00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Static73 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

563,992 Views | 8,189 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-10-30 18:00:57

At 10/30/11 05:23 PM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: Club sluts aren't exactly relationship material.

Even the most promiscuous mansluts settle down after a while.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-10-30 18:14:32

At 10/30/11 06:00 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 10/30/11 05:23 PM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: Club sluts aren't exactly relationship material.
Even the most promiscuous mansluts settle down after a while.

It's a start at least. You're bound to find your share of "one-night-standers" in a gay bar, there'll be decent people there, too.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-10-31 03:35:21

At 10/30/11 06:14 PM, Scarface wrote: It's a start at least. You're bound to find your share of "one-night-standers" in a gay bar, there'll be decent people there, too.

I'm sure you'll find all the many different kinds of gays at your local gay bar.

Though there aren't any bars that I know of in my town.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-10-31 19:20:04

Being bi is awesome, I get to enjoy what both sexes have to offer.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-10-31 20:23:42

At 10/31/11 07:20 PM, OffBrandCola wrote: Being bi is awesome, I get to enjoy what both sexes have to offer.

Too bad most of society despises bisexuals for that and other reasons.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-10-31 21:31:06

At 10/31/11 08:23 PM, Painbringer wrote: Too bad most of society despises bisexuals for that and other reasons.

Goddamnit.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-10-31 22:59:48

I wish I was gay. I dunno why but I've always thought of the majority of gays as cool. I might be bi but that's probably not the case.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-11-01 01:34:07

At 10/31/11 10:59 PM, TheColourAwsome wrote: I wish I was gay. I dunno why but I've always thought of the majority of gays as cool. I might be bi but that's probably not the case.

Might be bi? Bicurious, then?

This is filler text.

The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-11-01 15:42:07

At 10/31/11 10:59 PM, TheColourAwsome wrote: I wish I was gay. I dunno why but I've always thought of the majority of gays as cool. I might be bi but that's probably not the case.

Have you tried looking at pictures of naked men?

Did any of them turn you on?

If not, then you cannot be bi - Or even gay for that matter.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-11-01 15:44:22

Do you find yourself preferring hanging out with mostly guys? Do you think about any guys as 'cute' or 'attractive'?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-11-01 16:10:05

At 11/1/11 03:44 PM, Scarface wrote: Do you find yourself preferring hanging out with mostly guys? Do you think about any guys as 'cute' or 'attractive'?

I don't think he's coming back.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-11-01 16:21:04

At 11/1/11 04:10 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 11/1/11 03:44 PM, Scarface wrote: Do you find yourself preferring hanging out with mostly guys? Do you think about any guys as 'cute' or 'attractive'?
I don't think he's coming back.

We must have scared him off with our flamboyancy. I blame you.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-11-01 18:05:11

At 11/1/11 03:44 PM, Scarface wrote:
Do you find yourself preferring hanging out with mostly guys?

I don't think the gender of your friends reflects on your sexuality.

Do you think about any guys as 'cute' or 'attractive'?

nobody goes there anymore. its too popular.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-11-01 18:56:59

At 11/1/11 06:05 PM, WaterShake wrote: I don't think the gender of your friends reflects on your sexuality.

It does if you're hanging out with them mostly just to try to get into their pants.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-11-01 19:01:42

At 11/1/11 06:56 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 11/1/11 06:05 PM, WaterShake wrote: I don't think the gender of your friends reflects on your sexuality.
It does if you're hanging out with them mostly just to try to get into their pants.

I don't hang out with guys for hopes to fuck them, I just don't like the bitchy drama that ensues when I'm around girls. I don't really like girls in general, actually.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-11-01 21:52:46

At 11/1/11 07:01 PM, Scarface wrote:
At 11/1/11 06:56 PM, Painbringer wrote:
I don't hang out with guys for hopes to fuck them, I just don't like the bitchy drama that ensues when I'm around girls. I don't really like girls in general, actually.

I like girls, however being brought up in an all boys school at the same time as my depressions and break downs etc. started really wasn't a good thing for hanging around with girls. Now whenever I am next to them I always feel awkward. Seriously all boys schools are shit, I can't get myself into good female friendships offline due to the lack of interactivity I had with them during my early years.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-11-02 15:11:17

I've always preferred the company of guys. But currently, most of my closest friends are girls.

Well, two of them are my BF's daughters, and they do have girly friends.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-11-03 01:34:58

I like to hang out with people based on their personality, not what they have in their pants.

This is filler text.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-11-03 01:48:13

At 11/3/11 01:34 AM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: I like to hang out with people based on their personality, not what they have in their pants.

And how would you know what they have in their pants beforehand?

I suppose you could look for hot guys in the locker room...

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-11-03 06:54:53

At 11/3/11 01:34 AM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: I like to hang out with people based on their personality, not what they have in their pants.

Guys and girls act differently.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-11-03 07:33:53

At 11/3/11 06:54 AM, Scarface wrote:

What about the guys who act like girls and girls who act like guys?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-11-03 10:08:54

< pansexual

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-11-03 15:45:01

At 11/3/11 07:33 AM, Oliver wrote:
What about the guys who act like girls and girls who act like guys?

They vary, and while I do have some girl friends who are really cool, in general I like guys.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-11-03 18:09:44

I don't quite know how to respond to that.

This is filler text.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-11-03 18:12:27

At 11/3/11 06:09 PM, HungarianSupermarket wrote:
I don't quite know how to respond to that.

I enjoy the company of guy friends because they act a certain way, and don't enjoy the company of girl friends as much because they act a different way. I have girl friends that I love hanging with, and I know guys who act like assholes, but in general I like guys better. I like guys because of their personality, not their penis.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-11-03 18:33:49

At 11/3/11 06:12 PM, Scarface wrote: I like guys because of their personality, not their penis.

Does this mean you're into guys, but not into penis?

Or is it relationship first, then sex (maybe) later?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-11-03 20:49:05

At 11/3/11 06:33 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 11/3/11 06:12 PM, Scarface wrote: I like guys because of their personality, not their penis.

I'm talking about friends, not boyfriends.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-11-03 22:13:49

At 11/3/11 06:33 PM, Painbringer wrote:

Personally I am like this, even though it isn't what he was meaning to go for I thought I would come and say it anyway as it relates to me. Personally I am into love more than lust, and if I find someone I would end up loving it really wouldn't care to me what sex they were. The sex itself is nothing compared to the person. The perfect example being with my boyfriend who I loved being in bed with him was great, the best time of my life. But when I had a one night stand with a friend it just didn't do anything for me. That just sort of proved to me how I am with relationships, 2 guys of likely equal sexual ability yet I only felt good from the one I had feelings for.
Even though I haven't proved this of course, I am guessing that if I was to be with a girl, the fact I would love her would make it good, in the same way it made the shit bland gay sex good. In the end of the day what parts a person has isn't really anything important, and if I ever did want to be taken in such a way that's why they invented strap ons.

Also long talk about myself, enjoy. I also talk for ages when tired.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-11-04 06:48:50

I came out.

It was only to one friend, a very close one, but we were talking on the phone last night, and he had been having a lot of stress at home and school, and it just felt like a moment when either of us could freely vent about things that were troubling us. I told him a little bit, and he was actually (1) very surprised, he said that was one of the last things he expected me to say, and (2) he seemed more curious than anything else. I'm glad I have good friends like him.

I think I might come out to my other friends soon enough.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-11-04 09:29:46

At 11/4/11 06:48 AM, Scarface wrote: I came out.

It was only to one friend, a very close one, but we were talking on the phone last night, and he had been having a lot of stress at home and school, and it just felt like a moment when either of us could freely vent about things that were troubling us. I told him a little bit, and he was actually (1) very surprised, he said that was one of the last things he expected me to say, and (2) he seemed more curious than anything else. I'm glad I have good friends like him.

I think I might come out to my other friends soon enough.

I'm glad it went well for you, also the curious type of replies is probably the best you could hope to get. It might seem odd to be asked about it but if he is just curious about it but not giving any hate in his tone etc. then he is fully accepting of you, and is just interested as someone would be to something they don't have any experience with. He shouldn't ever get bad to you if he s like this from the moment he is told.

Don't make the mistake I made and come out to a group of people at once though, try keep it to single people for the first few before a group, as when people are in a group they tend to act like a group and go towards the same thing with each other rather than doing it for themselves, so if the group leading person wasn't to like it the others might go along with it thinking its correct.

BBS Signature