00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

horndogg60 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Doritos

981 Views | 11 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Doritos 2008-07-12 03:14:28

Well Well Well
All you Artsy people like art eh?... i used to be good at it but i kinda lost my nack at it... sooo i was just wondering if i could get everyones.. well anyones critisism and possibly a redrawing of my Flash chararacter A dorito man :3

Here he is the beautiful magnificent beast he is :P
so if you have any constructive criticism about him feel free to comment or just redraw him and plop him on... which would be more helpful then a comment

Doritos

Response to Doritos 2008-07-12 03:15:45

Oh and if you can redraw him greatly and i use him i'll include you in my credits like in my recent flash http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/44 8593
So yeah... you get publicity or somthing :P

ps it's a comedy :P

Response to Doritos 2008-07-12 03:25:12

Basic shape is there, but it's lacking depth and texture. Look at an actual Doritos, it isn't plain orange, it is covered with some lighter spots and the occasional black dot.

You should also work on the feet, no one have both their feets pointing on the same side, not even mickey mouse. I would also add some shading, not too much but just a little on the shoes to make them seem rounder. Eyebrows could help with the facial expression too but it's not something you need to add, since well... hairy Doritos are disgusting !

I'm making Signatures and Profile pictures. Want one ? Just drop by in my profile and do a request !

BBS Signature

Response to Doritos 2008-07-12 03:32:09

lmao nice comment loved the hairy comment but you see i have a delema.. im too lazy to actually put loads of effort into making all of it look good which is why i put 10 milion hints into saying draw a pic of what you think could make it look better.. :3

and if it's good enough i'll try to imitate it and use it in my next flash video with person in credits

Response to Doritos 2008-07-12 03:50:08

At 7/12/08 03:32 AM, szafranko wrote: lmao nice comment loved the hairy comment but you see i have a delema.. im too lazy to actually put loads of effort into making all of it look good which is why i put 10 milion hints into saying draw a pic of what you think could make it look better.. :3

and if it's good enough i'll try to imitate it and use it in my next flash video with person in credits

Just by making the shoes "3d", adding some lighter and darker spots and some really basic shading it should make your Doritos feel more alive and less plain.

Sorry for using mspaint, I'm too tired to open anything else.

Doritos

I'm making Signatures and Profile pictures. Want one ? Just drop by in my profile and do a request !

BBS Signature

Response to Doritos 2008-07-12 04:22:47

hmm i already like it... :)
if u got n e thing else just post it

Response to Doritos 2008-07-12 04:23:10

Evolution of the dorito.

Response to Doritos 2008-07-12 05:09:56

lol is that like a request for a pic or just a comment either way brilliantly comedic

Response to Doritos 2008-07-12 05:35:36

HEY HERES A FUN WAY TO BUMP UP WHAT THE MAIN PURPOSE OF THE THREAD IS....

Evolution OF the dorito :P Ms Paint .... sorry im not uber fancy arsty pplz dont got softwares or tablets or scanners... :3 but here ye go

Doritos

Response to Doritos 2008-07-12 11:09:42

bump de bump

Response to Doritos 2008-07-12 21:26:33

umm i'm willing to give 100% credit on character creation?... :S well 99% i'd be 1% for idea :) but yeah need your artistic help!!!!

Response to Doritos 2008-07-12 22:34:17

Shut up.
If you want to make a pathetic attempt at getting someone to draw for you, do it with a news post.

BBS Signature