00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheClownmanPuggles just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hot chicks in horror movies.

8,982 Views | 20 Replies

Hot chicks in horror movies. 2003-10-19 12:17:58

Does having a really super hot chick in a horror movie take some of the realness in the particular movie away? I mean, I don't want to see an ugly chick in a horror movie but at the same time I really odn't want to se a smoking hot chick in a horror movie either. What do you guys think about this?

Response to Hot chicks in horror movies. 2003-10-19 12:25:37

As long as they all die, I don't care.

-Janus

Response to Hot chicks in horror movies. 2003-10-19 12:26:17

hot chicks always die..

Response to Hot chicks in horror movies. 2003-10-19 12:39:00

At 10/19/03 12:26 PM, -SQEEZY- wrote: hot chicks always die..

The funny thing about that is.., they always seem to die with a drenched tee shirt. I wonder why...

Response to Hot chicks in horror movies. 2003-10-19 12:41:39

At 10/19/03 12:39 PM, PorcelainThrust wrote:
At 10/19/03 12:26 PM, -SQEEZY- wrote: hot chicks always die..
The funny thing about that is.., they always seem to die with a drenched tee shirt. I wonder why...

Its just sort of tacky to me, I mean you don't really feel sorry for teh hot chick who is being killed because you're so concerned about how hot she is, if its an unglier chick on the other hand you feel sorry for her because a)She's so damn ugly b) You aren't concerntrating on her body.

Response to Hot chicks in horror movies. 2003-10-19 12:52:39

Now, here's the part where you must realise that this kind of movies are made for the intellect of horny teenagers who want nothing more than a pair of huge knockers danglin' around the screen.

Moviemakers know this, and they also know that sex + horror/suspense is a double dose of adrenaline, which is just what the doctor prescribed for the horny teens.

(horror movies are usually a huge pile of shit btw, and no its not an opinion, it has been proven time and time again in many scientifical journals and magazines)

BBS Signature

Response to Hot chicks in horror movies. 2003-10-19 13:09:32

Well, you're not going to see an ugly chick in most movies anyway. Unless it's a movie about an ugly chick in which case they use a hot chick in glasses.

Sex and horror movies have always gone hand in hand. I'm not entirely sure why, I don't want to be turned on one second and completely grosses out the next. Maybe it's a mysogny sort of thing.

Response to Hot chicks in horror movies. 2003-10-19 13:14:29

It takes the scariyness out of the movie.
I know this ain't too good an example because Terminator 3 isn't a horror film but the Terminator in it is now were near as scary as the liquid dude from judgment day because shes's young hot and fit.

Response to Hot chicks in horror movies. 2003-10-19 13:16:49

Word. I'll see you guys tommorrow.

Response to Hot chicks in horror movies. 2003-10-19 13:46:24

It's not having hot chicks that's the problem. The problem that made movies unrealistic is they always take off their clothes or their clothes get tighter/more see-through for bad reasons.

Deep Blue Sea: Takes off scuba suit to stand on to stay away from electrocuted water. WTF?! Your suit is wet! You just swam in it!

I still know what you did last summer: They HAD to put the suntan scene in so she could take off some clothes.

Response to Hot chicks in horror movies. 2003-10-19 13:59:49

There is always a hot chick in a horror movie!

Darkfuryofsouls

Response to Hot chicks in horror movies. 2003-10-19 14:07:27

There will always be a hot chick in a horror movie. When will movie producers learn that you don't have to put in a sexual aspect into movies to have people see them? It's not like I go to movies to see that... Wait! Who am I to talk? Heheh..

Have you guys ever seen Pitch Black? Not really a horror film but it's a good example. The main character chick, Fry(or however the fuck you spell her name) is alright to look at, but is in no means all that hot or comparable to most of the busty babes found in horror movies. She's the perfect actress for this movie because she doesn't focus the viewer on her body, but on the situation at hand.

Response to Hot chicks in horror movies. 2003-10-19 16:11:57

Just face it all horror movies that plan to make a buck put in a hot chick with huge knockers they should go back to the old formula blood guts gore and surprise killings.

Response to Hot chicks in horror movies. 2003-10-19 16:20:04

At 10/19/03 04:11 PM, jockstro wrote: Just face it all horror movies that plan to make a buck put in a hot chick with huge knockers they should go back to the old formula blood guts gore and surprise killings.

There trying to make horror movies less violent now a days.

I've never seen any new horror movies that are as violent as Dead alive or Evil dead 2.

Response to Hot chicks in horror movies. 2003-10-19 16:27:43

baby from the house of 1000 corpes was hot as shit but didnt die.

Response to Hot chicks in horror movies. 2003-10-19 16:33:49

I thought Sheri Moon in House of 1000 Corpses was hot (she's Rob Zombie's girlfriend), and she didn't die because that movie was pretty twisted.

Hot chicks in horror movies.

Response to Hot chicks in horror movies. 2003-10-19 16:48:06

Wow your right she is pretty hot

I heard that movie was messed and rob zombie directed it thats stupid who would give that guy a camera

Response to Hot chicks in horror movies. 2003-10-19 17:11:03

I have seen some horror movies out there have some very hot chicks in them, but it doesn't show them flaunting their bodies around at all. Of course, that is only a few of the movies, most of them are how you people have described...with hot girls that make you concentrate on their bodies and not how they die. I think it would make horror movies a lot better if some of these women covered more, because it would be easier to focus on how they die...which is the best part of the movies.

Response to Hot chicks in horror movies. 2003-10-19 17:12:08

Rob Zombie is a huge fan of horror movies. Its fairly obvious.

Response to Hot chicks in horror movies. 2003-10-19 17:13:04

Every movie fan knows, to have a strong horror, you need hot chicks and assholes.

The only people that ever die in horror movies are the people having sex, or the assholes, hating on the people having sex.

BBS Signature

Response to Hot chicks in horror movies. 2003-10-19 17:18:31

At 10/19/03 12:17 PM, JACK-O-LANTERN wrote: Does having a really super hot chick in a horror movie take some of the realness in the particular movie away?

Yeah really. When 12 teenagers are locked in a riverside house miles away from a telephone and their car breaks down, I like the emphasize the authenticity of a situation. I just can't get into a movie when a masked figure who has the ability to phase to diffrent locations depending on scary effect and has sustained a series of gun shot wounds but keeps on trucking, is hunting a girl who's too pretty. The reality level really sinks because the one incompetent police officer that the town 30 miles to the south sends to get killed and allow the remaining teenagers to take his car and pistol, is always oogling over the girl who's too pretty. It's just so fake.