00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

HugeNate just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Mebers scripts

1,238 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Mebers scripts 2001-07-01 19:57:19

o.k my members script is almost up and running and i am looking for a beta tester for it. POST HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO IT OR NOT. All you have to look for is genural bugs and shit but i think we have got rid of most of them

- Chris

Response to Mebers scripts 2001-07-02 05:48:05

At 7/1/01 07:57 PM, cpeat wrote: o.k my members script is almost up and running and i am looking for a beta tester for it. POST HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO IT OR NOT. All you have to look for is genural bugs and shit but i think we have got rid of most of them

A url would help.

Response to Mebers scripts 2001-07-02 08:53:57

your ment to e-mail dick.... I have no finishe yet im still workin ont he profile bit then if u e-mail me i will reply when i have it done duh....

you can access to much shit liek the admin at the mo i need to get a password protection screen... or HTACCESS

- Chris

Response to Mebers scripts 2001-07-02 08:59:06

At 7/2/01 08:53 AM, cpeat wrote: your ment to e-mail dick.... I have no finishe yet im still workin ont he profile bit then if u e-mail me i will reply when i have it done duh....

you can access to much shit liek the admin at the mo i need to get a password protection screen... or HTACCESS

"POST HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO IT OR NOT." - Indeed I'm a dick, for supposedly misinterpreting the one sentence that you actually managed to spell correctly.

Response to Mebers scripts 2001-07-02 09:09:18

At 7/2/01 08:59 AM, liljim wrote:
At 7/2/01 08:53 AM, cpeat wrote: your ment to e-mail dick.... I have no finishe yet im still workin ont he profile bit then if u e-mail me i will reply when i have it done duh....

"POST HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO IT OR NOT." - Indeed I'm a dick, for supposedly misinterpreting the one sentence that you actually managed to spell correctly.

Hey Jimmy James, fuck him.. let him take care of his own shit if he's gonna be an ass about it.

Response to Mebers scripts 2001-07-02 10:02:02

At 7/2/01 09:09 AM, MassiveBit wrote: Hey Jimmy James, fuck him.. let him take care of his own shit if he's gonna be an ass about it.

Okie dokie, King Kon ;P And good morning.

Response to Mebers scripts 2001-07-02 12:57:25

id ont want u wanks playin roudn wiht my shit onlyway ur all losers and i fuckin hate ng as well im only here to help peopel but i cant be fucked anymore............. plus i dont want u on my site

Response to Mebers scripts 2001-07-05 11:47:53

Your a twat cpeat. I see it was a blazeboard you couldnt get working - wait till your balls have dropped and your intelligence has risen before you slag people off over your own stupidity.

Response to Mebers scripts 2001-07-07 06:45:36

whatever u retard
blazeboard is easy ti intasll so i dunno what ur on.. blazeboard sucks it has to many errors so im makin my own board dick fuck off and leave me to get back to work