00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

joker1222344 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

563,295 Views | 8,189 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-27 10:32:00

At 6/27/12 10:15 AM, HungarianSupermarket wrote:
At 6/27/12 09:18 AM, Lost-Chances wrote:
At 6/27/12 12:51 AM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: I don't look for one or the other. But it's just a simple fact that there are more straight/bi girls in the world then there are gay/actively bi guys so more often than not my intimate encounters are with the opposite sex.
There's that important fact as well. Like, I would like a boyfriend who isn't a flaming mess, but the fact of the matter is there are more straight/bi girls so that's what I've seemed to find in the last five years.
Not to mention how hard it is to find someone of the same sex when your ideal partner would be someone who doesn't make their sexuality a part of their personality.

Exactly. Although without mentioning your sexuality and making it relevant, it's hard to pull a partner of the same sex. I've been tempted once or twice to chat someone up I've met but ended up being too nervous for it because I'm not used to making my sexuality relevant.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-27 11:51:27

At 6/27/12 12:09 AM, Scarface wrote:
Sounds like an act to me.
I hope to fucking God you were being sarcastic.

How can you 'switch back and forth'? Your either gay or not, I don't even believe your gay Scarface. I am more gayer than you.

" Women are dumb sheep who would rather fuck a Silverback than Einstein." - EisUndStahl

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-27 12:32:51

At 6/27/12 11:51 AM, apocalypseven wrote:
At 6/27/12 12:09 AM, Scarface wrote:
Sounds like an act to me.
I hope to fucking God you were being sarcastic.
How can you 'switch back and forth'? Your either gay or not, I don't even believe your gay Scarface. I am more gayer than you.

I'm not gay, I'm bisexual, and by that I mean that my preference, not attraction, towards either men or women seems to vary. The attraction is always there, but the preference seems to vary from time to time.

Congratulations on being the gayest person here, though.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-27 12:40:00

At 6/27/12 12:32 PM, Scarface wrote:
I'm not gay, I'm bisexual, and by that I mean that my preference, not attraction, towards either men or women seems to vary. The attraction is always there, but the preference seems to vary from time to time.

That is a contradiction, if your bisexual, then your preference for attraction of the both sexes will not vary.

Congratulations on being the gayest person here, though.

Thanks.

" Women are dumb sheep who would rather fuck a Silverback than Einstein." - EisUndStahl

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-27 12:42:28

At 6/27/12 12:40 PM, apocalypseven wrote:
At 6/27/12 12:32 PM, Scarface wrote:
That is a contradiction, if your bisexual, then your preference for attraction of the both sexes will not vary.

I don't think you know what bisexual means.

Several people on this thread already have confessed a stronger preference for one gender or the other, despite being attracted to both.

Either that, or you don't know what the words 'preference' and 'attraction' mean and those are confusing you.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-27 13:19:57

At 6/27/12 12:42 PM, Scarface wrote:
Several people on this thread already have confessed a stronger preference for one gender or the other, despite being attracted to both.

Either that, or you don't know what the words 'preference' and 'attraction' mean and those are confusing you.

Which one is stronger for you?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-27 13:34:04

At 6/27/12 01:19 PM, apocalypseven wrote:
At 6/27/12 12:42 PM, Scarface wrote:

Which one is stronger for you?

I'm really not sure.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-27 15:24:10

Well this got retarded quickly.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-27 15:49:35

At 6/27/12 03:24 PM, Lost-Chances wrote: Well this got retarded quickly.

I blame apocalypseven entirely.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-27 16:29:37

At 6/27/12 03:49 PM, Scarface wrote:
At 6/27/12 03:24 PM, Lost-Chances wrote: Well this got retarded quickly.
I blame apocalypseven entirely.

I blame you half-ass homos for making my homosexuality look bad entirely.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-27 18:43:38

At 6/27/12 04:04 PM, GuerrilleroHeroico wrote: Why are so many new users trolls.

Because they're fresh off the boat from 4chan and/or Reddit.

I guess trolling is now a part of mainstream internet BBS culture.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-27 20:40:51

At 6/27/12 06:43 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 6/27/12 04:04 PM, GuerrilleroHeroico wrote: Why are so many new users trolls.
Because they're fresh off the boat from 4chan and/or Reddit.

I guess trolling is now a part of mainstream internet BBS culture.

Pretty much, yeah. Most of it is half-assed and stupid anyway.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-27 23:23:23

Well, a big pat on the back to everyone who responded to the troll instead of just reporting it and moving on, and I'm back to lurking.

This is filler text.

The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-27 23:44:06

At 6/27/12 11:23 PM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: Well, a big pat on the back to everyone who responded to the troll instead of just reporting it and moving on, and I'm back to lurking.

Oh, shut up, you passive aggressive asshole, how was I supposed to know he was trolling based on the first comment? It's not like he just ran out and said "Fags go die" or some obvious trolling shit, I've had other gay people tell me that I was faking being bisexual before, it's not THAT unheard of.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-28 00:04:26

At 6/27/12 11:44 PM, Scarface wrote:
At 6/27/12 11:23 PM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: Well, a big pat on the back to everyone who responded to the troll instead of just reporting it and moving on, and I'm back to lurking.
Oh, shut up, you passive aggressive asshole, how was I supposed to know he was trolling based on the first comment? It's not like he just ran out and said "Fags go die" or some obvious trolling shit, I've had other gay people tell me that I was faking being bisexual before, it's not THAT unheard of.

It's not that unheard of, but when the club is called "Gay/BISEXUAL" users club, it's hard to convince yourself seriously that a gay man would come in and say "OH, BISEXUALITY ISN'T REAL!".

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-28 00:04:50

Oh, shut up, you passive aggressive asshole, how was I supposed to know he was trolling based on the first comment?

It was someone who has not posted here before (or at least not to my knowledge), and the first thing they say in this club is "sounds like an act to me".

You're right though, it might not have been a troll. But you flipped your shit straight away leaving 0 chance of actual discussion.

When you fuck up this thread by responding to trolls you are fucking it up for everyone that posts in it, not just yourself. There is a reason this thread only has 2-3 regulars now.

This is filler text.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-28 00:09:45

At 6/28/12 12:04 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: It's not that unheard of, but when the club is called "Gay/BISEXUAL" users club, it's hard to convince yourself seriously that a gay man would come in and say "OH, BISEXUALITY ISN'T REAL!".

There are people who say they believe that bisexuality exists, but have told me that I am just faking it for attention, or to feel "special".

At 6/28/12 12:04 AM, HungarianSupermarket wrote:
You're right though, it might not have been a troll. But you flipped your shit straight away leaving 0 chance of actual discussion.

When you fuck up this thread by responding to trolls you are fucking it up for everyone that posts in it, not just yourself. There is a reason this thread only has 2-3 regulars now.

Fair enough, that was my fault for not thinking well enough before responding, and I'm sorry.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-28 00:22:53

At 6/28/12 12:09 AM, Scarface wrote:
At 6/28/12 12:04 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: It's not that unheard of, but when the club is called "Gay/BISEXUAL" users club, it's hard to convince yourself seriously that a gay man would come in and say "OH, BISEXUALITY ISN'T REAL!".
There are people who say they believe that bisexuality exists, but have told me that I am just faking it for attention, or to feel "special".

Because a guy who doesn't know you is able to judge if you're for real or just a faker.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-28 00:38:12

At 6/28/12 12:22 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: Because a guy who doesn't know you is able to judge if you're for real or just a faker.

Yes, some people are ignorant to judge you based on one comment. For instance the fact that I said my preference varies from day to day may not seem like something worthy of passing much judgement on, but there ARE people who would and do.

Jesus Christ, just let it go.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-28 00:46:22

At 6/28/12 12:38 AM, Scarface wrote:
At 6/28/12 12:22 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: Because a guy who doesn't know you is able to judge if you're for real or just a faker.
Yes, some people are ignorant to judge you based on one comment. For instance the fact that I said my preference varies from day to day may not seem like something worthy of passing much judgement on, but there ARE people who would and do.

Jesus Christ, just let it go.

People who would and do, and also targets specifically you and no one else. Nice job hero.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-28 12:47:24

Now that we are done trolling ourselves, how many people here are actually active in their local gay community (ie. going to gay bars, participating in gay social groups, etc.)?

I'm definitely not as much as I used to be, thanks to the declining quality and general trashiness of the only gay bar in my local area. (Oh, to be a stupid drunk 18 year old again..)

This is filler text.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-28 18:24:14

At 6/28/12 12:47 PM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: Now that we are done trolling ourselves, how many people here are actually active in their local gay community (ie. going to gay bars, participating in gay social groups, etc.)?

I'm definitely not as much as I used to be, thanks to the declining quality and general trashiness of the only gay bar in my local area. (Oh, to be a stupid drunk 18 year old again..)

Not. I used to get involve in the university's LGBT society but they failed, two years running. I don't even bother with the members there since they're less human and more just moronic.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-29 03:59:55

At 6/28/12 12:47 PM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: Now that we are done trolling ourselves, how many people here are actually active in their local gay community (ie. going to gay bars, participating in gay social groups, etc.)?

I am involved in the Stickam Cam Chat Gay room. Nice group of people, also NON judgmental.

I would not recommend going to a gay group/bar in public because society does not need to know that your gay.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-29 05:22:32

At 6/29/12 03:59 AM, apocalypseven wrote: I would not recommend going to a gay group/bar in public because society does not need to know that your gay.

That old 20th century mentality has to stop someday.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-29 06:15:12

At 6/29/12 03:59 AM, apocalypseven wrote: I am involved in the Stickam Cam Chat Gay room. Nice group of people, also NON judgmental.

What is this now?

I would not recommend going to a gay group/bar in public because society does not need to know that your gay.

I'm not sure what you mean?

This is filler text.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-29 06:50:37

At 6/29/12 05:22 AM, Painbringer wrote:
That old 20th century mentality has to stop someday.

If you let society know that you are gay or bi you are putting a target on your back.

At 6/29/12 06:15 AM, HungarianSupermarket wrote:
What is this now?

Stick Am

Go to the Gay and Bi room, it has a blue logo. You have to make a account, its free. Talk to them, they are really gay and bi, they can help you.

I mean people will see you walk into a gay bar, then they will start gossiping, then the whole universe will know you are gay.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-29 06:55:15

At 6/29/12 06:50 AM, apocalypseven wrote:
At 6/29/12 06:15 AM, HungarianSupermarket wrote:
I mean people will see you walk into a gay bar, then they will start gossiping, then the whole universe will know you are gay.

But this isn't something that bothers me. I live in a fairly progressive part of the world where for the most part nobody really cares about your sexual orientation.

This is filler text.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-29 07:26:28

At 6/29/12 06:55 AM, HungarianSupermarket wrote:
But this isn't something that bothers me. I live in a fairly progressive part of the world where for the most part nobody really cares about your sexual orientation.

Well you must live in a big city or something, but in general, people will get on your ass for it.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-29 08:37:50

At 6/29/12 07:26 AM, apocalypseven wrote:
Well you must live in a big city or something, but in general, people will get on your ass for it.

Quite the opposite. A very small city with only one gay bar. And in general nobody cares. But I can't speak for everybody and I know different parts of the world with different situations.

This is filler text.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-29 11:08:13

At 6/29/12 08:37 AM, HungarianSupermarket wrote:
At 6/29/12 07:26 AM, apocalypseven wrote:
Quite the opposite. A very small city with only one gay bar. And in general nobody cares. But I can't speak for everybody and I know different parts of the world with different situations.

Being in a LGBT group/club or going to a gay bar is no problem (unless you live in a VERY homophobic place), if you advertise it as though you're superior and rub it into people's faces then that's a different story. Like where my university is based, if you advertise you're gay to the world you'll likely get the shit kicked out of you but because I'm incredibly straight-acting people don't know better unless I say "oh, I go to an LGBT society" or "I'm bisexual by the way".

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature