend or somebody who knows how to roll + smoke and just burn the evidence of your curiosity. I mean you can't exactly hand it in at lost and found or go round asking people if they recently lost some weed. I have smoked green for the last few years but I've given it up now :P still dont have a problem with people smoking it if they want to

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 10:14:25

At 9/20/08 10:03 AM, Sk8erGirl14 wrote: Um, don't let drugs fuck you up gagsy, you're smarter than that.

Hehehe.
sell it.

one spliff isn't going to "fuck her up."
infact, alot aren't either. it's all about moderation.

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 10:18:50

Directions for usage of officework drugs.

1. Open bag
2. Stick hand in bag
3. Remove all of product from bag
4. Open mouth
5. Place product in mouth
6. Close mouth.
7. Swallow whole
8. Return to work.

For my next trick, I will need a condom and a volunteer.

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 10:31:48

Don't. Throw it out... seriously. Or give it to the cops. It's not worth it.

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 13:28:37

You never know, anything could have been done to that weed. I mean, it may have been dumped for that very reason ... dont smoke it. Sell It

Oh Mah Gawd !

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 13:31:04

At 9/20/08 12:46 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: Oh don't let anyone know about that weed in your area.

For all you know that white Bob Marley is a drug dealer who would break people's legs.

He was a kid who had fake dreads attached to a Rasta hat, I'd be in danger of getting spat on at best.

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 13:34:55

obviously smoke it gags

kiss my ass!

im an attention whore DUR!

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 13:35:43

At 9/20/08 01:32 PM, cast wrote:
And I'm showing up to kick his ass. :(

Cute <3

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 13:37:55

I'm suprised about the overall knowledge of weed on NG. It's next to nothing!

Weed, is called a soft drug because it doesn't have any severe consequences. Smoking weed is *way* less damaging than drinking alcohol. And is alcohol really that damaging? Of course, it would vary depending on the amount, but that's a fact for nearly everything.

I, myself, smoke weed weekly. If you've found a bag of weed as you said, then just roll a blunt with a bit of weed. Not much, just try it out for a bit. Do it at home ofc. It helps if you use a crusher first, because you can't smell weed if it's *really* crushed.

I say go for it. ;)

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 13:49:46

Don't roll joints! Joints are a waste of weed. Instead, use a pipe or bong, or even better, a vapourizer.
Yeeeaah.

Every thread I touch, dies.

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 13:54:07

Make sure there's enough to smoke twice, otherwise you wont get high. For some reason you never get high when you first smoke weed, you have to do it twice to get high.

BBS Signature

Response to I just found a small bag of weed 2008-09-20 13:58:24

At 9/20/08 12:40 AM, Iron-Hampster wrote: stick it in the ventalation system and burn it

Good idea is above.

n/a