00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Blacktree4 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Mercenary81's Art thread

6,262 Views | 98 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Mercenary81's Art thread 2009-04-05 15:43:44

Working on this for an english assignment, i'm sort of stuck.

Mercenary81's Art thread

Ghost/Supernat. Club | Join the Family | The FlashBase.

You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Response to Mercenary81's Art thread 2009-05-25 14:56:28

harharhar

Mercenary81's Art thread

You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Response to Mercenary81's Art thread 2009-09-14 14:11:26

so i sort of stopped posting here when my scanner broke.

Mercenary81's Art thread

Response to Mercenary81's Art thread 2009-09-14 14:12:26

it seems to think it has 'no scanning option'

Mercenary81's Art thread

Response to Mercenary81's Art thread 2009-09-14 14:16:16

i don't like flowers.

Mercenary81's Art thread

Response to Mercenary81's Art thread 2009-09-14 14:17:18

kaboom

Mercenary81's Art thread

Response to Mercenary81's Art thread 2009-09-14 18:04:25

tear you apart yeah? well its been over a year since you started this thread and it doesnt seem like you learned much. Your faces have basic skeletal issues that you should notice, plus your line control has only improved a wee bit. Study anatomy passionately, if you want to see results. Hopefully by next year you will improve allot more then you did this past year.

Response to Mercenary81's Art thread 2009-09-14 18:27:16

At 9/14/09 06:04 PM, Looking4Secs wrote: tear you apart yeah? well its been over a year since you started this thread and it doesnt seem like you learned much. Your faces have basic skeletal issues that you should notice, plus your line control has only improved a wee bit. Study anatomy passionately, if you want to see results. Hopefully by next year you will improve allot more then you did this past year.

Yeah? I thought i'd gotten a bunch better. I mean, for a year? No, not really. But overall i thought so.

Could you point me in the right direction with the anatomy? I know a lot of what i do doesn't look very realistic.. And i know basic facial anatomy.. i thought. Oh oh! I have gotten better with line control since the last few drawings!

I'll really work on a drawing soon to show you, and see if i've gotten better.

I could've gotten a lot better with drawing.. but i found out in the last year that i really love other things, and it's so hard balancing it all with school and such that i don't really pump out many drawings at all. Art kind of starts taking a backseat

Response to Mercenary81's Art thread 2009-09-14 18:35:51

Yeah? I thought i'd gotten a bunch better. I mean, for a year? No, not really. But overall i thought so.

Could you point me in the right direction with the anatomy? I know a lot of what i do doesn't look very realistic.. And i know basic facial anatomy.. i thought. Oh oh! I have gotten better with line control since the last few drawings!

download the andrew loomis books online, they are free and you can start from there.