00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Theantiflag102 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

FireFlash

914 Views | 12 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

FireFlash 2008-07-13 14:52:04

A cross between Flash and Firefox.

The JPG dosen't look too good, so here's a PNG.

unlucky for IE. No transparency support.

FireFlash

Response to FireFlash 2008-07-13 15:47:40

wow! really nice icon

Response to FireFlash 2008-07-13 16:59:06

if your using a mac you can change the Flash icon.

BBS Signature

Response to FireFlash 2008-07-13 19:40:19

At 7/13/08 07:02 PM, Ansel wrote:
At 7/13/08 04:59 PM, ComputerizedParanoia wrote: if your using a mac you can change the Flash icon.
How is this related or relevant? I can change the icon on my Windows computer as well, given proper software.

so he can change his flash icon? I didn't know whether he used a mac or PC so...

why so angry mr. ansel

BBS Signature

Response to FireFlash 2008-07-14 03:50:11

why so angry mr. ansel

Lol he isnt ansel xD its JunkyCow!

BBS Signature

Response to FireFlash 2008-07-14 03:56:04

Ugh please for the love of God make posts only relevant to the art at hand itself. I know, blah no backseat modding, but it musses up threads and is counter productive to banter about irrelevant and frivolous things like changing icons when the thread should be about the icon he made.

That being said, back on topic. The production work here is pretty nice. It's simple, clean and gets the message across very easily. Still though, I would have liked to see you really push the design more. It's very rudimentary and plain. I know you just took the two basic icons and blended them, but you could have distorted and warped them. Tried to challenge yourself. See how far can you shift things without losing the icon's message or purpose.

All the same, 8/10 for some solid presentation.

BBS Signature

Response to FireFlash 2008-07-14 05:52:44

So am I the only one who noticed that all he did was place two copyright logos on top of each other and then fucked around with the colors a bit?

Noone else can see this?

what the hell, people. C'mon now.

Response to FireFlash 2008-07-14 06:03:42

At 7/14/08 05:52 AM, ZekeySpaceyLizard wrote: So am I the only one who noticed that all he did was place two copyright logos on top of each other and then fucked around with the colors a bit?

Noone else can see this?

I agree with Zekey. It looks OK, but hardly requires much skill. Maybe if you blended the top of the F into the fox's head..or something weird like that...rather than just plop 2 images one on top of the other..

GOTPENMUSTFLASH!

BBS Signature

Response to FireFlash 2008-07-14 06:28:54

Looks pretty nice. I do agree with otheers though, it doesn't take much skill but..meh..it's good

Response to FireFlash 2008-07-14 07:55:41

I get as excited about discovering a new features in a program as the next guy, but you don't see me posting it do you?

you didn't even bother to resize the firefox logo, it may have been a good exercise but its a shit submission.

Response to FireFlash 2008-07-14 15:45:59

At 7/14/08 07:55 AM, MindChamber wrote: I get as excited about discovering a new features in a program as the next guy, but you don't see me posting it do you?

you didn't even bother to resize the firefox logo, it may have been a good exercise but its a shit submission.

It's not a new feature to me, I just like mucking around to see if I can find anything new, and this could have some potential if I decide to continue it, especialy since my school's half term is coming up, so I have alot of spare time.

To the one complaining about the lack of extras, i'll be remaking this in a higher quality, but it's only one of the set i'll do. I'm gonna do Dreamweaver, Fireworks, ect. but I won't make a new topic every time since MindChambe keeps picking on me for being new at creating art altogether, as opposed to sticking a picture in another one.

Response to FireFlash 2008-07-14 16:11:33

At 7/14/08 03:45 PM, Alfie wrote: but I won't make a new topic every time since MindChambe keeps picking on me for being new at creating art altogether, as opposed to sticking a picture in another one.

first you shouldn't be making a new topic for every exercise you do anyways, most of us dont so why should you. and Im not picking on for being new at art, Im simply stating that what we want in this forums is finish completed pieces of serious attempts at art.

no ones really intereted in seeing you...."muck around"

Response to FireFlash 2008-07-14 16:18:20

At 7/14/08 05:52 AM, ZekeySpaceyLizard wrote: So am I the only one who noticed that all he did was place two copyright logos on top of each other and then fucked around with the colors a bit?

Noone else can see this?

I noticed.

It's copyright, and it's effortless.

Get out.

BBS Signature