00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Yamusy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nowheresville promo poster 1:

617 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Nowheresville promo poster 1: 2008-04-29 23:39:01

This is my first ever serious drawing using photoshop...please don't attack my PS skill too hard, as I am still figuring things out...also, the reason lots of things in here look strange, as in "colored outside the lines", I was still figuring out how to use layers in PS effectively. Sadly, in the origonal picture, you could see the couch legs a bit, but some of it got cut off

The person on the left is "Axel Lyons". The person on the right is "Allen Bishop". The little alien-guy hovering above the text is "Prog". All these characters can be seen in my Nowheresville preview flash, which can be seen by clicking on my name and going to my main page. Episode 1 is currently in the works, the script is finished, and I am getting voice overs as time goes by.

The text in the upper left corner is by no means a logo, I just felt like making it myself.

I just decided to do kind of a "promo poster"...something I can use for the main menu screen maybe...oh well. :P

Critics welcome.

Nowheresville promo poster 1:

This is my sig. It's basically proof of my awesome.

BBS Signature

Response to Nowheresville promo poster 1: 2008-04-30 00:54:31

At 4/30/08 12:18 AM, fetusdoctor wrote: The blue haired guy has some crazy long arms.

yeah...his hand is supposed to be behind the couch, as that's where the sleve ends...I should probably redraw that so it's clearer...

BBS Signature

Response to Nowheresville promo poster 1: 2008-04-30 20:48:21

Really? No one else wants to give me any input?

BBS Signature