00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ghost / Supernat. Club

125,595 Views | 1,928 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-11-04 00:10:40

Was watching live Halloween Ghost Hunters... man it was a snore. So watched Ghost busters all night (re runs). But I wonder now that I'm a Brigidar General here, if this would make some clout when we try to set something up like that with Tom...

Edmonton would be an ideal place... October 2008, was an EXTREMELY brutal year for murders on the Murder meter on Deadmonton.com website.. (especially since the last murder was commited by a degranged movie maker, who didn't seem to want to let go with his make belief production.... (I didn't get the full read), but he was a cos-player, and film maker... and killed his mark in a way to mimick one of his productions... now if that doesn't spell Ghost city then I don't know what... I wonder if New York has extremely haunted places. I hear there are woods in the North East somewhere that's full of really creepy Chi....

Anyhow... Another story about Deadmonton.... I don't remember vandalizing the bathroom door in a run down office in an industrial park.. with white out: "Men's Room. Fuck you" but it was written in my hand writing.... (a childish 3rd grade scrawl.. I honestly don't remember writing that...

I wonder if Tom Riddle took over my brain and forced my hand?

At 4/22/09 12:38 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Raped by hongkong. NEXT.

Yeah, that was one champion of a post, wasn't it? -Zerok

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-11-05 11:49:08

At 11/1/08 12:17 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote:
At 10/24/08 07:17 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote:
I know what you mean. I feel like its wierd posting here. But i still will.
Wait? It's weird posting here? Why? :(
I didn't mean it like that, sry for the misinterpretation.

Umm, then what exactly did you mean? ;)

Anyway, Halloween is over, and i have a couple stories which i will post in different posts, to keep this club bumped and stuff.

Sounds good and stuff. That's why when we were really really active there for a moment I wanted members to space out their posts, but they just flooded them all at once and we yet again ran out of things to talk about.

The coolest story is when visited that guy, which he still hasn't told me his name, but i will save that one for last.

Well i was riding my bike to my friends house, and i saw alots of kids trick-or-treating and it was all fun until, there was one house, that no one went to. I was wondering why, they had thier porch light on, which meant he/she was home and ready to give candy.

Sorry for going off topic, but did anyone go trick-or-treating? Or are you all too old for that? I didn't, but I sat on the porch with my girlfriend and handed out candy. Nothing makes you feel older than sitting on the porch handing candy to little kids on Halloween.

Well i guess the house looked a little wierd, but it really looked normal. So i decided to walk up there and when i got to the door, you could hear this raspy breathing, well you could obviouly tell it was part of the halloween spirit. So then i knocked on the door and when it opened, a huge Rottweiler jumped and attacked me. Well i was a little scared seeing a huge dog jump out of the dark with snarling teeth. Anyway when the owner just came, he was far more scarier. He has 2 hazel eyes. He had 1 arm, and he was in a wheelchair.

So the dog wasn't tied up or anything and the dog actually attacked you or did the dog just come out after you and didn't attack you? Attack means he bit you or at least attempted.

that was not the reason he was scary, it was because he talked like being possessed by a demon. He had this really deep voice, and he looked like he was gonna blow up any moment and stab me. He was really creepy. He invited me to his house, and inside he had pictures of Jesus with Xs on them, and he had oujia boards everywhere.

Whhhhhaattt? You went inside?

There is more to this, with demon and devil stuff, but it will just drone on and i think youll get the idea. Do i think he was really possessed? Maybe, he was sscary enough, but on Halloween, anything couldve happened.

I think he was just really trying to freak kids out on Halloween. Sounds like a good explanation to me, but you never know I guess.

At 11/2/08 05:59 AM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Hey guys, did everyone have a good Halloween? I spent mine with some people eating pizza and watching films. (We don't get into it much over here).

No kids go around and get candy and stuff?

When i was last here i had some odd things going on in my house including the flying plaque off the wall and CD players going on and off. A few days after that both me and my mother heard humming coming from upstairs. It was a light hum as if a woman was humming a strange tune. We both went upstairs but the humming stopped as we reached the top of the stairs.

The day after that i was in the house alone, downstairs. I can't be sure but i think i heard sobbing coming from upstairs. So i was a little creeped out so i went up and of course found nothing. I didn't mention this to my mother as i know she would be extremely freaked out.

I keep forgetting, but didn't you have an experience of a figure in your house when you first joined this club? It does sound like you have a spirit of a woman that maybe died in your house or something of the sort. You know what to do to find out so hopefully you can figure something out about it.

Anyway theres a small update for you, speak to you guys soon!

Much appreciated.

At 11/2/08 11:57 AM, ChaosMonk wrote: Well, things appear to have slowed down here, which makes me sad.

That's fine. It gives me more time to read each and every post.

Yet regardless, paranormal activity doesn't happen on a daily basis to most.

Which, I think we can be thankful of.

Well, I believe I had an encounter, but it was a voice. Not only has it happened once but a few times, from different parts of my house, and different sounding voices.

While in my sister's room (she wasn't home, so I slept in there), I heard kind of like a cracking voice saying something right outside the door in the hall. It was unsettling, but it said two things of which I can't recall (happened a few weeks back)

HOWEVER, just this morning, I was awake early, and the house was dead silent. Out of the silence came a little girl's voice clearly saying "Hellooooo." from my foyer. It said something else, just like the thing a few weeks ago, which was inaudible. I checked outside, because we have a little girl as a neighbor. No one's out.

Yeah, there have been many of times where I was in my house and nobody else was there. All of a sudden I would hear a very loud HELLO or COREY and it would scare the shit out of me because of course nobody was in the house, but I also live out in the country and don't really have any neighbors.

I'm planning some EVP work, but I need a good recorder first :[.

Good luck on finding one.

Anyways, that's all I've got.

Thanks for sharing.

At 11/2/08 12:15 PM, ShadowWest wrote: These stories really interest me and I enjoy reading them.

Thank you for reading them.

I haven't got any stories or anything, but the area in which I live used to be a forest which was known for innocent children being executed for merely playing together. Many neighbours of mine have reported sightings of ghosts of little children, but I haven't seen anything.

Maybe you should go check it out and maybe get some pictures or something some night. Maybe then you would have some stories to share with us. ;)

And one of my friend's cousins once used a Ouija board, and complains of seeing and hearing ghosts taunting him about his future death. He now goes to church every week to pray to ask for forgiveness for that night and wishes to not see these ghosts.

So does he still see these ghosts? The thing about spirits is that there are some fun ones and their are some mischievous ones. Of course the mischievous ones are going to fuck around and do stuff like this to scare people.

At 11/3/08 08:56 AM, fallensoul289 wrote: yeah i didnt get much footage because it seems that i cant find ghost's maby they are avoiding me for some reason anyway's my friends mother really didnt get that good of footage cause isaw her pictures and the video but there really wasnt anything on it but on another note i think im going to look for some haunted places around my town since my sister and brother in law moved up i could also take my brother in law along

It's like when you want to find something you don't find it and when you aren't looking for anything is the time that you find it. Just have patience I guess.

At 11/3/08 08:57 AM, fallensoul289 wrote: sorry for the double post but today i got my flash animation =) about damn time so im starting to learn a little bit pretty soon i will have a couple of animations

Ah, if you ever want to do a collab or a movie/game together please drop me a PM. :)

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-11-05 11:52:09

At 11/4/08 12:10 AM, hongkongexpress wrote: Was watching live Halloween Ghost Hunters... man it was a snore. So watched Ghost busters all night (re runs).

Ah so they didn't find anything at all or it was just the same boring stuff again?

But I wonder now that I'm a Brigidar General here, if this would make some clout when we try to set something up like that with Tom...

I forgot all about that, but I'm still willing to help you plan it if you want man. I think it's a good idea. Anyway, if we want to do it we have to be able to talk to each other about it on a constant basis. I have AIM, but I don't get on MSN much. I think I'm going to download one of those programs where it's on both of the programs at once.

Edmonton would be an ideal place... October 2008, was an EXTREMELY brutal year for murders on the Murder meter on Deadmonton.com website.. (especially since the last murder was commited by a degranged movie maker, who didn't seem to want to let go with his make belief production.... (I didn't get the full read), but he was a cos-player, and film maker... and killed his mark in a way to mimick one of his productions... now if that doesn't spell Ghost city then I don't know what... I wonder if New York has extremely haunted places. I hear there are woods in the North East somewhere that's full of really creepy Chi....

Hey, sounds like a good place to me. I hope you are keeping track of all of these places so we can get something figured out in the future. Perhaps, but I know I need to find the time for it also.

Anyhow... Another story about Deadmonton.... I don't remember vandalizing the bathroom door in a run down office in an industrial park.. with white out: "Men's Room. Fuck you" but it was written in my hand writing.... (a childish 3rd grade scrawl.. I honestly don't remember writing that...

Ha, I'm sure it had something to do other than supernatural events. :P

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-11-05 13:59:16

At 11/5/08 11:49 AM, Corky52 wrote: Maybe you should go check it out and maybe get some pictures or something some night. Maybe then you would have some stories to share with us. ;)

Will do, when my camera eventually gets fixed :)

So does he still see these ghosts? The thing about spirits is that there are some fun ones and their are some mischievous ones. Of course the mischievous ones are going to fuck around and do stuff like this to scare people.

Well he says he doesn't see them as much now, but when he does see them, they do all sorts of things to scare him. Next time I see him, I'll make sure to have a nice chat with him about it.

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-11-05 18:09:30

At 11/5/08 11:49 AM, Corky52 wrote:
At 10/24/08 07:17 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote:
I know what you mean. I feel like its wierd posting here. But i still will.
Wait? It's weird posting here? Why? :(
I didn't mean it like that, sry for the misinterpretation.
Umm, then what exactly did you mean? ;)

God Damn! I don't know, i was probably messing around, stop torturing me!

And yes i believe he was trying to scare, and i think the dog was part of it trained, although i believed the dog was there to scare also.

Anyway i went to visit Jared, which is the dude, i found out his name, by some snooping around.

But when i went to the clinic, (on Halloween) i couldn't find him, so i asked one of the clinic aides. They said he was talking crazy, and that he started to break things. I started to wonder why on all days, did he start to be like this, now he usually talks crazy, but it sorta of the crazy where its ok at a clinic, but man he broke a window, with his fist and there blood on the glass. Now they said he was he was confined in his room, and i wasn't allowed to see him, and the aide walked off. Now being the rebellious teen i am, started my sneakiness to find his room. And..... when i thought i had his room, i got caught. (yea i know its terrible, im know good at sneaking around) but as i was forcibly or however you spell it, out the clinic, he came out of his room, (wasn't locked?) and he told them to stop. (Awesome!) They reluctantly let go, and he told me to go to his room. Now i probably shouldn't of but if something happened to me, then i wouldn't be typing this. So anyway his room, is what you imagine it to be. A bed, and chair and that is it. The lack of furniture isn't what draws your eye. Its the markins on the wall. They were so scary. 1st there were scratch marks, then drawings of Hell. It was too much,

There is more to this, but i don't have the time, as i am leaving. I will post more of it when i can. Sry

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-11-05 19:35:00

Do i think he was really possessed? Maybe, he was sscary enough, but on Halloween, anything couldve happened.

Tat would've been funny if he just did that to freak people out

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-11-05 19:50:49

Looks like you lil' ghostie dix just reached 1500 posts. 'Grats.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-11-06 09:57:55

so i heard your quitting newgrounds corey you should of at least let us comment on it in your blog well anyways if you want to do a collab let me know what you want and ill start working on it i have basic knowledge in flash so anytime u want to do a movie let me know

|Add me on XBL| My flash's|Thanks to SupraAddict for the awesome sig!

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-11-08 01:14:16

At 11/5/08 11:52 AM, Corky52 wrote:
At 11/4/08 12:10 AM, hongkongexpress wrote: Was watching live Halloween Ghost Hunters... man it was a snore. So watched Ghost busters all night (re runs).
Ah so they didn't find anything at all or it was just the same boring stuff again?

HKX: yea I fell asleep. The Ghosts didn't want to come out... I think if we go to these places, we should intentionally aggravate the ghosts! Ie go to a Union battle field, and start whistling dixie... (say on that note. There's an inn called Angel Inn up here in Canada, apparently haunted by a very angry British officer killed during the war of 1812. He has a REAL problem with American tourists... Let's all get rooms in this hotel. I got the perfect song "I wish I were American" (by: planet smashers. a Canadian Ska band). I get dibs on humming the President Song... Personally I can't wait until I finish my education and come down to America, since my relatives are down here... For a fund raiser Ngers can judge which one of us is less bruised... so yea it would definatly have to be over 18. I'm sure some parents 1) would feel very very apprehensive that their kids are meeting some weirdos on the internet 2) If the kids are harmed... (ie if somehow that Captain does manage to subdue us and drag our bodies to the Inn's kitchen and use our ass as a dartboard with the knives...).. 3)children are our future, we can't squander their lives on something silly like this... now the War in Iran..... or North Korea...... lol.

But I wonder now that I'm a Brigidar General here, if this would make some clout when we try to set something up like that with Tom...
I forgot all about that, but I'm still willing to help you plan it if you want man. I think it's a good idea. Anyway, if we want to do it we have to be able to talk to each other about it on a constant basis. I have AIM, but I don't get on MSN much. I think I'm going to download one of those programs where it's on both of the programs at once.

Hey, sounds like a good place to me. I hope you are keeping track of all of these places so we can get something figured out in the future. Perhaps, but I know I need to find the time for it also.

Ha, I'm sure it had something to do other than supernatural events. :P

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-11-10 17:42:35

At 11/10/08 05:38 PM, very-smart-ass wrote: can i join this crew? i don't have any type of history but i have coo and scare links:
http://proofparanormal.com/famousandclas sicghostpictures.html
http://www.ghostresearch.org/ghostpics/
http://www.ghostvideos.ws/
http://www.ghostvillage.com/
http://www.realhaunts.com/
http://www.pennsylvania-mountains-of-att ractions.com/haunted-houses.html
http://www.graveaddiction.com/hpindex.ht ml
http://theshadowlands.net/places/pennsyl vania.htm
http://www.artsandmusicpa.com/travelpany c/pa.ghosts.htm

can i be a member?

Sure thing. You can join. :) Thanks for the links also. I will be sure to check all of them out sometime and perhaps get a little story from each of them to post and talk about. That said I will make my catch up posts this weekend perhaps Saturday because I don't have anything to do Saturday after I take an exam that I have. I know exams on the weekend right? Oh well, what has to be done has to be done. ^^

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-11-10 17:55:58

thank you very, very, very much, corey!

bring the battle to me!

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-11-15 15:45:50

sorry for the double post, but i have a thing to tell. this history happened last night:
i was playing on the computer at night, the window was closed, i saw somenthing blurry on my frontyard, and then i realized that was a woman in white. i was a little uneasy to return to the computer,
but i just shut down the computer and put myself to sleep. discuss.

bring the battle to me!

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-11-20 12:16:46

things sure are slow jay hasnt even posted latly well it was a good run

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-11-20 12:34:53

At 11/20/08 12:16 PM, fallensoul289 wrote: things sure are slow jay hasnt even posted latly well it was a good run

Let's just let the club die out man. ;) I will keep it unlocked just in case someone else wants a shot at running it or if I ever have the desire to run it again. I'm trying to get out of some of these clubs on purpose so I don't think I have to post in all of the time letting me have more time for other important things.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-11-29 21:49:15

At 11/20/08 12:34 PM, Corky52 wrote:
At 11/20/08 12:16 PM, fallensoul289 wrote: things sure are slow jay hasnt even posted latly well it was a good run
Let's just let the club die out man. ;) I will keep it unlocked just in case someone else wants a shot at running it or if I ever have the desire to run it again. I'm trying to get out of some of these clubs on purpose so I don't think I have to post in all of the time letting me have more time for other important things.

Hay i may not have posted here much but i would sure love to take a try at running this club. You know i will not stand for troling and spam. A side note is this what happened in the EGB?

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-11-29 22:10:27

Go ahead. The thing is that the current members here aren't really active on newgrounds at all. Of course I will post in here again if it gets active and there is conversation, but there really isn't any. So unless the club gets some new members with some new stories than it's just going to die out again. It would help if I had more time and could go out looking for ghosts like I use to do.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-11-29 22:48:34

At 11/29/08 10:10 PM, Corky52 wrote: Go ahead. The thing is that the current members here aren't really active on newgrounds at all. Of course I will post in here again if it gets active and there is conversation, but there really isn't any. So unless the club gets some new members with some new stories than it's just going to die out again. It would help if I had more time and could go out looking for ghosts like I use to do.

Oh, i see. It's odd how all of them would become inactive all at once? But I think we can fix this somehow. One of us could pm all the members with the same message asking them if they would still like to be members.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-02 16:02:19

The Great Necropolis of Deadmonton, (think of frozen crypts from WoW, or in Northrend), and you have Edmonton perfectly, the Great Necropolis has claimed two more people... The funny thing, is that the lastest death seems to be with apartments near that graveyard I keep dreaming about... strange! the Other, the Northend of North Edmonton. (the last bastion of "Civilization" as the further north you go from that point, you reach the Zombie plaguelands (ploygamist colonies and oil fields), lots of farms up there.

I'm surprised to see Deadmonton isn't full of angry ghosts, of angry young men caught up in the Thug life! you'd think it would resemble Tales from the Hood or something. or the blood from the stab wounds (Guns are controled in Canada), would leak profusely in the streets.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-02 19:46:12

At 11/20/08 12:34 PM, Corky52 wrote:

>>> Corky you don't have to be president of this club. Just keep it alive for people to post their spooky stories. like a repository....

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-02 19:58:27

At 12/2/08 07:46 PM, hongkongexpress wrote: >>> Corky you don't have to be president of this club. Just keep it alive for people to post their spooky stories. like a repository....

When Corky becomes inactive at times he has alowed me to watch over this club along with him, i'm looking forward to try to keep this club alive.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-02 21:08:18

Yeah your right. I was just trying too hard to keep it active I guess. It's not that I will be inactive from the club it's just that once people tell all of their stories they just kind of leave. It's not really a club that is possible to stay active with the same members unless they have something happening to them all of the time. Like I said it's not me being inactive really. It's just that people just don't post here anymore. It did this before though so you never know whats going to happen.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-02 21:11:58

At 12/2/08 09:08 PM, Corky52 wrote: Yeah your right. I was just trying too hard to keep it active I guess. It's not that I will be inactive from the club it's just that once people tell all of their stories they just kind of leave. It's not really a club that is possible to stay active with the same members unless they have something happening to them all of the time. Like I said it's not me being inactive really. It's just that people just don't post here anymore. It did this before though so you never know whats going to happen.

When i said inactive i ment not around to supervise the club, it seems like everyone who posts here has run out of storys to share with the comunity. I did not follow the club too much before now so i guss if this happened before there is i good chance that you will come in one day and it will be back full of activity.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-04 11:38:14

i dont want it to die out but we dont have to devote our lives to it acutally this is the biggest club i have been in its been a honor hanging out with u guys

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-04 15:53:03

Hey guys, i'm back.
My cat appears to have psychic abilities, (ironicly, it's the only one of my cats that's not a black cat) and he's really freaked out by it. Aside from him seeing things that aren't there, and his increasing paranoia, there's sometimes two of him visible at the same time, and odd cats appearing to walk next to him and then disappearing. We jokingly nickname him psycat.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-04 17:40:28

I just havent really had any experiences lately. I have been just way to busy. >.< Nothing i can do.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-04 17:47:42

Hey everyone, just started reading the posts only got up to page 8, very interesting stuff.

But yaa here is my experience.

I call it demonic influences.

When i was young around the age 12- 14 or 15

you know how u would find bad stuffs kool? demons, ghost, killing.

Well when i was drawn into it and actually wanting to believe the existence of Hell and be part of it, at a point thats when I said willingly to have it manifest my soul.

Thats when I started getting weird, visions, imagines, feelings of bad deeds.

My friends then would find me weird and violent, my actions would also be er.. sinned.

When pissed at someone I would doss of into the state of visioning just chopping them apart and paint your hands and body with blood and enjoy the stinch of perverness that grant some sort of satisfaction.

I had once thougt of throwing my dog off the my apartment from 12th floor and just see the dog splat just for the sake of curiousity. By my logic kicked in and i refrined.

However, here is a list of sins i commited on little animals then. 1) Placed a scissor in the fish tank and wait until the fish lies in the center of the opened scissor then CHOP! The head drowned, and the body floated up and you see the blood merged and fused with the water.

2) While my squrriel were resting in its cage i dumped my math textbook next to it and BAM! the squrriel jump off went into a spasm for 1 hr and eventually died.

3) Shot my turtle with a air-soft gun it still lives but there was a hole in its shell. 4) My firend played with my auto-firing electronic BB gun in open field shot down a flying bird, which then i had difficulties flying, i finished it off with a stone to its head, by throwing it at full might two strucking the bird dead.

Now thats on animals but the kind of visions i get with people well.. its hard to describe but when u have extremely violent visions you know its wrong but u like it. Something like carving a persons face, dig open a hole in the person's heart, tie a person from the tree and slowly slice pieaces of flesh off one by one, one limb at a time.

That feeling just eats up your soul.

Related factors? Well i remember when i was young i did sometimes see a dark figure that walked passed my room. And the ya my toilet it the wall has patterns like dots its meant to be part of its design, but when i look closely you can see faces. I will be returning to my old place again so yes i might take a picture of it if u guys are interested.

So how did I get out of this mess?

Well as i remember it was my trip to Taiwan with my mom, it came in my dream, rather vague but i remember having an interaction with God or things of holyness.
The next morning i woke up, i remembered the first thing i wanted was go get a cross and such, then when i returned from my vaction got my self a bible.

Thats when I became a member of christianity. I don't go to church but only then do i believe in God and repent for my sinful thoughts. Lust, Greed, etc.... i repress these thoughts.

So as time gradually passes by being less frequently have those violent visions spawned from hatred.

However, from the time before and after soul cleansing through faith, I was still not in touch with reality.

The things I see and feel, the presence of existence just seems loose sometimes, as in it doen't feel real. And I do know the feeling of realism of and recognize of external environment and individual presense as I had it once in a while.

As i enter university overseas, did my logic and rationalism start to form. Reality is more real than ever. Things of the past just seems to fade.

From then i quit christianity when i saw fellow fanatic christians that reminded me of who i used to be with every sin i commited a carving would be placed on my left shoulder forming a full symbol ( If the symbol is done, then the next carve will be cut on the same marks hence forming the symbol again) of to die under christ though i probably was alot more frantic then they are.

It looked like this
------
P
X
------
Though the P and X are alot closer and connected.

So the question is why i leave christianity?

Truely once u started hearing stories of for example Apocolipse etc... The stories something like

Believe in Jesus christ otherwise u burn in hell..... Doesn't sound like a God that loves all beings on earth does it?

Satan... Fallen angel demons, powerful but not as powerful as the God. Wait? Why don't God just destroy Satan with his power so we can live in harmony?

These are the questions i asked.
So here is my theory on Spirits Ghost and Demons.

We all have soul that is connected to the Universe, and the Universe itself has presense of all knowledge and emotions that has no physical form, this is what i recognize as God the entity that is all.

Once you open your mind to evil, your mind will be filled with such visions that i described on subconscious level that slowly manfest your consciousness hence affecting your decision making.

Reject evil and have faith in good, does the opposite.

These good and evil presense only affect your mind. Hence it changes what u perceive.

Ghost, spirits, they are not actually there but because they are connected to your soul/mind, they are able to affect you, emotionally. That can give off illusions, being watched, followed, hear things, see things etc.

Hence my God has no religion.

Conclusion

As i read from another user's post "Porky" for example. What seperates criminals and psychos is your ability control your actions and use your logic. Logic is your best friend.

What iam saying is, we all possess some sort of evilness within us. The degree of it being manifested in your soul/mind depends on how willing you are to accept and reject it.

To those that likes playing Ouji boards and connecting with the dead, bear faith in god should be alright. Just remember though, since u haven't fully accept them. Once opening your mind to them and be connected with them.

If ur will is not strong enough, your mind will be tainted, with sinful thoughts.

As I have opened my mind to accept wanting to be manifest with the sinful when i was young, these thoughts images stayed with me. I can only repress it to a certain degree, however they do pop up often which requires stronger focus to repress them. It does get mentally tiring at time.

So just becare when u open that channel to be influenced.

Cheers ;)

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-05 19:29:49

Looks like we have a couple of new posts here. Maybe that's all it needs to get back on track a little bit.

At 12/4/08 03:53 PM, marius-vanrhijn wrote:
My cat appears to have psychic abilities, (ironicly, it's the only one of my cats that's not a black cat) and he's really freaked out by it.

Reading this it sounds like you talk to your cat and that he talks back. O.O

Ha, just the way you worded it though.

Aside from him seeing things that aren't there, and his increasing paranoia, there's sometimes two of him visible at the same time, and odd cats appearing to walk next to him and then disappearing. We jokingly nickname him psycat.

Hm, weird cats walking with your cat that disappear? Maybe he owes them money or something I don't know. D:

At 12/4/08 05:47 PM, TeddyBear123 wrote: Hey everyone, just started reading the posts only got up to page 8, very interesting stuff.

Thanks for reading up to that point.

Well when i was drawn into it and actually wanting to believe the existence of Hell and be part of it, at a point thats when I said willingly to have it manifest my soul.

Thats when I started getting weird, visions, imagines, feelings of bad deeds.

My friends then would find me weird and violent, my actions would also be er.. sinned.

Well the first part makes it sound like there happened to be demons near you in the first place and when you let your mind get like this then you just welcomed them in to do their doings. The second part makes it sound like you were hitting puberty and your hormones made you do this.

When pissed at someone I would doss of into the state of visioning just chopping them apart and paint your hands and body with blood and enjoy the stinch of perverness that grant some sort of satisfaction.

Ha, who hasn't?

I had once thougt of throwing my dog off the my apartment from 12th floor and just see the dog splat just for the sake of curiousity. By my logic kicked in and i refrined.

Man I have had times where I've been on a ledge and I've had the urge to throw myself off thinking about how fun the fall would be. Just thinking of the rush of falling, etc.. Kind of hte same thing.

However, here is a list of sins i commited on little animals then. 1) Placed a scissor in the fish tank and wait until the fish lies in the center of the opened scissor then CHOP! The head drowned, and the body floated up and you see the blood merged and fused with the water.

What the fuck man. D:

2) While my squrriel were resting in its cage i dumped my math textbook next to it and BAM! the squrriel jump off went into a spasm for 1 hr and eventually died.

Lol that's funny though.

3) Shot my turtle with a air-soft gun it still lives but there was a hole in its shell. 4) My firend played with my auto-firing electronic BB gun in open field shot down a flying bird, which then i had difficulties flying, i finished it off with a stone to its head, by throwing it at full might two strucking the bird dead.

The second one actually really isn't a sin. Just think about it. The bird was suffering and you ended it's life. That's not a sin.

Now thats on animals but the kind of visions i get with people well.. its hard to describe but when u have extremely violent visions you know its wrong but u like it. Something like carving a persons face, dig open a hole in the person's heart, tie a person from the tree and slowly slice pieaces of flesh off one by one, one limb at a time.

That feeling just eats up your soul.

I can't ever think about that stuff. I hate sharp objects and I don't think I could ever kill someone like that. Not to say I haven't ever thought about killing someone and/or making them suffer or anything like that.

Related factors? Well i remember when i was young i did sometimes see a dark figure that walked passed my room. And the ya my toilet it the wall has patterns like dots its meant to be part of its design, but when i look closely you can see faces. I will be returning to my old place again so yes i might take a picture of it if u guys are interested.

Hmm, there you go more out of the things that could be caused by hormones because of the age when these things happened and into things that are obviously happening for real or in your mind because of something else. And pictures? Yes of course man.

So how did I get out of this mess?

Well as i remember it was my trip to Taiwan with my mom, it came in my dream, rather vague but i remember having an interaction with God or things of holyness.
The next morning i woke up, i remembered the first thing i wanted was go get a cross and such, then when i returned from my vaction got my self a bible.

The same thing that gets a lot of people out of it. =P Read more pages to see more examples of stuff similar.

Thats when I became a member of christianity. I don't go to church but only then do i believe in God and repent for my sinful thoughts. Lust, Greed, etc.... i repress these thoughts.

Same here.

So as time gradually passes by being less frequently have those violent visions spawned from hatred.

Again, same here.

However, from the time before and after soul cleansing through faith, I was still not in touch with reality.

The things I see and feel, the presence of existence just seems loose sometimes, as in it doen't feel real. And I do know the feeling of realism of and recognize of external environment and individual presense as I had it once in a while.

As i enter university overseas, did my logic and rationalism start to form. Reality is more real than ever. Things of the past just seems to fade.

From then i quit christianity when i saw fellow fanatic christians that reminded me of who i used to be with every sin i commited a carving would be placed on my left shoulder forming a full symbol ( If the symbol is done, then the next carve will be cut on the same marks hence forming the symbol again) of to die under christ though i probably was alot more frantic then they are.

Wait.. so people that were Christians were harming their body because of their sins? I don't see the point in this.. even if you were to follow religion isn't there somebody that already did this so we wouldn't have to. O.O

So the question is why i leave christianity?

Truely once u started hearing stories of for example Apocolipse etc... The stories something like

Believe in Jesus christ otherwise u burn in hell..... Doesn't sound like a God that loves all beings on earth does it?

Wait, you didn't hear this from a real Christians then. You heard this from some person who thought they were Christians. Sounds like the people were kind of crazy or members of some sort of cult.

Satan... Fallen angel demons, powerful but not as powerful as the God. Wait? Why don't God just destroy Satan with his power so we can live in harmony?

Hmm, this is why you need to go to church and learn some of the story behind things man. =P It's just not done like that. Then wouldn't he be just going down to Satan's level? I mean wouldn't that just be defeating the whole purpose of things? Oh well, I'm not that religious so I guess I don't know that much about the subject.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-05 19:35:18

At 12/4/08 05:47 PM, TeddyBear123 wrote:
Ghost, spirits, they are not actually there but because they are connected to your soul/mind, they are able to affect you, emotionally. That can give off illusions, being watched, followed, hear things, see things etc.

So you don't think they are really there, but what happens when they actually do physical things that you really see or experience. Things that are more than just illusions because you aren't the only one to see the same exact thing.

Hence my God has no religion.

And neither does mine. Perhaps we aren't that different in our opinions, but we just have different opinions on the way to our overall thesis.

Conclusion

As i read from another user's post "Porky" for example. What seperates criminals and psychos is your ability control your actions and use your logic. Logic is your best friend.

He was just fucking crazy whether what he was saying was true or not.

What iam saying is, we all possess some sort of evilness within us. The degree of it being manifested in your soul/mind depends on how willing you are to accept and reject it.

Yes, I would agree.

To those that likes playing Ouji boards and connecting with the dead, bear faith in god should be alright. Just remember though, since u haven't fully accept them. Once opening your mind to them and be connected with them.

If ur will is not strong enough, your mind will be tainted, with sinful thoughts.

I've been able to experience both of these things in a very successful manner. Again, read through the pages to find out what I'm talking about.

As I have opened my mind to accept wanting to be manifest with the sinful when i was young, these thoughts images stayed with me. I can only repress it to a certain degree, however they do pop up often which requires stronger focus to repress them. It does get mentally tiring at time.

So just becare when u open that channel to be influenced.

Cheers ;)

Thanks for the nice little bump on the club. It was quite inactive and we haven't had a poster like you come along in quite awhile. =P I hope to hear from you again. Hopefully with pictures and more stories.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-12-07 17:41:48

Noting new here, just me being jumpy as hell.

What a shame, Mister Jensen.

I never asked for this, Mister Denton.