00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Heln966 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

561,717 Views | 8,189 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-05-21 13:13:39

I don't recall any gay couples at mine. But I was too busy dying of boredom while everyone danced to top 40 songs to care about who was putting their genitals where.

This is filler text.

The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-05-21 17:21:47

This thread needs to get gayer

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-05-22 03:01:17

At 5/21/12 05:21 PM, Xergozy wrote: This thread needs to get gayer

Gayer, you say?

Well, we can't show pictures of bumsex, so this will do...

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-05-22 20:58:28

We can do better.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-05-22 22:30:44

At 5/22/12 08:58 PM, Xergozy wrote: We can do better.

There is still one more body part that needs to be crossed..

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-05-23 02:08:25

At 5/23/12 01:49 AM, bgraybr wrote: Then he got nervous and changed the subject, and nothing happened for the rest of the day. How anticlimactic. I would have said something but I honestly thought that he would be the one to do something. Bleh.

You should have asked him out, or something.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-05-23 06:57:55

At 5/23/12 01:49 AM, bgraybr wrote: One of my best friends that I had a crush on a while back came out to me as being bisexual, and also mentioned that he's felt pretty attracted to me for the last few months.

Then he got nervous and changed the subject, and nothing happened for the rest of the day. How anticlimactic. I would have said something but I honestly thought that he would be the one to do something. Bleh.

Awww...you should try asking him out. I'm sure he wants to, but he's not sure if you feel the same way about him, and doesn't want to make your friendship feel awkward.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-05-24 12:49:39

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoJW3ob0Xt8

Adam Lambert is underrated

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-05-25 02:51:33

At 5/23/12 01:49 AM, bgraybr wrote: One of my best friends

Don't fuck friends. Especially not best friends.

At 5/24/12 01:08 PM, K1LL80Y wrote: Hey guys,i'm not a member but...

I want a boyfriend experience,I want one so bad. I had a boyfriend once but like it didn't work out so well.
I can get a lot of guys but like they won't stay with me...I want a guy to treat me like I feel I should.

That sounds so girly and I hate it,cause I know I want to be treated like a girl would when really I try to be manly and shit...
Idk what to do and I can't meet anymore gay guys and it's just really hard being a repressed teen >.>
That sounds even lamer,lol

Nothing wrong with wanting to be treated a certain way. It doesn't make you any more or less of a man. Check to see if your local area has any gay youth social groups, they can be a cool way to meet people. Or if you are 18, grindr or dating sites might be easier.

This is filler text.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-05-25 05:39:53

At 5/25/12 02:51 AM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: Don't fuck friends. Especially not best friends.

Why not? D:

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-05-25 07:28:25

At 5/25/12 05:39 AM, Painbringer wrote:
At 5/25/12 02:51 AM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: Don't fuck friends. Especially not best friends.
Why not? D:

Depends if an orgasm or two is worth more than a friendship.

This is filler text.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-05-25 12:27:14

At 5/25/12 07:28 AM, HungarianSupermarket wrote:
At 5/25/12 05:39 AM, Painbringer wrote:
Why not? D:
Depends if an orgasm or two is worth more than a friendship.

It's not quite as black and white as you put it, but I get where you're going with this.

Sometimes the relationship two friends have is too solid to change into an intimate relationship. This can result in the two of you deciding to remain friends, or having an unsuccessful relationship and ending up not liking each other at all.

However, this isn't always the case. Two friends who both really like each other that way even before they were in a relationship can end up making a relationship work, because they'd always liked each other in that way, so the relationship is made even stronger.

It all depends on your circumstances, and whether or not you can genuinely see you and your friend together.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-05-25 22:35:41

At 5/25/12 12:27 PM, Scarface wrote: It all depends on your circumstances, and whether or not you can genuinely see you and your friend together.

Sure, but unless you get married and die in a nursing home together, there is going to come an awkward point in time where you break up and more than likely one person wants to remain friends but the other person doesn't, or both of you want to remain friends but you don't remember how to act that way and there is too much sexual tension. Or neither of you want to remain friends.

(none of the above scenarios occur when you stay friends and find other people to put your penises in).

This is filler text.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-05-25 23:35:24

At 5/25/12 10:35 PM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: unless you get married and die in a nursing home together, there is going to come an awkward point in time where you break up

I still wish I had my brother's best friend as my boyfriend - Even for only a couple of years.

Last I ever saw him was in 1999, and my brother says he's now married to a woman.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-05-26 09:15:10

At 5/25/12 11:35 PM, Painbringer wrote: now married to a woman.

eww

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-05-27 19:47:43

At 5/27/12 07:41 PM, ScaryPicnic wrote: i'm planning on hanging out there some more because of the tournaments they hold i'd like to participate in, hes a bit old for me though. but i like him.

You shouldn't let age get in the way.

Just make sure you know what you're getting yourself into if it's someone more than a generation older than you.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-05-28 05:44:56

At 5/28/12 12:39 AM, blueridgeasset wrote: Not natural (no offence)

It comes just as naturally as attraction to the opposite gender, but the opposite.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-05-30 16:19:00

At 5/28/12 02:59 PM, Confucianism wrote: what's frying boys?

Uh, ur liek supposed tu reed da posts abuv ya if ya wanna no wats nu.

Udder den dat, there is really nothing new with me.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-03 10:46:39

Last post 3 days ago?

What's crack-a-lackin' flaming cake boys!

A sig I made all by myself, aren't I creative c:

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-03 15:35:02

I wanna join!

I'm what I like to call 'barely-bisexual', with a strong preference for my own gender but still having a little piece of me that likes girls.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-03 18:50:20

At 6/3/12 03:35 PM, T3XT wrote: I wanna join!

Welcome!

I'm what I like to call 'barely-bisexual', with a strong preference for my own gender but still having a little piece of me that likes girls.

Bisexual still, I am as well. Also hello fellow brony.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-26 14:15:34

At 6/26/12 02:49 AM, Light wrote: So for my fellow bisexuals in this club....which gender do you prefer? I somewhat prefer women.

I prefer them equally, however I prefer men slightly more than men.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-26 16:43:36

At 6/26/12 02:49 AM, Light wrote: So for my fellow bisexuals in this club....which gender do you prefer? I somewhat prefer women.

I'm really not sure, it's like I switch back and forth on different days or something.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-26 16:57:55

At 6/26/12 04:43 PM, Scarface wrote:
I'm really not sure, it's like I switch back and forth on different days or something.

Sounds like an act to me.

" Women are dumb sheep who would rather fuck a Silverback than Einstein." - EisUndStahl

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-26 20:49:09

At 6/26/12 02:35 PM, GuerrilleroHeroico wrote: Usually women, but I have a strong psychological attraction to some men. It's very hard for me to feel any attraction to a man without it, whereas women can be attractive to me based solely on appearance.

Pretty much the same, except the "usually women" part. It flips between males and females in terms of preference so many times that it's frustrating at best, although at the end of the day women usually look a bit better than men while males are more psychologically attractive than females.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-27 00:09:01

At 6/26/12 04:57 PM, apocalypseven wrote:
At 6/26/12 04:43 PM, Scarface wrote:
Sounds like an act to me.

I hope to fucking God you were being sarcastic.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-27 00:51:42

I don't look for one or the other. But it's just a simple fact that there are more straight/bi girls in the world then there are gay/actively bi guys so more often than not my intimate encounters are with the opposite sex.

This is filler text.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-27 07:11:05

At 6/27/12 03:29 AM, Amaranthus wrote: Could I join?

Pretty sure you just did. Help yourself to the free tea and coffee.

This is filler text.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-27 09:18:25

At 6/27/12 12:51 AM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: I don't look for one or the other. But it's just a simple fact that there are more straight/bi girls in the world then there are gay/actively bi guys so more often than not my intimate encounters are with the opposite sex.

There's that important fact as well. Like, I would like a boyfriend who isn't a flaming mess, but the fact of the matter is there are more straight/bi girls so that's what I've seemed to find in the last five years.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-06-27 10:15:54

At 6/27/12 09:18 AM, Lost-Chances wrote:
At 6/27/12 12:51 AM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: I don't look for one or the other. But it's just a simple fact that there are more straight/bi girls in the world then there are gay/actively bi guys so more often than not my intimate encounters are with the opposite sex.
There's that important fact as well. Like, I would like a boyfriend who isn't a flaming mess, but the fact of the matter is there are more straight/bi girls so that's what I've seemed to find in the last five years.

Not to mention how hard it is to find someone of the same sex when your ideal partner would be someone who doesn't make their sexuality a part of their personality.

This is filler text.

BBS Signature