00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

feg4t2 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sir Rocky; may be my first series!

639 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I may make my first flash series if enough people encourage me and i get better at flash... Anyways Sir Rocky Series is about All the elements of the Earth waging war against humans and one Earth Elemental; A large stone man named Sir Rocky; is rejected from being part of the attacks. He then travels to a small city full of humans; and out of fear, they attack him and drive him out of the colonization. So there stands a (Elementally wise) Small Rock Man, about as tall as half the empire state building, a reject from both worlds, trapped is the middle of the biggest war known to time, and he must stop it.
Copywrited by Keol :P

YO! Anyone got some BROKKOLAH???

Response to Sir Rocky; may be my first series! 2008-07-14 14:32:05

It's a good idea, but I think that the graphics needs work....

GOTPENMUSTFLASH!

BBS Signature

Response to Sir Rocky; may be my first series! 2008-07-14 14:47:43

At 7/14/08 02:32 PM, fish1892 wrote: It's a good idea, but I think that the graphics needs work....

couldn't help thinking up the same thing.

first off, for a giant with the world on his shoulders, he stands rather straight up. he needs to show both the weight of his body, and the weight of his problems. maybe... more detail? instead of black+white lines? i mean... there's so much more you can do with monochrome.

i made up a small concept, bored... need practice, that kinda thing.
he ended up jade for some reason.

Response to Sir Rocky; may be my first series! 2008-07-14 14:51:58

At 7/14/08 02:32 PM, fish1892 wrote: It's a good idea, but I think that the graphics needs work....

Ditto

Response to Sir Rocky; may be my first series! 2008-07-14 15:24:05

At 7/14/08 02:47 PM, kernalphage wrote:
i made up a small concept, bored... need practice, that kinda thing.
he ended up jade for some reason.

I like that, but it feels a bit too ghost like..isn't he some rock guy? maybe a more rock-like texture..but anyway, it's not your flash, just saying what would be good, in my eyes, for the character....

GOTPENMUSTFLASH!

BBS Signature