00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

561,459 Views | 8,189 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-30 15:40:35

At 11/30/10 12:35 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: yea I know its fictional but still.

That stuff scares me. I hope it never becomes reality.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-30 18:36:19

At 11/30/10 05:04 PM, Rummy0 wrote: Pansexual is the best sexual orientation. >:3

Will someone please brutally murder this troll?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-30 19:01:22

At 11/30/10 12:35 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: I just saw a House episode (House <3)
yea I know its fictional but still.

I thought most House episodes were loosely based around real stories? Chances are there are some people out there offering "medical treatments" for gays.

This is filler text.

The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-30 19:05:39

At 11/30/10 07:01 PM, HungarianSupermarket wrote:
At 11/30/10 12:35 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: I just saw a House episode (House <3)
yea I know its fictional but still.
I thought most House episodes were loosely based around real stories? Chances are there are some people out there offering "medical treatments" for gays.

They're working to find it as we speak. I hope it won't become mandatory.

Damn, I haven't used a happy emoticon in a while.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-30 19:10:12

At 11/30/10 07:01 PM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: Chances are there are some people out there offering "medical treatments" for gays.

Well, it does exist. Conversion Therapy allows people to be "straight".

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-30 20:46:10

At 11/30/10 07:10 PM, Lost-Chances wrote:
At 11/30/10 07:01 PM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: Chances are there are some people out there offering "medical treatments" for gays.
Well, it does exist. Conversion Therapy allows people to be "straight".

Couldn't read to much of that before it started making me sick. It just had so many references to gay being a mental problem they should fix and how people doing it are all wanting to change gays and bis to strait, yet has very very few references to changing strait, so only we are wrong.

One things for sure I would never do it and hope to hell hardly anyone else does it willingly, even if I ended up being with a girl in the end I wouldn't want to be forcing myself in such a false way. Even if our brains are a bit different to the 'normal' ones its no excuse to start fucking with them.

Got to love how the world is...

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-01 04:04:23

This thread has become really depressing in the last couple of days.

My reasons for this:

a. Being open about open about my taste in men makes me a stereotype, and is frowned upon.

b. Conversion therapy.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-01 05:17:36

At 12/1/10 04:04 AM, Painbringer wrote: This thread has become really depressing in the last couple of days.

My reasons for this:

a. Being open about open about my taste in men makes me a stereotype, and is frowned upon.

b. Conversion therapy.

c. legal gay execution

Though it's not in America it's still very sad.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-01 06:55:32

At 12/1/10 04:04 AM, Painbringer wrote: This thread has become really depressing in the last couple of days.

My reasons for this:

I'm sorry about that, but everyone thinks gays are promiscuous deviants who have sex with ever man they see.

b. Conversion therapy.

The fact that this is legal is slowly killing me from the inside.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-01 15:15:36

At 12/1/10 05:17 AM, Mason wrote:
c. legal gay execution

Though it's not in America it's still very sad.

I didn't list that because it doesn't make me feel depressed - In fact, it makes me feel like living.

Knowing that someone in the Middle East wants to kill me for being gay is no different than knowing Al Qaida wants to kill me for being a Westerner.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-01 20:05:07

I don't know if this means anything. but i often forget that i'm bisexual. i know it sounds weird, so i'll explain.

This can mostly be due to a lack of any intimacy or ongoing relationships. I havent dated someone in like 4 years. It also might be that im not really attracted to anyone in my school, most of them are either douche bags or ugly. i cant really say its a forgetting thing, but i really dont LOOK. i'm probably not making any sense. can someone help explain my ramblings?

am i just lonely? is it my inexperience in relationships? help please

If you read this, the terrorists win.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-01 20:29:25

At 12/1/10 08:05 PM, HappyMango wrote: am i just lonely? is it my inexperience in relationships? help please

High school isn't exactly the place for long term relationships.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-01 21:40:45

At 12/1/10 08:29 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 12/1/10 08:05 PM, HappyMango wrote: am i just lonely? is it my inexperience in relationships? help please
High school isn't exactly the place for long term relationships.

i know that, im not expecting anything long term, but four years, my last girlfriend was ugly and crazy. i have no experience with a healthy relationship, or any at all.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-02 04:59:44

At 12/1/10 09:40 PM, HappyMango wrote:
i know that, im not expecting anything long term, but four years, my last girlfriend was ugly and crazy. i have no experience with a healthy relationship, or any at all.

Well, you could just do what I did, which is sleep around until you find the right person.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-02 06:30:58

At 12/2/10 04:59 AM, Painbringer wrote:
Well, you could just do what I did, which is sleep around until you find the right person.

Or wait it out until someone comes along if you don't want people down at the clinic to greet you by your first name.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-02 06:51:22

At 12/2/10 06:30 AM, Lost-Chances wrote:
At 12/2/10 04:59 AM, Painbringer wrote:
Or wait it out until someone comes along if you don't want people down at the clinic to greet you by your first name.

I think you should regularly go to a gay bar or join a book club or something, something where you get the opportunity to meet people, instead of just fucking and saying goodbye.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-02 08:19:21

At 12/2/10 06:51 AM, Scarface wrote: I think you should regularly go to a gay bar
instead of just fucking and saying goodbye.

I lol'd.

This is filler text.

The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-02 15:44:37

At 12/2/10 08:19 AM, HungarianSupermarket wrote:
At 12/2/10 06:51 AM, Scarface wrote: I think you should regularly go to a gay bar
instead of just fucking and saying goodbye.
I lol'd.

You know what I mean, go to a gay bar to dance and meet guys, then once you get to know a guy, meet him outside the buttfuckery.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-02 16:23:02

lol. see, i'm not the type to go out and find teh ass. i'm pretty timid and quiet, especially around people i have feelings for. and i cant see going to a club would help. i live in a pretty redneck place, and the closest gay bar is probably in cape cod, 2 hours away. Sex isn't the problem, and if i could get ass whenever i wanted, i wouldn't be here talking about my issues right now. i'm talking more about relationships, sex isnt that important to me, and doesnt mean anything if its cheap and loveless. its just meat hitting each other, theres no love in that.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-02 18:22:25

At 12/2/10 04:23 PM, HappyMango wrote: i'm talking more about relationships, sex isnt that important to me, and doesnt mean anything if its cheap and loveless. its just meat hitting each other, theres no love in that.

Gay Straight Alliance club?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-02 19:23:36

At 12/2/10 06:22 PM, Scarface wrote:
At 12/2/10 04:23 PM, HappyMango wrote: i'm talking more about relationships, sex isnt that important to me, and doesnt mean anything if its cheap and loveless. its just meat hitting each other, theres no love in that.

i'm sorry? is that a shot at me?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-02 20:47:57

At 12/2/10 07:23 PM, HappyMango wrote:
i'm sorry? is that a shot at me?

If 'shot' is an insult, than no, it was not meant to be. Otherwise, yes, the comment was directed at you.

Perhaps you should join a Gay Straight Alliance in order to meet other gays in your area?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-02 20:54:00

And what of it?

Yeah, I started the first and only one of those on NG, but quit due to all the politics and religion.

Do you guys think it would still be going had I not quit it?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-02 20:58:15

At 12/2/10 03:44 PM, Scarface wrote:
You know what I mean, go to a gay bar to dance and meet guys, then once you get to know a guy, meet him outside the buttfuckery.

Aren't real Newgrounders supposed to find love online, through dating sites and such?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-04 07:17:59

At 12/4/10 06:48 AM, Rummy0 wrote: Why all the fuck I did was express my sexual orientation you homophone, why the fuck must I always be discriminated against.

Discriminated against? No. Severely doubted because of the stupid crap you're coming out with? Yes.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-05 05:38:32

Rummy, like many Newgrounders, uses the forums to escape from reality. That's probably why s(he) is acting so immature.

I also wonder if the most annoying users have a rough life at home.

Are you really a pansexual female, Rummy?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-05 12:12:00

At 12/5/10 05:38 AM, Painbringer wrote: Rummy, like many Newgrounders, uses the forums to escape from reality. That's probably why s(he) is acting so immature.

Maybe Rummy0 is molested at home, and is taking out his(her) sexual frustration out on the internet?

I also wonder if the most annoying users have a rough life at home.

My life isn't rough though, unless you count what happens in the bedroom.

Are you really a pansexual female, Rummy?

No, in order to be pansexual, on must have either a penis or a vagina. Rummy just has a second asshole.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-05 13:47:49

At 12/5/10 12:12 PM, Scarface wrote:
Rummy just has a second asshole.

this is win

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-05 19:15:47

At 12/5/10 01:47 PM, HappyMango wrote:
Rummy just has a second asshole.
this is win

Oh, thank you.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-12-05 23:01:22

Maybe Rummy0 is molested at home, and is taking out his(her) sexual frustration out on the internet?

Molested people wouldn't be so cheerful.

My life isn't rough though, unless you count what happens in the bedroom.

You bring boys into the bedroom for sex?!?!

All I had at your age was my hand.

No, in order to be pansexual, on must have either a penis or a vagina. Rummy just has a second asshole.

I'm sure pansexual means someone who is sexually attacted to EVERYTHING.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature