00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KermittTheGr8 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How? 2003-11-12 18:33:18

I want to make my own toons and flash portal what evers lol, but dont no how to, someone be my teacher :D!!!! please, it'll give em something to do :P add me or email me - shabzyboy@hotmail.com

Response to How? 2003-11-12 18:40:43

At 11/12/03 06:33 PM, xXShabzXx wrote: I want to make my own toons and flash portal what evers lol, but dont no how to, someone be my teacher :D!!!! please, it'll give em something to do :P add me or email me - shabzyboy@hotmail.com

You will need the software in which you use to create the Animtions/Games It's called Flash MX and you can get that here.

Once you have that, you may need help using it. Visit Flash Kit.com for easy to understand tutorials.

Next time, post flash related questions in the Flash Forum .

The worst member.

Response to How? 2003-11-14 00:02:30

Sorry i sorta don't understand how to protect and delete crappy entries cause if you look at my profile i have 0 and 0 can sombody tell me how to do that!

Response to How? 2003-11-14 00:07:10

back about 2 years ago, when i learned flash 4,

i spent about 3 hours going through all the tutorials and it really helped. the flash 5 tutorials are also good, but i don't reccomend the mx ones. flashkit.com will be your friend for about a year, eventually if you stick with flash you'll outgrow it and move on to other things at were here forums and actionscript.org. if you master actionscript, i commend you. mastering animation in flash is roughly equivolant in difficulty, which i would also commend.

Response to How? 2003-11-15 04:45:18

At 11/14/03 12:02 AM, Chaoswarrior344 wrote: Sorry i sorta don't understand how to protect and delete crappy entries cause if you look at my profile i have 0 and 0 can sombody tell me how to do that!

Blam and Protect FAQ